Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan (47757 Views)

Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Sex Tape Of Daughter Of Congo-brazzaville President Leaked (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Jacktheripper: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wetin be baby science

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by BornAgainMay: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
For that nairalander that caught a thief and tied him up after dealing with him..

I hope you're not among the zombies hailing Buhari and his cohorts.

I just want to let you know that you're an Animal in Human skin
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Oh lawd.
Oh lawd .
shocked

You mean this my crush seun is married. She gat a baby face

That year she was disturbing me on instagram. Constantly sliding into my DM.

After I tasted her kpekus twice I nor reason am again undecided
may thunder fire your mouth to pieces

1 Like

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by zulex880: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Seen
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
I never knew she was married
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
wow i never knew jenifa is married o,nice 1.Happy birthday Charlotte
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Rajosh(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Wetin be baby science
I wonder o. I'm thinking they're ahead of us watching it on Gotv.
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Ruggedpen: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jesse01:
dis gal don marry shocked and here I was crushing on her,she even have children self, not one but 2 angry
They have shattered his windscreen

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew her husband and her childrens are not even fine
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Oh lawd.
Oh lawd .
shocked

she will be sooooooo boring in bed
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Tully01: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Happy family. Cute children.
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Michelle55: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Oh lawd.
Oh lawd .
shocked

Haba Bros sufrey sufrey dey lie nau. it seems you are related to Lai Mohammed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by saltoftheearth: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
happy birthday celeb's daughter, Charlotte.
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by DONADAMS(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
ehn!!this small girl that I thought was still In the university??

BTW,,I didn't see her mention her husband there... wait,,hope it's not what. . .....no it can't be
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by efonat(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Reduce the intake of junk foods and workout a lot
uzobaby:
Hmm mm ...so she's married with two kids and has the body of a teenager? ??nah waoooooo..what is the secret of that body
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by echelons(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Baby Science.. The girl that doesn't disturb at all, even with all the cameras and lightning everyday.
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by oloyede90(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
she's my crush. can't believe she's married. I really admire d babe.
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Odjesha: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
So u don marry nai u dey chop my money ? girls sef bring back my money ooo

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by riczy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Petroleum pump rice is 165-180/litre n no body has condemned it for wateva reason, Naija I hail
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by kolaranking1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Some pipu be saying babyscience like they know what it means lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by donnaD(f): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
NoSidonLook:
Oh lawd.
Oh lawd .
shocked

chai i hail thee.ur lie can wake up a dead man.oga LINUS OR LIE MOHAMMED we don hear

1 Like

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Kingsunnyaleke: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations oooooooh to d baby to family
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
darkenkach:
Wait, so Jenifer is Married and baby Science is her child? #BringBackDrip cry
That drip wey dey do like calabar girl.
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by daddyzgal(f): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wawu, so she's got kids ....even "17" year old Regina daniels cannot play a teenager character like that #HealthyLiving
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by IamAthens(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Change your supplier.
NoSidonLook:
Oh lawd.
Oh lawd .
shocked

Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by beldad(f): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jenni Jenni... beautiful kids
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by atiku4President(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
That's the problem I have with Nigerian films, using parents in real life as children in movies. And when they are to put on school uniforms in their over-sized bodies and play school girl/boy, you will just hate the whole episode. This hardly happens other places. Well, I love the way she interprets her script, such a gifted actress. Perhaps, my best in the series....
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by tylesh(f): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Her baby is a cutie
Re: Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan by Adadioranma79(f): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Confusionist, keep dreaming. You beeped her twice and ran away, yet she is your crush? Bros ndo
NoSidonLook:
Oh lawd.
Oh lawd .
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.