Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi (21980 Views)

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Amaechi: Wike Thinks About Me Even When He’s In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by amahthelma(f): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Gay spotted.....senseless man

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2017
E
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by nwakibie3(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Anstalk:
Bet9ja Predictions: 10 Sure Games You Can Predict Correctly This Weekend

http://anstalk.com/updated-predictions-10-sure-games/

I want to work with u... lets hook up

I have ideas that can fetch good pay on betting.

I jst sent u a mail
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by joenor(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Hummm I dey fear ooo, are you both Gay partner?
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Oju4190: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Wike so hate Ameachi and Ameachi so hate wike.The surprising tin is dat they are brodas
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Two of una...keep shut
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by ufuosman(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Best of friends till tomorrow
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by frankwyte: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Just look at your comparison! So, everybody that was under you must remain under you? I think this is your problem, we humans must not Harrogate what is divine to humans. Ameachi with due respect, respect the office of governor: you were one time a governor. That's the beauty of the world and stop dwelling in the past.... That's why you caused that commotion with the convoy, cos you think is under you! Let's fear God politicians!!!
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2017
Gay alert. he will put in statue inside yakubu Gowon stadium
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by OfficialOjonimi(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2017
You adults should play mature politics and stop this your kiddies politics. Politics of anger, hatred, brutality, killing, maiming, injustice, selfishness, in short Demoncrazy and not Democracy. Please grow.#mypiece#
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Kulas: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Amaechi Rotimi Anuofia. You have indirectly told the world how you used to think of Wike 24/7. Onye Nzuzu, Anunpama
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by 8stargeneral: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2017
And datz hw u tink of wike whn ur on top of ur woman...FOOL.!
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Bossjosh: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2017
To be honest, Amaechi is the best civilian governor Rivers State has ever had. (best military goes to Alfred Diete-Spiff).

Amaechi's projects spoke for him. Agriculture, sports, education, health, roads, infrastructure and transport, etc. He employed the highest number of workers ever and sent so many rivers people abroad on scholarship (different levels).

What he did in the area of security marveled lots. He personally led and ensured that cultists, kidnappers, sea pirates and ritualists had it hot. For someone who inherited a very risky situation from Odili/Omehia, you just have to give it up to him.

Wike has not been able to do one-third of what this man did. Amaechi is the man. The people that complain about him and call him betrayal forgot he was pushed out from his party (PDP) & the structure was handed over to a certain minister while he (Amaechi) was still governor.

.They forgot how a certain Police Commissioner was sent to torture him and how mama peace publicly embarrassed him and won't let him rest.

Stop calling the man a betrayal. He had to fight for his life, career, family, security and of course his pocket.

Two term Speaker, Two term Governor and now a Minister. Give it up for Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2017
has he been relieved of his duty as minister of transport?

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by helpfulposts(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi has revealed what Governor Nyesom Wike thinks about all the time.

According to the minister, Wike has only one agenda and that is 'Amaechi'.  The former governor and Wike's predecessor during an interview on Question time by Channels Television said;

"The governor has just one agenda – if he is in his toilet, ‘Amaechi’; if he is outside his toilet, ‘Amaechi’".

He went further; "He (Wike) was my staff; he is like one of my sons. Why should I engage him? He was local government chairman when I was the speaker of the state," he added.

"When I was governor, I used Rivers state’s money on projects in the state. If you visit the state, you will see the primary schools that we built. No matter what the governor does, the projects are there,” he said.
When did this man became a FORMER MINISTER if he is not the CURRENT MINISTER?

Abeg, clear me!

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Justinpm(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
cheesy cheesy

Seems You think about him more cheesy
only fools will think they are quarreling, these guy busy sharing Rivers money codedly somewhere in an undisclosed hotel.... They will come and be keeping bloggers busy with stories

2 Likes

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2017
oh my, u mean Wike is gay?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by OfficialAwol(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2017
fellowman:

guy na Lion...o if them hear you talk this for PH na big wahala you go enter...o

it's just his head that Okrika call him lizard.

Is Amaechi that respected in PH?
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by anonimi: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2017
uwa1:
Any patriotic citizen of this country will always think of how foolish you were to have spent rivers state taxpayers money to support a goaless and visionless party to elect a blind government...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by sureheaven(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
If he Gov wike thinks about u Amaechi in the toilet, it's an indication wike might use u as toilet tissue. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by orisa37: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Because you are such a pestering devil!!! Wike is praying fervently to God to remove you from his mirror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by anonimi: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Fastlinkpro: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
my people why fighting each other, north is getting stronger and stronger and we are fighting each other.
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by DonVikings: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Wike must be gay. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by muller101(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2017
That's because you are a piece of shitttt
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2017
OMG !!! you mean it.Well it may be true wike has been thinking on how to nail this man since.Hence the sleepless night and daily thought.
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Kendrick80(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Bro dats gay....advanced monitoring tech undecided
Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Kendrick80(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
amahthelma:
Gay spotted.....senseless man
Probably masturbating 2 his pic right now... undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by lampopp: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Oga GO AND DIE

Re: Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi by Awoo88: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
This obsession with wike is very obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Refuse To Bring Sowore, Others For Ruling On Bail Application / Ooni Ogunwusi: Igboho's Travail Avoidable If He Had Listened To Good Advice / Very Dark Man Picture In Police Cell Surfaced On Social Media After His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.