Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (73329 Views)

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ser as her lap dey Dunlop..
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
The moderator that banned NwaAmaikpe should please keep him banned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one...lance corporal to a corporal...but shey na only me notice her fat kpekus?

8 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
bedspread:
Seriously Today Soilders are becoming a Joke...
Few years ago what on earth would concern a soilder showing off on The internet as slay queen and King...
IT SURELY THE END TIME
Few years ago, there was no internet accessibility in Africa..
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
blaze1916:
Nice one...lance corporal to a corporal...but shey na only me notice her fat kpekus?
na serious carmel toe. I be think na only me see am.

7 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Her only problem is her mouth odour
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jesse01:
ok aunty so in other words slay queens are hard working women, or cheap lover peddlers who is looking 4 a man to suck his soul out? angry

Suck soul ko.

If u no get money, hide ur face grin grin
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I don't see ladies in the NPF and Army as real ladies. Women have no business defending the city except they are being employed to massage Oga's waist after sitting for too long.

your brain na saw dust
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by 900warriorz: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
This girl kpekus go sweet die cool

1 Like

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

your brain na saw dust

Apologies to saw dust.

That guy head na vacuum.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Welcomme: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
This one is food for officers. Only God knows how many officer would have passed through her kpekus. I only pity for her future husband. Me marry a female soldier? God forbid! Only those who grew in barrack, know what I am talking about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by brownhawk: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
I keep seeing her camel toe. Second advice to my goons. Never mess with any attractive lady u come across. Third congrats to her.

No hate
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kpekus for ogas

5 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
pls why did they promote her?

2 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by hokafor(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Let me clear my throat, I bet u this girl cannot handle automatic riffle. I am sure the ogas are happy with her good works in the other room.

4 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by PDPGuy: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I don't see ladies in the NPF and Army as real ladies. Women have no business defending the city except they are being employed to massage Oga's waist after sitting for too long.
Sexist much
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by bedspread: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
agabaI23:
Few years ago, there was no internet accessibility in Africa..
WHAT ARE U SAYING?? We're u just born?? Btw 98-2010, Ther was no internet??

2 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by pauldiamonds: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
after submitting kpekus

see those kpekus lips,.................wanna eat them

5 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
I can see the shape of her kitten carved out in her khaki trouser while being decorated,Or am i the only one sighting it.
I GUESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
A rich lady is a slay queen get your facts right
Nairaland tells a different story .
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
cassidy1996:
that her uniform is too tight

I think so too but fear bin no let me talk.

Her 'middle belt' i.e 'confluence town' is too obvious lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
brownhawk:
I keep seeing her camel toe. Second advice to my goons. Never mess with any attractive lady u come across. Third congrats to her.

No hate

Those of you who tuned in here to observe the Camel Toe, should all be rounded up to perform some vigorous frog jumping while holding your ears, at gunpoint.

Una no dey fear. You dey look soja yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
bedspread:
WHAT ARE U SAYING?? We're u just born?? Btw 98-2010, Ther was no internet??
that pikin score 3/100 for common entrance

1 Like

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidence1000:

I've been expecting to see this comment. cheesy
I too grin

2 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Abee79(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Not bad!

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jakumo:
Those of you who tuned in here to observe the Camel Toe, should all be rounded up to perform some vigorous frog jumping while holding your ears, at gunpoint.

Una no dey fear. You dey look soja yansh.
Bross Looking is free . Some months back U nor see some Aunty Soja dem we say make we nor fear to toast soja babe ? U nor read am here ?
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidence1000:

I've been expecting to see this comment. cheesy

LOL! You stole that from my mouth. I was actually scrolling to see that comment. You know it's common place for pretty female officers to be tagged oga's food cos those generals like woman no be small. . . and funny enough, if you investigate well, something might be involved grin

3 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is that camel toe am seeing when she's on uniform?

2 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
bedspread:
Seriously Today Soilders are becoming a Joke...
Few years ago what on earth would concern a soldier showing off on The internet as slay queen and King...
IT SURELY THE END TIME

She has the time for all of these because she might just not be a combatant soldier, if she was at the battle front she would hardly think of this...

2 Likes

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
She is the definition of a slay queen........we gat the keys to success sis

You sure say u get keys so coz d way u dey use be first to comment shows sign of serious joblessness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? / Kayode Richie-Kay Oliva, EFCC Official Owns Wood Processing/Supplying Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.