Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat (38375 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by goodnewscliff(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
makebrainz:

Your point exactly
every tom dick nd harry wan 2 bcome famous by any means possible..... got a problem with dat angrystop spamming my mentions
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by allymarry89(f): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lilimax:
Something just happened right now
His angry rants about his barber yesterday was quite hilarious! grin
The guy is good!
I don't even know who I'm seeing inside the mirror again.
The idiot was barbing my forehead, are u mad?
grin grin grin grin ; cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Doublejoy411(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
His posts are sometimes not meant to be funny
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by daddyzgal(f): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
He's not that funny
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by buddydoze(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
How can you find him funny when you can crack yourself up with your English? Nonsense!
Akshow:
I'm I the only one that doesn't find this guy funny? Sha, God bless his hustle.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by bolliejay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Akshow:
Yes you are the only one.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Akshow: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
buddydoze:
How can you find him funny when you can crack yourself up with your English? Nonsense!
grin grin grin see person wey wan correct person English. Read what u wrote and bow ur head in shame ootuu.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Akshow: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
bolliejay:

Yes you are the only one.
I guess u need ur glasses. How many people liked my comment again?
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by bjboss(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
A nigga wl spnd hrs in d gym jux 2 build up hz muscles lik a wrestler,den 1 skinny gal wl jux push him on d bed wit 1 finger #smh

the power in that finger is uncomparable .... Lol
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by KingAzubuike(f): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Akshow:
3 years down the line can you repeat this statement of yours?

Never look down on anyone.
Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by Akshow: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:

3 years down the line can you repeat this statement of yours?

Never look down on anyone.
true talk. I now love his skits

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat by KingAzubuike(f): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Akshow:
true talk. I now love his skits
Thumbs up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her / Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.