Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (57465 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala / “cover Your Body” – Fan Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Exposed Booty In Red Bikini / 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Onyenna(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:

What if it's HELL tongue cheesy

CHOOOOIIIIII!!!!

Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Harrynight(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Trustme2:

My man commot hand for my market o. No trespass grin grin grin grin grin grin. This land is not for sale. For your information I be military man. You know what that mean. No farm for my land I beg.

wen i see how serious u are, den ill hands offf....
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Harrynight(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Noo. .When compared to her,I'm so ugly lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy

there u get it wrong babe!
u sure gonna b in a list of top 5 but she wont see top 20....

u too fyn

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by biacan(f): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Rather ask him to marry you grin grin grin grin

Nah I would rather ask you because of your dp
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by biacan(f): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
taaaaa
Your face don begin cast
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by donqx: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
damn
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Angel1696: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2017
pls we don't know her here in ikot ekpene all this Yoruba celeb wannabe

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Safiaa(f): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Small bress grin pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by kaycee125: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Very pretty cool
Safiaa:
Small bress grin pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Loyalblak007(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Trustme2:

Secretary? grin grin grin. Na just list na. No be book o. This one wey u wan engage Secretary so
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
even the Brest wear makeup! hmmm.. that boobi small to dey shout about,
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Belafonte(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Our seniors in the ashowo work

Don't worry, my sister. I pray your own maga comes soonest. Keep up the hustle. Nothing good comes easy. grin
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Achorise: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Not everybody like "boobi"

Some like "ukwu"

But if you no like boobi or like ukwu

Then na GAYbriel you be angry angry angry angry
I like ukwu die, and the other side.
every boy like Ukwu
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by jaafree: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
negz1:
small boobs no get cleavage... Na chest
. point of correction, nah rib bones cheesy
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by rawpadgin(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Your face don begin cast
iffa beat u eh

Me wen dey young every day so grin
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by biacan(f): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
iffa beat u eh

Me wen dey young every day so grin
Young ke you wey don born my mate keep for house
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by rawpadgin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Your face don begin cast
u are obviously high on crack
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by biacan(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
u are obviously high on crack
So now where is the the free gifts you promise me
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by rawpadgin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Young ke you wey don born my mate keep for house
u dey vex for you
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by rawpadgin(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
So now where is the the free gifts you promise me
me, promise u free gift?

Wen was that?
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by romme2u: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Our seniors in the ashawo work

shocked

mama the mama
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by biacan(f): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
me, promise u free gift?

Wen was that?
So you ve forgotten just when I'm about to start managing your small oko embarassed Due to your shortness Hahahahahhe lipsrsealed
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Olulinks(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Pretty girl smiley
But you're prettier. #endboobjob

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by rawpadgin(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
So you ve forgotten just when I'm about to start managing your small oko embarassed Due to your shortness Hahahahahhe lipsrsealed
grin grin

Sorry to disappoint u.

My selling point is actually my d1ck. Aside the fact that it's hugely huge i also knows how to use it well
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Olulinks(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Larrey:
grin Chai
You too folo?
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by biacan(f): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin grin

Sorry to disappoint u.

My selling point is actually my d1ck. Aside the fact that it's hugely huge i also knows how to use it well
Hmmmmmmm just imagine during your days off from work......and I come to spend the weekend you'll be and I'll........until you start begging for mercy....... I nor talk anything ooooo
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Assassin101: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
she use makeup cover the stretch marks on her chest
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by Olulinks(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
roarik:
baby girl for life..i just love toke makinwa
You look alike. Why wont you like her na. The same "cleavage"
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by rawpadgin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Hmmmmmmm just imagine during your days off from work......and I come to spend the weekend you'll be and I'll........until you start begging for mercy....... I nor talk anything ooooo
this is where u are wrong

The opposite sex are usually the ones that beg for mercy

Am not bragging but i have never met any girl that was strong enough to stand my sexual prowess

Round after round... rawpadgin eyin Mayweather wink
Re: Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" by biacan(f): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
this is where u are wrong

The opposite sex are usually the ones that beg for mercy

Am not bragging but i have never met any girl that was strong enough to stand my sexual prowess

Round after round... rawpadgin eyin Mayweather wink
Nor be ole Mayweather hahahahahahahahahah I go shock you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.