Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress Today : Very Important - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress Today : Very Important (834 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress Today : Very Important by TheProfany(f): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Here's our service we're offering to every blogger that wants to move from blogger to WordPress.
It's not really a choice, but it's a necesSity to move from blogger to WordPress ASAP.
A lot of things you're missing dearly.

Today, I really want to convince you to move to WordPress by offering it as a Cheap service.

So, it's Only going to cost you N5,000. Yes, your hosting is included and you don't have to worry.

You pay from N20,000 and above for this service, but in a verge to port you to WordPress, this is what I can do.

You already have posts on your blogger blog? Don't worry, everything will remain as it is, with no broken links when you land on WordPress.

And hey, I'll also help you set up few SEO plugins for your blog and other essential plugins too.

I really want you to move from Blogger to WordPress. It's important.

So mail Jasmine@theprofany.com or drop your whatsapp number while I contact you.
Re: Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress Today : Very Important by TheProfany(f): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Let's get started.
Re: Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress Today : Very Important by adaperry25: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2019
TheProfany:
Here's our service we're offering to every blogger that wants to move from blogger to WordPress.
It's not really a choice, but it's a necesSity to move from blogger to WordPress ASAP.
A lot of things you're missing dearly.

Today, I really want to convince you to move to WordPress by offering it as a Cheap service.

So, it's Only going to cost you N5,000. Yes, your hosting is included and you don't have to worry.

You pay from N20,000 and above for this service, but in a verge to port you to WordPress, this is what I can do.

You already have posts on your blogger blog? Don't worry, everything will remain as it is, with no broken links when you land on WordPress.

And hey, I'll also help you set up few SEO plugins for your blog and other essential plugins too.

I really want you to move from Blogger to WordPress. It's important.

So mail Jasmine@theprofany.com or drop your whatsapp number while I contact you.

WhatsApp my signature

(1) (Reply)

Verified £ Adsense Account With £30 For Sale / Website Designer Needed / Hostgator Is Extorting Me, Help !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.