Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala (5635 Views)

Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Playloaded: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Top Nigerian singer, Wizkid has reacted to the comment made by media personality, Toke Makinwa that he used to help in buying Amala during his up-and-coming days as an artiste.

Playloaded reported few days ago that Toke, during an interview with journalist, Chude Jideonwo shared the struggles and hustles Wizkid had to do before becoming successful.

“You don’t know the years Wizkid put in to becoming who he is today. Young newbies try music for a year or two and are frustrated because it is not working…dude, when I tell people…I was at Rhythm and Wizkid used to carry speakers and he will be sent by DJs to buy Amala and he will do it, he was the studio rat, just help me play my song he will say.

People like at him now and say he is arrogant not knowing the work he had put into this journey. It is the same way people can look at me now and say i got it all easy but if you have been following my career, and seeing the hardwork I put in, you should ask me what i am doing with my life if by now i am not enjoying all i am enjoying now from my hardwork,” she said.

In what may seem like a joke, Wizkid, took to his Snapchat and questioned the sanity of Toke Makinwa accompanied by multiple funny emojis.

He wrote:
”Toke Makinwa, crase dey your head

Everybody dey mad”

https://playloaded.com.ng/wizkid-reacts-to-toke-makinwas-comment-that-he-was-an-errand-boy-for-buying-amala/
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by KingSatan: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Arewalegend: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2021
grin all of una dey craze ...wizshit ur mama tawtaw

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2021
True true everybody dey ment for this kontry cheesy

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by MayorWhales: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Wiz no fit let this one slide grin Everybody dey mad

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by IJOBA11: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
TOKE THE CLITO-CURRENCY INFLUENCER

RIERE ABI SAPHIERE BEEBAH2000 WAN BE LIJE YOU WHEN THEY GROW UP

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by EcomPlus: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Lolz

Though for me it's nothing to be ashamed of.

It even makes your achievement more laudable & a credible source of motivation to those that know your story or where you are coming from
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by TheZebra: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
Wizkid's life is an inspiration to me everyday. Infact dude has achieved more than what an ordinary Nigerian can only dream of. I remember when I was young, i used to have a fantasy of making it big as a singer, crossing out of Nigeria, going abroad and performing to white people, dating famous stars and living the life. All these were mere fantasies to me. But look at wizkid now, living life the exact way I imagined mine.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Onyi22(f): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Ment
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Xenry: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Go for him.
But as for me, nothing concern me and Nigerian musics or musicians. I no get even one of their songs in my phone. They too like to dey sing about women sad.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Blingblings(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is unlike Manchalla. This one wey e reply.... Omo e pain am sha grin grin grin

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lol.. I Knew Wizkid will do a clap back on Toke. Hahahahaaaa.... Wizzy..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by anambraamaka: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Could be true
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toke Makinwa case is like candle that does not see her bottom rather providing light to another person bottom.

Kindly help me ask her, Who is she? Na the day wey she start her tailoring business she blow.

If Ejanla buys amala for DJ, is part of his humility life and as at today, Wizkid can buy all Toke Makinwa business empire plus herself joined without feeling it that his account depleted.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Davash222(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheZebra:
Wizkid's life is an inspiration to me everyday. Infact dude has achieved more than what an ordinary Nigerian can only dream of. I remember when I was young, i used to have a fantasy of making it big as a singer, crossing out of Nigeria, going abroad and performing to white people, dating famous stars and living the life. All these were mere fantasies to me. But look at wizkid now, living life the exact way I imagined mine.

Chai

Wizkid is living your dream cry

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Imustnottalk: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
That's life when you are successful everyone
claim they know your story even people that were not there

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Nuelito: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na so....All for the gram
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Finewarriboy: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
20k get one website
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by SunshineHQ(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
big wizgrin cruise master

first to comment, i give god the glory
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Dproperties: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Olibboy: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Area don hear d full gist
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Rahkman: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
This one no be clap back naaa see laughing emoji naa ...

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by ValCon888: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
There's nothing like good or bad publicity to these farm tools. The hoelosho was looking for cheap attention.
Now she's gotten it. Her totô price has now increased from N20K to N25K.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by flokii: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2021
Toke is just hungry for attention. Wizkid should ignore her.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Gadafii: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Wizkid my guy, no time for long talk.

Na better craze dey toke makinwa head, as if she don forget say we never forget how the children of the 'big god' she was fucking called her out some years back grin cheesy

Small time now Regina Daniels will come out to give motivational speech, how she worked to get where she is, mad people everywhere.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by judinho07(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2021
"na true talk...ụ got to serve b4 u be boss...according to timaya..!!!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Dproperties: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Oche
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Kenneth10110(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2021
success comes with hard work and never looking back everyone has a story and a little beginning that's for sure.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala by Omeleyi: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Big wizzy
Everywhere Mara mma for am now
Enjoy, u worked for it

Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. / "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh / TACHA Shade Kim Oprah As She Makes N7.5mil In 2 Hours, Donjazzy Alone Bought 20!