Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". (9537 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
OkCornel:

These books find their roots in teachings of Christ. I would rather focus on the teachings of Jesus first, before delving into the letters of Paul and other Apostles...

Do not place the cart before the horse.

Nothing can be built without a core foundation in place...
OK. Let's not stretch it further to avoid insults.
All I want you to do now, is for you to sit down and try your Daddy with the scriptures.
He's calling and all his actions.
The simple truth is that he is not working for God and if not God then its the devil.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
OkCornel:

In Matthew 23 v 23, bear in mind that Jesus had not fulfilled the Law at that point in time. Just as He supported tithing, He also supported animal sacrifice which was still ongoing at that point in time.

If Jesus supported both tithing and animal sacrifice in the context of Matthew 23 v 23, why are you not doing animal sacrifice...but still tithing?

Are you implying Jesus fulfilled the Law partially?
where did he support animal sacrifice in Matthew 23:23?.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
lonikit:
there are 613 mosaic law which tithing is among. how many do we stil practice or emphasis like tithing.
even if we choose to stil live by the old testament laws after the death of christ. the fact is that tithe is not practised again as commanded by God, no pastor is qualified to receive it bcus non of them equate levite, tithe was never commanded to be done in monetary form, even though u can transform it to money in some cases, u must stil use the money to buy food and eat and not to be given to the levite in charge.
tithe belong to four groups according to its law: the stranger, widow, fatherless and levite
tithing was not practice every week in the bible.
so tell us why we shud tithe nw when our pastors hav gone totally against the law of tithing.
All the ones recommended by Christ we still practice,and the ones abolished by him we stop practising.
where did Christ abolish tithing?.
However in Matthew 23:23 he recommended it.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by lonikit: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

point 1.
Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Here Jesus supported tithing.
point 2.
Jesus supported it and his disciples never contradicted that,and on there on part supported giving to the church.
Point 3.
What the scripture does is lay foundation upon which we are to continue thereby.
where in the scriptures have you seen microphones used for sermons or fliers being shared, you can as well say it is not scriptural to make use of them in our society today.
You and I will agree that livestock and crops can't be used for tithing anymore.
If it was to be practiced and that God won't be against money because that's the only way to get the correct 10% today.
Point 4.
Every child of God is a spiritual jew,and levites are part of Israeli family that was separated.
So therefore yes, genuine pastors are spiritual jews that has as well being separated for the work of God.
However this tread, is not based on d debate of tithing but on the validity of Daddy freeze being used by God to correct his church.

ur level of understanding of matt 23:23 surprised me. so he was talking to his disciples or his follower there abi? he supported wht he never practice abi.?? can show us where the disciple practised it too??

so they dont spend money wen God instructed that it shud be done in food item, he even said u can convert it to money and stil use it to buy food and eat. or wht are u saying here that u can get accurate 10%

do u even knw who is a levite?? do u knw their qualifications

my u offering is diff from tithe.
pls, groom urselv in the word bfr typing here. there are lots of non essential tinx u mentioned here.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by lonikit: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

All the ones recommended by Christ we still practice,and the ones abolished by him we stop practising.

u just shot ursev in the legs. how many did he abolish sir??

another question here is that do u beliv he abolished sacrifice. this one is important, kindly ans.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by lonikit: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

However this tread, is not based on d debate of tithing but on the validity of Daddy freeze being used by God to correct his church.

God can used anybody sir. he can do anytin he wishes.
he used Gomer an harlot to correct the nation of Judah.
u can't decide for him. he uses the weak to confound the mighty and the foolish to confound the wise.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by aigboeben(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
OkCornel:

Kindly swallow your pride and admit that you accused me falsely of using a moniker for sinful activities.
What pride? I am sure your pastor and parents laboured over you to make them proud but you are clearly drifting from their goal for you. Remember to be respectful to others not only online but physically. Your panicking about being labelled hypocrite speaks volumes. Clear conscience fears no accusations. Please apologize to your pastor tomorrow in church
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkaiCorne(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

Read Matthew 23 v 23 and tell us if Jesus had fulfilled the law which includes tithing and animal sacrifice at the time He was discussing with the Pharisees

Jesus never condemned animal sacrifice, but Christians are not doing it...why is this so sir?

Also tell us if Jesus fully or partially fulfilled the Law which includes Tithing and animal sacrifice.

Thanks
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by Deprofessional(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
aigboeben:

Only true born again Christians are priests, royal priesthood. The Freeze you call Daddy is not one. He is purely a tool in the hands of Satan. He should settle his marital life first. I pray he is not frozen soon. Why is he not courageous enough to speak about the government?

Chief, stop being mischievous. God can use anybody.

I am surprised you have not noticed that pastor are preaching heresy by pointing to Malachi alone without talking about Deautronomy.

Are you aware that God commanded that you must partake in eating your tithe in the church?

How many times have you and other members of your church sat down to eat your tithe in the church?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by aigboeben(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deprofessional:

I am surprised you have not noticed that pastor are preaching heresy by pointing to Malachi alone without talking about Deautronomy.

Are you aware that God commanded that you must partake in eating your tithe in the church?

How many times have you and other members of your church sat down to eat your tithe in the church?
What is mischievous about what you quoted from my post? Daddy Freeze purely reflects the story in Acts 16 : 16-19. The truth about his mission will soon be unveiled. Heard of love feast, welfare package, Corporate Social Responsibility, Scholarship Schemes, Widow welfare etc. Who spoke about tithe in Malachi? The voice of God or the voice of man?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by lonikit: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deprofessional:

hel p me tell him oo. they dont even knw the law of tithing self not to talk of interpreting it.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by aigboeben(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
lonikit:

hel p me tell him oo. they dont even knw the law of tithing self not to talk of interpreting it.
This is an ignorant statement obviously!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by lonikit: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
aigboeben:

This is an ignorant statement obviously!
i know, but tell us the biblical tithing precepts Sir. prove my ignorance biblically.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkaiCorne(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
aigboeben:

What pride? I am sure your pastor and parents laboured over you to make them proud but you are clearly drifting from their goal for you. Remember to be respectful to others not only online but physically. Your panicking about being labelled hypocrite speaks volumes. Clear conscience fears no accusations. Please apologize to your pastor tomorrow in church

I'm not panicking over something I'm clearly not.

According to your logic, people only open alternative monikers because they have dual personalities and want to commit sinful activities just like you accused me.

In addition, I asked you to go through my monikers to prove which one was opened for sinful activities...till now you have not provided any evidence.

Instead of swallowing your pride and admit your fault, you are still saying I'm panicking over a hypocrisy allegation.

YOU ARE REALLY A CHRISTIAN.

Everyone on this thread can truly see how "Christ like" you are cheesy
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by aigboeben(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I'm not panicking over something I'm clearly not.

According to your logic[color=#000099][/color], people only open alternative monikers because they have dual personalities and want to commit sinful activities just like you accused me.

In addition, I asked you to go through my monikers to prove which one was opened for sinful activities...till now you have not provided any evidence.

Instead of swallowing your pride and admit your fault, you are still saying I'm panicking over a hypocrisy allegation.

YOU ARE REALLY A CHRISTIAN.

Everyone on this thread can truly see how "Christ like" you are cheesy
Your penchant for hasty conclusion and generalization will soon land you in deep waters. You may have referred to me as a Christian sarcastically, but I tell you God spoke through you but your intention to disrespect me will surely not go unrewarded. Everyone on the thread can see how childish you are both physically and spiritually

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by aigboeben(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
lonikit:

i know, but tell us the biblical tithing precepts Sir. prove my ignorance biblically.
I am glad you know
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

Therefore ones you have that faith you can always welcome sin and continue thereby?.
I have just come to notice that most of the sheeples of Freeze barely know the scriptures.

You are casting stones as if you are without sin, and not in need of CHRIST RIGHTEOUSNESS... You might not be fornicating or stealing, but you are still a sinner in need of GRACE.

You are not better than freeze. I am not justifying him here, but defending him from your condemnation.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkaiCorne(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
aigboeben:

Your penchant for hasty conclusion and generalization will soon land you in deep waters. You may have referred to me as a Christian sarcastically, but I tell you God spoke through you but your intention to disrespect me will surely not go unrewarded. Everyone on the thread can see how childish you are both physically and spiritually

Glad to know you're admitting God spoke through me.

Refresh my memory again...who did I disrespect?

I don't recall accusing you of sleeping with your Pastor's wife nor opening alternative monikers for sinful activities.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by lonikit: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
aigboeben:
I am glad you know
cheesy
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkaiCorne(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

You are casting stones as if you are without sin, and not in need of CHRIST RIGHTEOUSNESS... You might not be fornicating or stealing, but you are still a sinner in need of GRACE.

You are not better than freeze. I am not justifying him here, but defending him from your condemnation.

Preach on jare... some people need to know that only the Devil is the accuser of the brethren.

Children of God should correct each in love and not in condemnation.

Ride on bro...
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Preach on jare... some people need to know that only the Devil is the accuser of the brethren.

Children of God should correct each in love and not in condemnation.

Ride on bro...

Bro, you are really doing a great job... Keep on with the truth, don't trade it. I am learning from you.

I have been busy through out the day, that is why i have been unable to reply them.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkaiCorne(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

where did he support animal sacrifice in Matthew 23:23?.

As at when Jesus spoke with the Pharisees in Matthew 23 v 23, the Law was fully active as it was not yet fulfilled by Jesus.

Animal sacrifice was still ongoing in the temple, and was very much part of the Law (which includes instructions on tithing which Jesus never condemned too) which was not yet fulfilled by Jesus before His death.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkaiCorne(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

OK. Let's not stretch it further to avoid insults.
All I want you to do now, is for you to sit down and try your Daddy with the scriptures.
He's calling and all his actions.
The simple truth is that he is not working for God and if not God then its the devil.

Freeze is an imperfect man who is prone to commit errors hence, he's not my standard for righteousness neither is he my "daddy".

My standard is the TRUTH, Jesus and the Spirit of the Eternal Creator that dwells in me.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by nicemuyoo: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Isaiah 45!!! Cyrus the anointed who never new God or acknowledge him. Yet he gave him great victory and glory over all the nation's breaking every stronghold before him. How do you explain that God can use anybody!! When people just say things with no good knowledge of scriptures
This is what the Lord says to his anointed,

to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of

to subdue nations before him

and to strip kings of their armor,

to open doors before him

so that gates will not be shut:

2I will go before you

and will level the mountainsa ;

I will break down gates of bronze

and cut through bars of iron.

3I will give you hidden treasures,

riches stored in secret places,

so that you may know that I am the Lord,

the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

4For the sake of Jacob my servant,

of Israel my chosen,

I summon you by name

and bestow on you a title of honor,

though you do not acknowledge me.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Read Matthew 23 v 23 and tell us if Jesus had fulfilled the law which includes tithing and animal sacrifice at the time He was discussing with the Pharisees

Jesus never condemned animal sacrifice, but Christians are not doing it...why is this so sir?

Also tell us if Jesus fully or partially fulfilled the Law which includes Tithing and animal sacrifice.

Thanks
When I say Jesus bro, I mean d entire new covenant or testament.
in which case animal sacrifice was clearly condemned, of which I hv referenced before to you.
Are you saying that after his resurrection, Dat Christ change his mind in Matthew 23:23?.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
lonikit:

God can used anybody sir. he can do anytin he wishes.
he used Gomer an harlot to correct the nation of Judah.
u can't decide for him. he uses the weak to confound the mighty and the foolish to confound the wise.
Point of correction, he used the negative lifestyle of Gomer to enlighten prophet Hosea.
Gomer never preached to any prophet neither did she correct God's people.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkaiCorne(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

in which case animal sacrifice was clearly condemned, of which I hv referenced before to you.
Are you saying that after his resurrection, Dat Christ change his mind in Matthew 23:23?.

Where did Jesus preach against animal sacrifice in the Bible?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by nicemuyoo: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Isaiah 45!!! Cyrus the anointed who never knew God or acknowledge him. Yet he gave him great victory and glory over all the nations breaking every stronghold before him. How do you explain that? God can use anybody!! When people just say things with no good knowledge of scriptures

to open doors before him

2I will go before you

of Israel my chosen,

I summon you by name

D1official:
Definitely and obviously d end of all things has dawned on us,the prophecies of the scriptures is being fulfilled before our very eyes.
To us the believers,we are glad because everyday draws us closer to our home, to the unbelievers we are crazy and to the non -yet believers the grace is still sufficient to you all.

It's no longer a news that a Daddy called "FREEZE" who has being known for his criticisms against "Tithing" has looked like a torn in the flesh of many by him asking for a new testament proof which validates tithing an old testament doctrine today.
WONDERFUL!! But here are some great points and questions for "DADDY AND ALL HIS CREW" .

1. Has God ever used a non prophet or ordinary person as a voice against a fake prophet or to correct a prophet in both old and new testament?

It should be clear to each and every one of us, that God has Neva used an ordinary person to correct a false or real prophet of his, not in the old or even the new testament can such ever be found.

For example God used (young prophet Samuel - prophet Eli),(Samuel to correct and punish King Saul), (Prophet Nathan to correct king David), (Paul to rebuke bar Jesus)... Since God has never used someone like "DADDY FREEZE" before, who then is making use of him?

2.Who called daddy freeze into these teachings?

In point one, we have ascertained that the likes of "FREEZE" has never being used by God before in both old and new testament to correct the church.

It is also very interesting for us to note that, the work of God is not a white collar job that every intellectual can just be employed,just because he feels emotionally attached.

Every single soul that has worked for God to bring to pass a particular agenda has everly being on God's strict and clear calling.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

It is obvious to us that DADDY wasn't called by God neither has he ever mentioned at any point or anywhere that he's being called by God. So who called him?

3. Was tithing condemned in d new testament?

Every one that has stood firmly with "FREEZE" has always being of the opinion that tithing is an old testament doctrine and no longer exists in the new testament. But actually non of them have being able to show us where tithing was abolished in the new testament by Jesus or the disciples.

And therefore since tithing was encouraged in the old testament and has a lot of similar backings in the new testament, why shouldn't we continue with it ,why scrap it out when JESUS nor any of his disciples didn't condemned it?

4. Has God ever divided his own church?.

Has God ever allowed the church to be publicly disgraced before,even at the expense of fake prophets?.NO!!. God has never done that in the scriptures. In fact Jesus in (Matt 13:36-43) made reference to the parable of the wheat and tares.

Jesus made it clear that the tares should be left untouched. why?. Because he clearly doesn't want to divide his church. So who is dividing US?

5.what is actually d agenda and mission of "DADDY FREEZE".

The main agenda of "FREEZE" is nothing other than to destroy the economic sufficiency of the church just to hinder it's growth.

By claiming that all tithing which has being going to churches, should all be redirected into charity.
The question now is, will God ever cut the flow of resources to his body?.
We must note that the church is the people but the people can never be the church.
"grin GATE OF HELL SHALL NEVA PREVAIL AGAINST D CHURCH".
BRETHREN let's be wiser than the devil.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkaiCorne(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
D1official:

Where did Jesus preach against animal sacrifice in the Bible?

Did Jesus fulfill the law as at Matthew 23 v 23?

Is animal sacrifice not part the Law the Pharisees were adhering to?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
lonikit:

u just shot ursev in the legs. how many did he abolish sir??

another question here is that do u beliv he abolished sacrifice. this one is important, kindly ans.
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
His mission was to fulfill and complete the work of God sir, not abolishing d law.
Yes many places in the new testament spoke against that. Read Heb 10:1-10.
Tnks.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Isaiah 45!!! Cyrus the anointed who never knew God or acknowledge him. Yet he gave him great victory and glory over all the nations breaking every stronghold before him. How do you explain that? God can use anybody!! When people just say things with no good knowledge of scriptures

to open doors before him

2I will go before you

of Israel my chosen,

I summon you by name

God can use anybody. Agreed.
But God has never used anybody to correct or rebuke prophets or pastors both genuine or fake.
But here we have freeze insulting elderly men, and mocking them.
And you telling me he's being used by God.
Moreover everyone used in d scriptures was once a nobody.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by nicemuyoo: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mocking/ insult the is not what we are interested in. That shld not come up at all. [qquote author=D1official post=63346171]
God can use anybody. Agreed.
But God has never used anybody to correct or rebuke prophets or pastors both genuine or fake.
But here we have freeze insulting elderly men, and mocking them.
And you telling me he's being used by God.
Moreover everyone used in d scriptures was once a nobody. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Retires Retires Four Senior Pastors / Police Arrested Pastor Odumeje Over Alleged Charm Buried In Church Premises / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.