Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Journey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey (611 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / My Journey Into heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey by brightpre(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2017
When I was little, I have always had this feeling I was special, like I could see spiritual things and sometimes some white mark just appear suddenly in my left hand,it happens frequently,but lately I have not been seeing it,I was born into a family of Christianity,I have always believe in Jesus,but when I met some set of people last year,I had doubt and then I met my mentor, who showed me that we are more than humans,since the middle of this year,I have studied my past life a lot,seen a lot in my past life,am creating this thread to show how I astraprojected and how I opened my third eye,I will like to get an audience before I continue this great thread,in continuation to my doubt to Christianity,I decided to try other things,now I can say am satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Marks The Dawn Of The Glorious Church / Should Graduates Seek Employment In Nigerian Big Churches? / God And Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.