Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole (27289 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by dre11(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, has denied commissioning anyone to insult President Muhamadu Buhari, former Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole and Captain Hosa Okunbor.

The monarch said the insult on the personalities of Buhari and two other illustrious sons of Edo State, currently trending on social media, was the handiwork of mischief makers.

The monarch was responding to a recent video on social media anchored by one Eranomigho Edegbe, who claimed that he has the authority of the Oba to hurl insults on President Buhari and few other individuals.

But Oba of Benin, in a statement signed by the Secretary, Benin Traditional Council(BTC), Mr Frank Irabor, said: “We condemned in strong terms the malicious attacks on the integrity of President Buhari and other persons whom the video seek to malign.

“For the purpose of clarification and to set the record straight, Oba of Benin wish to make it categorically and irrevocably clear that the said video and contents therein was not commissioned nor was it encouraged by the Oba,” he said.

He explained that Oshiomole and Okunbor, who have been adopted by the palace of the Oba, have not only respected the culture and traditions of the land, but meaningfully contributed to the wellbeing of the state.

While demanding an unreserved apology from Eranomigho to avert the consequences, BTC warned that there is an ancestral curse on any one who attempted to tarnish the image of Benin and the ancient throne of the Benin kingdom.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-didnt-ask-anyone-to-insult-buhari-oshiomhole-oba-of-benin.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by supercase1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Like for buhari share for obaseki

164 Likes 208 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by omenka(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
No point clarifying anything sir. We know the children of hate and anger and supporters of the party of Tax Collectors are those behind all that.

We know this because they have little respect for their parents and elders, waking them up from sleep in the morning with a kick to the face.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by ChoCho54(f): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
omenka:
No point clarifying anything sir. We know the children of hate and anger and supporters of the party of Tax Collectors are those behind all that.

We know this because they have little respect for their parents and elders, waking them up from sleep in the morning with a kick to the face.
Is that how the endangered species of Benue state behave?

Igwe must hear this

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by iTearHerToto: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Imagine a whole Oba of Benin apologising to a dung
What a disgrace to kingship

Pukes angry

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Barbsamiin: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
We would not allow anyone insult our darling daddy.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by ifytrik(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
No need for the clerification, even if you insulted them u don't need to appologize because that what they deserve

14 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by ManOfCompetence(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
The last time this oba released curses on human traffickers, the number of insane people increased in Edo state... whoever is responsible for this cheap blackmail better apologize....Oba gha to kpe're

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Bighead9: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
This clearly shows how relevant and powerful Oshiomole is in Benin and Nigeria at large. The Oba is trying to use style to show his loyalty to Oshiomole and APC.

May Oba of Benin live long.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu,
God bless Me.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by doggedfighter(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Comedians grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by prospero15(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
ok please we still have kiddies tablet. call for yours
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by prospero15(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Yebosola(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

This must be an IPOB miscreant, is in their DNA, they term disrespectful as be cosmopolitan.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by ifytrik(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
You and who?

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by punisha: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
angry
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Slawormir: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

iTearHerToto:
Pukes angry

It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

This article is beyond your comprehension
Oba of Benin don't involve in politics

He is a father to everyone whether you are in pdp or APC
He doesn't give a fuckkk

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Burger01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oba ghato kpere.................... ise !!! cool cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by itsme01: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
You wouldn't dare

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by calenxio: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

Next time careful read the opening post before you comment so you'll not post senseless comment.

No where in the opening post did the oba of Benin apologize to anyone, he simply stated the fact that he never gave anyone the license to curse as they claimed.

12 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by nairavsdollars(f): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
So, will the Oba of Benin pronounce a curse on Eranomigho Edegbe for lying against him?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bighead9:
This clearly shows how relevant and powerful Oshiomole is in Benin and Nigeria at large. The Oba is trying to use style to show his loyalty to Oshiomole and APC.

May Oba of Benin live long.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu,
God bless Me.

Lol. Oba of Benin trying to show loyalty to Oshiomole? You must be high on cow urine.

Secondly, how powerful is Oshiomole in Benin? Where is Oshiomole? He should enter Benin.

How powerful is Oshiomole nationally? If you want to count powerful people nationally, you will count Oshiomole? You are really sick

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mallam Sanusi no talk reach that insult before he collected red card coupled with suspension and isolation.

Baba no wan lose him royal stool cheesy
Alright noted

Meanwhile

I sell external hard drive with Hd movies preloaded, location is Port Harcourt but can be sent to any location of choice. Check signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Apologises Over Harvard Enrollment Tweet / Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Nigeria’s National Assembly-Premium Times / Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.