Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (46360 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / I Knew Why I Conceded Defeat, Because I Was More Interested In The Country Than. / Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2019
In an open speech to the entire public today, the President after much happenings finally opened up to say to Nigerians. He said, “Anybody who thought he have any other Country than Nigeria, Good bye.” - President Buhari.

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/anybody-who-thought-he-have-any-other.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZmkp-2tRM

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Ratello: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2019
I can only laugh at this useles thing that is about to perish off the face of the earth for bringing tears to many homes

477 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by emilas1979(m): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2019
This man no get shame
This is not just old age
Hitgistnaija:
Anybody who thought he have any other Country than Nigeria, Good bye.” - President Buhari

295 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by yarimo(m): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Ratello:
I can only laugh at this useles thing that is about to perish off the face of the earth for bringing tears to many homes
please north Korea is available for you. Nonsense undecided

89 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by budaatum: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Sai bubu does a Trump! If you no like Naija go to your country or get off your lazy asses and make it better!

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by emilas1979(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2019
I know you seek attention
I can feel your frustration
But sorry I can't help you
Take it to your Lord and personal savior,GMB
For me, I am ok
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Born2Breed(f): 3:45am On Jul 25, 2019
One word for those supporting Buhari....

1. Idiots.
2..?

212 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Chiedu4Trump: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Abeymills:
Buhari u have made life hell on earth for me n my family God will surely judge u n all those cows on nairaland supporting u

No worry
[img]https://s3/images/zoo-fall.gif[/img]

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by inoki247: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2019
Baba nd rubbish yarn goan spend sometime with your Cow abg

26 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Before nko Oyinbo please I need US visa, I'm tired of Nigeria grin

37 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by chiommy123(f): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2019
No wonder Nigeria is the way it is now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:
please north Korea is available for you. Nonsense undecided
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.

After borrowing data to defend mediocrity... Only on the alter of religious sentiments and ethnic affiliation..

Remember that reality check hits harder than Tyson fury

Well done zombies of Nigeria

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Ekpeitit(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
In an open speech to the entire public today, the President after much happenings finally opened up to say to Nigerians. He said, “Anybody who thought he have any other Country than Nigeria, Good bye.” - President Buhari.

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/anybody-who-thought-he-have-any-other.html
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Ekpeitit(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Thanks for correcting yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Johnkay01: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by currencyz22: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

if u see nothing wrong with that statement, then you need remedy, it's liking seeing someone trying to commit suicide on third mainland bridge instead of talking him out you decide to make his jump quicker by pushing him, nothing wrong with that cause he is going to die either way abi

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by kponkedenge(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
But Buhari is not a Nigerian by the way.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Ziel20: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
The lifeless one doesn't even care if people leave the country. Most of those leaving are looking for a better life somewhere else since a country they call their own ain't giving them that.

They'll rather face whatever uncertainty that presents itself in that strange country than remain here and die doing nothing.

Plus the rising insecurity. Yet that slender old man doesn't care. He obviously want everyone to leave so he'll inhabit here totally with his fulani brethren and dirty politicians.

There is God sha shocked

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Abeymills:
Buhari u have made life hell on earth for me n my family God will surely judge u n all those cows on nairaland supporting u
Oga stop bringing God into this. I support Buhari but I'm not a cow. Though the government is lacking in some aspects, I wonder how he is suddenly the reason for everyone's misfortune but never the reason for any success story.

I don't know what you're passing through. I really empathize with you but many others are passing through worse. Now man up and find a solution to your problems. Blaming Buhari and getting likes on Nairaland won't solve your problems. It won't be a nice thing to say to your kids in the future that it's Buhari's fault they didn't have a good future.

Now I support Buhari on this. If this NIGERIA is not what you want then stay and fight for it! Unless of course you have the means to live in the UK like Reno Omokri and attack the president from there.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by money121(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by ithink7: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
This is the script, to frustrate everyone to run away and then settle Fulani in your land. And they'll be armed to kill anyone who try to return.
Same script used by Boko Haram in the north.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Elexdallas(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Igbos don’t need this country sir,
So please allow us to go

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by HaryoBamex(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2019
See what some wicked people voted...
This is the change dey want abi?
It is finished in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Stillthebest: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Wow.... What a leader

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Yes oh. It's not by force to be a Nigerian. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Bruno3000(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2019
grin
emilas1979:
I know you seek attention
I can feel your frustration
But sorry I can't help you
Take it to your Lord and personal savior,GMB
For me, I am ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.