Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno (979 Views)

Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani / Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno by EdificationBoss: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Malam Nasir Ahmad El-rufai earlier paid a condolence visit to the Shehu of Borno who lost members of his entourage to an accident en route Kaduna for the grand Durbar. Our prayers are with the Borno Emirate Council.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-el-rufai-pays-condolence-visit.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno by dukie25: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
This man always remind me of a certain man named Iscariot, I don't know why.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno by Samusu(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
dukie25:

So to greet na crime again abi.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno by dukie25: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Samusu:

So to greet na crime again abi.
He did same thing to El Zakzaky when the going was good.
He emigrated during Yar'adua 's administration only to return when magnanimous Jonathan offered him security, we all know how it ended.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno by LessNoise: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
dukie25:

If nothing dey to talk will you not keep quiet
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno by dukie25: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
LessNoise:

If nothing dey to talk will you not keep quiet
I was going to tell you that.
By the way I don't reply ediots on Fridays, just so you know. Don't expect another response from me though, you can try on a Monday.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Pays Condolence Visit To Shehu Of Borno by LessNoise: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
dukie25:

I was going to tell you that.
By the way I don't reply ediots on Fridays, just so you know. Don't expect another response from me though, you can try on a Monday.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / Sovereign Wealth Fund: Respect Ramadan – Jonathan’s Camp Replies Buhari / Beautiful Young Lady Who Was Attacked With An Acid, Cries Out For Help (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.