Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,636 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat (38367 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by laidelaitan(f): 1:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Ham angry, ham Angry” “Are you mad?” Mr. “Something just happened right now”…those are his catch phrases and if you don’t know Lasisi Elenu– the angry bird comedian on Social Media yet, guess you should delete your apps.

It’s an established fact that carving a niche for one’s self in Entertainment is what’s going to keep you floating, that exactly is what Lasisi Elenu is doing so masterfully well with the famous Snapchat app.filter that makes a caricature of his face, giving him distortions that’ll crack you up.

The spiky bearded comedian has been ranting on the internet since August and it’s an applause to him on the much recognition he’s got so far. Snapchat is an app. almost every girl on the Internet has been using mostly for voiceless videos while all they do is shake their heads, tongues out and every abnormal positioning of their heads with no justification other than to please their admirers. He now garners over a 100thousand views per video.

This is a huge feat for a comedian who as at earlier this month, still tags popular comic Instagram handles for support and recognition.

Same app.is what Lasisi Elenu has been using to earn his platform and sell his value of common day-to-day scenarios in Lagos told in the most sarcastic way with facial expression so distinctly unique.

He’s surely earning himself a sort of Lagbaja status in the Comedy world as fans online don’t know what he truly looks like yet.

Nay Sayers are of the opinion that the Comedian will fizzle out as a result of his over-reliance of the SnapChat, they should also know technology has gone far beyond restrictions. There are always ways around such situations.

We can only but encourage and celebrate him as he joins the list of comedians who have taken the “faux pais” accent top-notch with Falz and Twyse Ereme.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/12/15/headofsocials-lasisi-elenu-angry-comedian-making-career-snapchat-every-nigerian-girl/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIsnkIQDSuc

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by MrShine(m): 1:51am On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin

I'm so pissed tongue

"Change that has 'gé-ràn' that looks like aeroplane has climbed it" grin grin
That was my best ever

11 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Afam4eva(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Something just happened right now and i'm angry grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by jagabanlewis(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Ok oh watin we wn cum use dis piss of info do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by helphelp: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
"I will ask you kweeshun, are you MAD?"

11 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by purem(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
if you don’t know Lasisi Elenu– the angry bird comedian on Social Media yet, guess you should delete your apps.

Mthewwwww Radarada oshi

Am very sure dat d OP is d said comedian

Who pushed dis to FP sef

8 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Kingcesar: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Ha
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
A nigga wl spnd hrs in d gym jux 2 build up hz muscles lik a wrestler,den 1 skinny gal wl jux push him on d bed wit 1 finger #smh

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Danchoco(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Woe

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
wise guy.already making his money from his rants. imagine something just happen right now 3 gals are asking me for xmas gift, are they mad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by themonk(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Akshow: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
I'm I the only one that doesn't find this guy funny? Sha, God bless his hustle.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by sandrahnaub(f): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
MTcheeeeew
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Danchoco(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Wow
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Evidence1000(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by AishaBuhari: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Gross. Wonder what's so funny about that image up there angry

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Otapipia: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by thickminaj(f): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
grin sumri just happen right now and I'm very angry... Lol lasisi is gud

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by rawtouch: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by HeyCorleone(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
"This Lagos. We can't....We can't work"
That episode cracked me up.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by eventlamp: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Akshow:
I'm I the only one that doesn't find this guy funny? God bless his hustle

it's just you bro, just you.

38 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Sum just happened
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by bamirotola: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2017
D's guy wnt stop cracking me

3 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by macaranta(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Okay dunno him
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2017
God show me my way cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Lilimax(f): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Something just happened right now
His angry rants about his barber yesterday was quite hilarious! grin
The guy is good!

BTW, we now have so many fake handles on IG bearing Lasisi elenu. shocked Nigerians and criminal tedenecies shocked
The real one is the Lasisi Elenu with over 200K followers cos he just celebrated his 200k IG followers today 15/12/2017
Others ones are fake embarassed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another / Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.