Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Atiku, Not A Threat To Buhari- Oshiomhole’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Not A Threat To Buhari- Oshiomhole’s Aide (256 Views)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Not A Threat To Buhari- Oshiomhole’s Aide by PenPrince07: 5:58am On Dec 15, 2017
Charles Idahosa, an aide to ex-Edo governor, Adams Oshiomhole, says Atiku Abubakar’s exit from the ruling APC will not hinder the party’s progress.

He, however, admitted that the Turaki Adamawa was not a pushover in Nigeria’s political setting.

“Atiku is not a pushover. The political machinery of the late Yar’Adua is very awesome and still intact,” he told Vanguard.

“But Atiku as I speak today cannot be a threat to APC or President Muhammadu Buhari if the president decides to run which I believe he will do.

“We must understand that it is easier to destroy than to build. Buhari is taking Nigeria through a building process and he is doing a great job.”

Also, he noted that the 2019 election would be hard for the APC. Idahosa admitted that it would not be easy like the 2015 election.

He said: “Yes, it is going to be a very difficult election. There is no doubt about that. I have been part and parcel of these things for a long time, so I understand the political narratives in these areas you mentioned.”

https://www.concisenews.global/news/atiku-no-threat-to-apc-oshiomholes-aide/

Re: Atiku, Not A Threat To Buhari- Oshiomhole’s Aide by chomchom1(f): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Apc should allow Atiku to exist in peace... This show that Atiku exist is so painful grin to Apc tongue
Re: Atiku, Not A Threat To Buhari- Oshiomhole’s Aide by princeade86(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2017
just leave trash 4 lawma. Wait till then, dnt be afraid by now. When we vote him out, u can now do ur worst.
Re: Atiku, Not A Threat To Buhari- Oshiomhole’s Aide by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2017
People who deceiving Atiku are in for the money

Its still baffles me Buhari get mind to think of 2019
Re: Atiku, Not A Threat To Buhari- Oshiomhole’s Aide by python1: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Before nko? Atichukwu is not contesting for the office of the president of the Fed Rep of Nigeria. He is the new messiah of the proscribed IPOB terrorist group.

(1) (Reply)

Coins / Buhari Challenges ECOWAS Leaders On Prudent Management Of Resources / Kebbi State Releases N7.5bn For Pension Arrears, Gratuities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.