Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port (7573 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. / Eastern Ports Revival: How NPA, Hull Blyth, Maersk, Others Are Pulling Through / Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by omaar12(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ihatepork:

Lol. jealous of potorpotor that you're running away from. lmao grin see this one wants to raise small prick grin What do you have in the South-east that we don't have in the Southwest. Oga goan sleep! You don't want seaport in Ondo but you want seaports in the ND developed. So typical grin grin anyway, that's not what we are talking about. Stick to the topic. All we are saying is that you should stop blaming yorubas for whatever you think is wrong with seaports in that part of the country
Small Prick Or Big Prick, All Na Still Prick, Lol. I Stuck With The Topic, Yo The One Who Made It Seem Like We Are Talking About Yoruba Land Alone, I Only Asked U To Acknwledge The Good Work Others Have Been Doing In Yorubaland, You Guy Just Flaire Up Whenever Someone Says Anything Either Good Or Bad( For/or) Lagos. An Upgrade Eastern Sea Port Will De congest Apapa As Well As Save Those Importer And Exporter Some Cost. All In All We Blame The FG.

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Ihatepork: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
omaar12:
Small Prick Or Big Prick, All Na Still Prick, Lol. I Stuck With The Topic, Yo The One Who Made It Seem Like We Are Talking About Yoruba Land Alone, I Only Asked U To Acknwledge The Good Work Others Have Been Doing In Yorubaland, You Guy Just Flaire Up Whenever Someone Says Anything Either Good Or Bad( For/or) Lagos. An Upgrade Eastern Sea Port Will De congest Apapa As Well As Save Those Importer And Exporter Some Cost. All In All We Blame The FG.

dasall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by superstar1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
EternalTruths:

You expect us to believe Federal Government lying Data.

Keep dreaming

Just pray that Cameroon don't open a port at Southern Cameroon and connect it to Cross River through a road/bridge/rail networks.

Once they do, the unequal advantage Afonjas have being utilizing against the East will collapse.

You said the same thing when you were opening your Waterlogged Intergalactic Airport in Enugu.

Has that stopped the traffic at MMA?.

We cannot wait for you to open ports wherever you want to open.it and get the hell out of our region.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by cstr1000: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
superstar1:

You said the same thing when you were opening your Waterlogged Intergalactic Airport in Enugu.

Has that stopped the traffic at MMA?.

We cannot wait for you to open ports wherever you want to open.it and get the hell out of our region.
As for the bolded, I think they left in 1966. I even think they wanted to with the IPOB resurgence.

But it seems your people don't want them to leave your region. And by region, I mean Lagos. I don't think there is any SANE Igbo man in any other part of yorubaland.

They can't leave Lagos and still remain in one-naijeria na. Dosen't make any sense.
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Blue3k(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
All these arguments will be irrelevant in 5 yrs. The Federal government approved a bunch of seaports to be built. Seriously the government doesn't care who butters bread. They just want the revenue.

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

As for the bolded, I think they left in 1966. I even think they wanted to with the IPOB resurgence.

But it seems your people don't want them to leave your region. And by region, I mean Lagos. I don't think there is any SANE Igbo man in any other part of yorubaland.

They can't leave Lagos and still remain in one-naijeria na. Dosen't make any sense.

@the bold, but of course cheesy cheesy

Achebe and co that had ALL their lives in Ibadan were very insane cheesy

The Eze ndigbo that was flogged in Akure is very insane obviously cheesy

See some other very insane fools. Fighting over Eze ndigbo of Ibadan title for the past 19 years!! cheesy

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/olubadans-intervention-fails-to-resolve-igbo-leadership-crisis/amp/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by hall21: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
cool
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by russellino: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blue3k:

The I know the stats are port usage it shows all the ports are being used. The point is to give context to how ports are used. We already know concession arrangements effect prices.

1. This point is wrong like I told you. Go read the draft chart on NPA website. The are relatively same same. Onne being as deep as tin can. I'm not going to go through all the numbers for u.

2. They were being used effectively and still are. The trend has been sane for past decade. Lastly the article states the security concerns were big issue.

1. The challenges with the ports in the east are infrastructural challenges including shallow draught for ships larger than a particular size. The federal govt is responsible for ports infrastructure no?

2. Do you have any facts to prove that poor security is responsible for the low usage of ND ports? Why is onne (a privately managed port) not affected by this security you speak of?
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by comos: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
An Onitsha-based businessman and Managing Director, OkayGod Investments Limited, Augustine Okechukwu, said the situation is worrisome and have a huge impact on the cost of production, coupled with the risk of transporting the goods through terrible roads from Lagos to Onitsha.

He said: “We all imported through the Port Harcourt ports before, but we decided to change to Lagos as our port of destination because clearing goods from Port Harcourt seaport is very hectic and cumbersome. You cannot get your goods easily from Port Harcourt. I think it is deliberate so as to make people patronise Lagos than other ports

On the cost of clearing and transporting the goods between the Lagos and Port Harcourt ports, Okechukwu said: “Cost of transportation from Lagos is high and it is affecting businesses here
But we still prefer it because if you import through Port Harcourt, it takes two to three months to clear, meanwhile, it take a few weeks to clear in Lagos
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Blue3k(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
russellino:

1. The challenges with the ports in the east are infrastructural challenges including shallow draught for ships larger than a particular size. The federal govt is responsible for ports infrastructure no?

2. Do you have any facts to prove that poor security is responsible for the low usage of ND ports? Why is onne (a privately managed port) not affected by this security you speak of?

1. The shallow drafts are similar to apapa so that point is null. Onne and tin can the deepest. The federal government can spend a bunch of money to constantly dredge but these points were not intended to be deep seaports. That's why are building deep seaports all over place.

2. What do you mean by low usage? You see 90% of exports go out of eastern ports. Second you can read IMB see piracy reports. Then look up news stories relating to piracy see where they take place. The last bit of proof is scholarly articles.

Who said Onne not effected? The last piracy incident happened at Bonny. Pirates are usually targeting oil tankers to kidnap sailors.

“The waters off Nigeria remain particularly risky,” said the head of the IMB Pottengal Mukundan, pointing to the waters off the the state of Bayelsa, Bonny Island and Port Harcourt.

Mukundan said there had been an increase in reported hijackings and kidnappings, although many more had not been reported.

3 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by cstr1000: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

@the bold, but of course cheesy cheesy

Achebe and co that had ALL their lives in Ibadan were very insane cheesy

The Eze ndigbo that was flogged in Akure is very insane obviously cheesy

See some other very insane fools. Fighting over Eze ndigbo of Ibadan title for the past 19 years!! cheesy

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/olubadans-intervention-fails-to-resolve-igbo-leadership-crisis/amp/

Achebe had all his life in Ibadan? You must be high on something.

Eze Ndiigbo of Ibadan is obviously not sane. What is in Ibadan to be an ezendiigbo of?
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

Achebe had all his life in Ibadan? You must be high on something.

Eze Ndiigbo of Ibadan is obviously not sane. What is in Ibadan to be an ezendiigbo of?

What do you know sef? You know nothing about Achebe's history even though you invoke his name in your hate? I'm sure you'll also protest if I tell you Achebe was fed ewedu and amala by his Yoruba son in law cheesy

3 factions of Igbo men have been fighting to be Eze ndigbo of Ibadan for 19 years!! Nothing in ibadan yet Dr Anozie and co want to die in court there? The joke is on you, an anonymous dot on the internet cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by cstr1000: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

What do you know sef? You know notjing about Achebe's history even though you invoke his name in your hate? I'm sure you'll also protest if I tell you Achebe was fed ewedu and amala by his Yoruba son in law cheesy

3 factions of Igbo men have been fighting to be Eze ndigbo of Ibadan for 19 years!! The joke is on you, an anonymous dot on the internet cheesy

Achebe lived all his life in Ibadan. Where in God's name did you hear that.?

He has Yoruba inlaws or not does not concern me. He did not live with his Yoruba in-laws.
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

Achebe lived all his life in Ibadan. Where in God's name did you hear that.?

He has Yoruba inlaws or not does not concern me. He did not live with his Yoruba in-laws.

So are you saying Achebe never lived in Ibadan? Or is your problem the length of time? cheesy

According to cstr, only insane Igbo men live in Ibadan cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Electricdanger: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
bounty007:

no mind the human.. he knows the truth but always play dumb..anytime this sea port matter come up.

Afonjas are very envious.. they know the truth..but say na igbo matter.. Quick Quick..they go oppose am.. then keep subtle opposition... very jealous human.

Ikedi, Envious of cannibals and cocaine smugglers? Are you naturally mad? You all come online to cry everyday like a battered kid yet still beat your dry chest when exposed as a wicked and jobless liar. You insult afonja people daily but cry when they retaliate, 2017 will soon be over without you achieving anything than the stolen phone you use in insulting people. Go get a life kid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by superstar1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
omaar12:
It A Known Fact That The Port In Lagos Was Built In The Early 60t'z When Lagos Was Still The Capital, And It Was Built Un Opposed By Other Region, Let Admit This. If There Was No Oil In The ND Will The Govt Have Even Welcomed The Idea Of A Seaport Down South? I Dont Think So. Put Tribalism Aside, The Upgrade Of Those Port Will Be Beneficial To Lagos And The Entire South. The West Should Stop Being A Tool Used Against The South By The Far North. They Should Stop Coverting Our Collective Effort As Theirs Alone, Lagos Was Built By Al Nigerians From All Region With The Igbos Contribution A Large Chunk As A Non Indigene To Lagos Not Just By The West Alone. If We Had Played The Tribalism Card Then A Large Part Of Lagos Would Have Still Been A Forest.

Before your ancestors ever got to know of the road to Lagos, it has always been a thriving seaport.

Before Lagos was made a capital, it has always been a key port in West Africa. Read up on Efunsetan Aniwura and Ijebus traders.

Read up and stop disgracing whoever paid your school fees.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Electricdanger: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
cstr1000:

[/s]

Shut your smelly mouth. There are millions of Heboes in Ibadan alone and even in far away Akure. Your igwe was beaten to stipur in Akure few years ago, you people lie alot and reason no one take you serious in that country. Spits

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by superstar1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

Shut your smelly mouth. There are millions of Heboes in Ibadan alone and even in far away Akure. Your igwe was beaten to stipur in Akure few years ago, you people lie alot and reason no one take you serious in that country. Spits

Developers can be found in Igbeti Igboho Lanlate and Ajitele. He is just a naive ignoramus that does not know the extent of brain and manpower drain that has occurred and is still occurring in their despicable region.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by diadem10: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
omaar12:
It A Known Fact That The Port In Lagos Was Built In The Early 60t'z When Lagos Was Still The Capital, And It Was Built Un Opposed By Other Region, Let Admit This. If There Was No Oil In The ND Will The Govt Have Even Welcomed The Idea Of A Seaport Down South? I Dont Think So. Put Tribalism Aside, The Upgrade Of Those Port Will Be Beneficial To Lagos And The Entire South. The West Should Stop Being A Tool Used Against The South By The Far North. They Should Stop Coverting Our Collective Effort As Theirs Alone, Lagos Was Built By Al Nigerians From All Region With The Igbos Contribution A Large Chunk As A Non Indigene To Lagos Not Just By The West Alone. If We Had Played The Tribalism Card Then A Large Part Of Lagos Would Have Still Been A Forest.

Nope! The port was built by the British before Lagos was amalgamated with the south, years before the south was amalgamated with the North. Nigeria needed Lagos more than Lagos needed Nigeria. Get that sunk into your empty head. And we don't need you clowns in Lagos!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by russellino: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blue3k:

1. The shallow drafts are similar to apapa so that point is null. Onne and tin can the deepest. The federal government can spend a bunch of money to constantly dredge but these points were not intended to be deep seaports. That's why are building deep seaports all over place.

2. What do you mean by low usage? You see 90% of exports go out of eastern ports. Second you can read IBM see piracy reports. Then look up news stories relating to piracy see where they take place. The last bit of proof is scholarly articles.

Who said Onne not effected. The last piracy incident happened at Bonny. Pirates are usually targeting oil tankers to kidnap sailors.

1. If you do not agree that failure of the federal govt (NPA) to dredge eastern ports and improve infrastructure/management is the reason for low usage of eastern ports then what is your opinion??

Again see the opinion of people who actually use the ports.

"An Onitsha-based businessman and Managing Director, OkayGod Investments Limited, Augustine Okechukwu, said the situation is worrisome and have a huge impact on the cost of production, coupled with the risk of transporting the goods through terrible roads from Lagos to Onitsha.

He said: “We all imported through the Port Harcourt ports before, but we decided to change to Lagos as our port of destination because clearing goods from Port Harcourt seaport is very hectic and cumbersome. You cannot get your goods easily from Port Harcourt. I think it is deliberate so as to make people patronise Lagos than other ports

On the cost of clearing and transporting the goods between the Lagos and Port Harcourt ports, Okechukwu said: “Cost of transportation from Lagos is high and it is affecting businesses here
But we still prefer it because if you import through Port Harcourt, it takes two to three months to clear, meanwhile, it take a few weeks to clear in Lagos"

If NPA ensured efficiency in Port Harcourt would he still route his cargo through Lagos?

2. Low usage of eastern ports IS the subject matter of the businessday article that inspired this thread. Besides the issue is not oil exports that make up the 90% you are alluding to.Funny enough you were the one that introduced the issue of security as one of the problems of eastern ports. Incidents of piracy have only minimally affected the volume of oil tankers carrying crude oil or liquefied gas from bonny axis. Moreover bonny and onne are different.

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by ProWalker: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

Nope! The port was built by the British before Lagos was amalgamated with the south, years before the south was amalgamated with the North. Nigeria needed Lagos more than Lagos needed Nigeria. Get that sunk into your empty head. And we don't need you clowns in Lagos!

So much facts in one sentence. Kudos cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Blue3k(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
russellino:

1. If you do not agree that failure of the federal govt (NPA) to dredge eastern ports and improve infrastructure/management then what is your opinion??
Again see the opinion of people who actually use the ports.

"An Onitsha-based businessman and Managing Director, OkayGod Investments Limited, Augustine Okechukwu, said the situation is worrisome and have a huge impact on the cost of production, coupled with the risk of transporting the goods through terrible roads from Lagos to Onitsha.

But we still prefer it because if you import through Port Harcourt, it takes two to three months to clear, meanwhile, it take a few weeks to clear in Lagos"

If NPA ensured efficiency in Port Harcourt would he still route his cargo through Lagos?

2. Low usage of eastern ports IS the subject matter of the businessday article that inspired this thread. Besides the issue is not oil exports that make up the 90% you are alluding to.Funny enough you were the one that introduced the issue of security as one of the problems

of eastern ports. Incidents of piracy have only minimally affected the volume of oil tankers carrying crude oil or liquefied gas from bonny axis. Moreover bonny and onne are different.

1. They can drege ports at high cost sure. I'm not going to argue about depths of ports all day. The facts are listed on NPA website. The inefficiency valid concern for Eastern division head to fix. The Should the concessionaires be able to handle that issue.

2. You should read the hyper link I provided. None is effected like I told you. Yes they are able to goods out including oil. The suffer higher cost in insurance premiums and security to protect goods.

The article the op posted listed security as issue. I guess your eyes glazed over that. Lol of course you don't want to talk about exports. I also posted tonnage of goods and you see overall eastern ports are faring well.

The Liberia-flagged vessel is owned by German shipping firm the Peter Doehle Group.

The MTI Network, a crisis communications firm that deals with incidents in the shipping industry, said the attack happened as the ship entered the port of Onne.

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Duru1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
okway2:
Ask your governor to do it without FG support as you lots love to claim.

“Build an international airport in the East and watch Lagos fall”

We built Enugu International Airport and guess what? Lagos is still standing strong.

Aren’t the ports in SS functioning? Why do you lots like to lie?

You always respond to previous posts with penchant for ignorance. There are seaports in Warri, Calabar and Port Harcourt but there are equally federal government regulations that dictate the operational statues of all the ports in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by russellino: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blue3k:

1. They can drege ports at high cost sure. I'm not going to argue about depths of ports all day. The facts are listed on NPA website. The inefficiency valid concern for Eastern division head to fix. The Should the concessionaires be able to handle that issue.

2. You should read the hyper link I provided. None is effected like I told you. Yes they are able to goods out including oil. The suffer higher cost in insurance premiums and security to protect goods.

The article the op posted listed security as issue. I guess your eyes glazed over that. Lol of course you don't want to talk about exports. I also posted tonnage of goods and you see overall eastern ports are faring well.

1. You keep trying to deflect this discussion to NPA website. You have agreed at least that there are infrastructural issues affecting the Eastern ports that go even beyond dredging. Moreover do you want to tell me that the NPA cannot afford to dredge Port Harcourt? Secondly narrowing the inefficiency to the Eastern division head is mere hair splitting. The federal govt has failed to do ANYTHING about ports besides the ones in Lagos. Yes or no? If no the next question is why

2. I honestly didn't see anywhere security was mentioned in the article. You agreed that security was a reason for low usage or am I wrong. The tonnage you are talking about consists mainly of our biggest exports and imports which are crude oil and petroleum respectively. If not Onne would not even be on the map

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by meccuno: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Duru1:

You always respond to previous posts with penchant for ignorance. There are seaports in Warri, Calabar and Port Harcourt but there are equally federal government regulations that dictate the operational statues of all the ports in Nigeria.
grin grin grin dont be surprised he might still be a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Electricdanger: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
superstar1:

Developers can be found in Igbeti Igbojo Lanlate and Ajitele. He is just a naive ignoramus that does not know the extent of brain and manpower drain has occured in their despicable region.

Dont mind the deluded fool. One of them posting shit live in one village near Ijebu Igbo with his old mother, yet they come online to beat their hairy chest. Shameless people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by dreamworld: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

But you chest beating clowns claim you own lagos na? cheesy cheesy

Why are you now vexing? cheesy cheesy

Infact you, in particular, are very shameless. You remember the thread below? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4195654/possibility-edo-igbo-rule-lagos

And the very first post on it?

Once again, since you're the greatest investors hence beneficiaries of Lagos, why are you now vexing and crying? cheesy
Na ur papa get Lagos, don't go back to oshogbo
Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
dreamworld:

Na ur papa get Lagos, don't go back to oshogbo

Na your papa get am. Oya die there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
deomelllo:

You are the richest, you are the smartest, you own everything and you are better than the rest of Nigeria, but in your warped world, they are holding you down with some bad policies.

The fact that you own everything and you are the richest means government policies are more in your favor than the rest of the country you are richer and better than.

Som how do you people reconcile your silly double talk? You people hardly make sense with your pointless and empty chest beating,

You can not have it both ways.

It’s called cognitive dissonance sir. Their capacity for mental gymnastics is unrivaled in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by Blue3k(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
russellino:

1. You keep trying to deflect this discussion to NPA website. You have agreed at least that there are infrastructural issues affecting the Eastern ports that go even beyond dredging. Moreover do you want to tell me that the NPA cannot afford to dredge Port Harcourt? Secondly narrowing the inefficiency to the Eastern division head is mere hair splitting. The federal govt has failed to do ANYTHING about ports besides the ones in Lagos. Yes or no? If no the next question is why

2. I honestly didn't see anywhere security was mentioned in the article. You agreed that security was a reason for low usage or am I wrong. [b]The tonnage you are talking about consists mainly of our biggest exports and imports which are crude oil and petroleum respectively. [/b]If not Onne would not even be on the map

1. How is using NPA as source deflection. What better authority do you have on Nigeria port operations. Who's job is it to improve operations of eastern ports and make recommendations to NPA MD. Agree on what, cite the rule your talking about hindering ports.

The could dredge all ports at high cost. Onne already a deep port comparable to fin can. Port Harcourt similar to apapa. They failed to do what all you keep bringing up is dredging.

2. Security is partly a role I can agree. You second point about crude oil is ridiculous because you already know 90% of Nigeria's exports consist of petroleum. Even the non oil exports in Eastern ports are bigger so the point is null.

2 Likes

Re: Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port by konoplyanka: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cjrane2:

Nigeria is a country where some people believe that for them to suceed, others must die.

The same way Eastern ports were left dormant and instead have only one over congested port for a country of 180 million people, is the same way other international airports in the East are prevented from accessing foreign airlines so that everyone in a country of 180 million people is forced to use just one or two airports in the capital city. Just Imagine that.

Who are these people?

How can the people you call slaves be the ones making you suffer while progressing?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Transport, Safety & Environment Related Bodies In Lagos & Their Functions / Tribunal: Akwa Ibom APC Heads To Abuja To Lobby President Of Appeal Court, CJN / Anambra House Of Assembly Elects Female Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.