Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (48816 Views)

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Like say them go share give me
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Daraph(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
wolextayo:

Wedon sir!
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by beautiful232(f): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
do the right thing bro....
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by magiki(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is their problems.

N. L don't have any hand in that
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Paulosky1900: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Paul Okoye has spoken about the decision to sell their mansion, Squareville stating that the building is owned by himself and Jude Okoye, his elder brother. This has raised lots of speculations as it was perceived as being owned by P-Square comprising Paul and Peter Okoye. Paul revealed in an interview with STV the reason for the decision to sell the house.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bct595glBcL/?taken-by=goldmynetv

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/12/video-i-and-jude-own-squareville-paul-okoye-speaks-on-decision-to-sell-mansion.html

the power of women..so their wivies has finally succeeded in tearing this twins apart....DARIS GOD OO
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Tboy1419: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Me I owned aso rock in abuja, if you think am lying, ask bubu or ibb
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Rollins777(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yeye people, thank God say Nigeria nor too hope for una, una for don fall our hand,make una sell una self we don't care.

1 Like

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by adisabarber(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sell na. Who disturb una?

1 Like

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by SHAMONEYXL(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
OboOlora:
Okay. What should we now do since Peter has just been a tenant?
is that an elephant toe
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by eagleeye2: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is there no Elder left in their family? Okenye o ga ano n' ulo, Ewu amu n' ogbo?
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by eagleeye2: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
OboOlora:
Nne your kpekus is highly highlighted.
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by enemyofprogress: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wetin come be my own?if una like make una burn am
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by sokera: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

A wise man once said 'when things fall apart, the center will hold no more'.

A wise man also says 'A settled home will only remain settled only if the bastard hasn't grown'.
One of them brother's actually married a bastard come witch and a yoruba demon. She has finally finally destroyed a sweet home.

They should have listened to their mother because the elders say 'what an old man see when sitting, the young will never see it even when viewing on top of sky scraper. And they say ' An elder's prediction, if it doesn't become true in the morning, must surely be at night..

I will only pray for psquare that '' may fight ensue in your marriages and may it end in Divorce so you can go back to being one happy family.

Meanwhile my advice is this '' sell the mansion and use it for daddy freeze poverty challenge ".. There are lot of needy people on the street of nairaland
what they lord as join together let no man put asunder... go and hug transformer...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
OboOlora:
I just checked your dp

1 Like

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by agarawu23(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cooperate business don't last even with your blood. Me and my mum sef still drag money issues day before yesterday. cheesy
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by lawrezs: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
lol
fuckerstard:
Make una sell am, who cares.
I get one room for rent in ibafo for una

yeyebrity.
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by jimyjames(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
peter is smarter than his two dump brother grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
fuckerstard:
Make una sell am, who cares.
I get one room for rent in ibafo for una

yeyebrity.
wetin dem do you
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
eitsei:
Airtel angry fucck you for making me miss FTC
Back to the matter on ground... Sheybi you don sell am now, so what should we do with the information?
I think because they realize people no longer give a fucck about their family scandal they now brought this one up to let us talk about them more again and keep on castigating Peter and his wife as the culprits
them dey give award for FTComment
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by billyG(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
is jude square?Jude & paul can go & form p-square as for me & ma household we stand with Mr P.

6 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Alubarika1234(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
If u guy can't resolve your issue that is your wahala
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by eyinjuege: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Paulosky1900:

the power of women..so their wivies has finally succeeded in tearing this twins apart....DARIS GOD OO

Jude and Paul are definitely not twins.

They don't live in the house, they dont work in the house.
Of what use is the joint property for them? It's not their father's house either so can't be called a family house.
Its even difficult for anyone to rent it, so they can't even generate rent from it. The only sensible thing is to put it up for sale, buy smaller houses for their kids with the proceeds.
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by TheSpellChecker: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
This Paul again.

What does he mean by "I and Jude..."?

Whatever happened to saying "Jude and I..."?

You can buy fans but you cannot by intellect...
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by purplekayc(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Paulosky1900:

something went down that nobody knows yet

1 Like

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by decasey(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
purplekayc:
something went down that nobody knows yet
exactly my thought.
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Paulosky1900: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

Jude and Paul are definitely not twins.

They don't live in the house, they dont work in the house.
Of what use is the joint property for them? It's not their father's house either so can't be called a family house.
Its even difficult for anyone to rent it, so they can't even generate rent from it. The only sensible thing is to put it up for sale, buy smaller houses for their kids with the proceeds.

but peter and paul are twins and now they ain't together again its untalkable
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by rafindo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
My brother jejely find any of ur guy that needs money and sow it in his quote me he will never forget u.
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by nduprincekc(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3_6a_YOC4
P-Square are Nigerian R&B duo of identical twin
brothers Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye. They
produced and released their albums through
Square Records. In December 2011, they signed a
record deal with Akon's Konvict Muzik label.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRPQOry6wKY
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by thedondada(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
N.a. una sabi!!!
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by KanwuliaExtra: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dem go soon sell BIAFRA ke! grin
Na who wan buy that kain property? undecided
Lagos State na YOUR STATE? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Escapes Police Arrest While Spraying Fans Money In Asaba (Video) / Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work / Korede Bello Mobbed By Students In Niger Republic (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.