Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (36688 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Deo1986(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
His background is good and he has a splendid business acumen. Hardwork pays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by joenor(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
The small stubborn boy still dey show for he face after been an adult. sad
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Chukazu: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nothing unique about ACCESS BANK,they even had better rating and reputation under IK
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by erico2k2(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
dakeskese:
This ones dem get money na... See d pix na.

But na one tin to get good background and na anoda tin to get sense.
In his case, he has d two
My great Grand dad hold bar in those days nah few of his kids arrange . Most of dem education nor gree enter them head .
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Sunsets: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
He is Igbo from Ikwerre
bakynes:
Wait a minute, I guess from the name he is Igbo but 1966 was the beginning of the Nigerian -Biafra Civil War how was he born in Lagos?

Anyway a few igbos stayed back.

2 Likes

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by nototribalist: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mysselff2:
And so ?
We should fry salad abi ?

#I HATE ACCESS BANK

# WURU WURU BANK
thank God you only have N1,200 in your account.

Poverty like you always think they have something in the society. Just close your gutter mouth

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
AFFORDABLE ESTATE LANDS FOR SALE AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM N500K. DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL. Call +2348034113771, 08155539270 (WhatsApp +2348027390046).

Buy 1 Plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer city magboro

Call +2348034113771, 08155539270 (WhatsApp +2348027390046)

1) CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 2
Behind Phase 1, Igbogun road, Ibeju-lekki
3 minutes after LaCampaigne Tropicana Beach Resort
Promo Price: N700k per plot
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free
Title:Registered Survey

2) CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 1
3 minutes after LaCampaigne Tropicana Beach Resort
Promo Price: #800k
Title: Reg. Survey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBHK3vs-Z0

3) WALTON GATE ESTATE, SANGOTEDO (2 mins drive from Lagos Business School Sangotedo)
TITLE: GAZETTE
Payment Plan:
Outright 0-3 months 12M (N11.4m on outright payment)
Initial Payment #2m

4) OPULENCE ESTATE, LAKOWE GOLF TOWN (1 minute off Lekki Epe Expressway along Lakowe Lake Golf and country Estate road, Lakowe).
TITLE: GAZETTE
Payment Plan:
Outright 0-3months N10.5m (5% off – N9,975,000 )
4-6 months N11m
Initial Payment N2m

5) ARIUM ESTATE, Abijo GRA (C of O) beside Nicon town II, Off Lekki-Epe Expressway
Payment Plan:
Outright 1 -2 months - N7.5m
3 months - N8m
6 months – N8.5m
Initial Payment N2m

6) LEGIT COVENANT CITY ESTATE (BEHIND PUNCH NEWSPAPER MAGBORO)
Price: #6m per plot
Title: CofO

7) Urbanbase Estate (Governor’s Consent), Bogije, Ibeju-lekki, off Lekki-epe Express
Payment Plan:
Outright 0-3months – N10m
4-6 months – N10.5m
Initial Payment N2m

cool Westwood Park Estate II (C of O), Monastery Road, Sangotedo behind Novera-lekki Shopping mall (Shoprite, Sangotedo).
Payment Plan:
Outright Payment for 450sqm - N9m
Outright 0-3months – N12m for 600sqm (5% discount on outright payment)
4-6 months – N12.5m
Initial Payment N2m

9) Greenwich Estate (C of O), Monastery Road, Sangotedo behind Novera-lekki Shopping mall
Payment Plan:
N30,000 per Square Meters
Outright 0-3months

10) Villa Garden City, Magboro.
Behind MFM prayer city
Price: #650 per plot
Promo offer: buy 6 get 1 free
Title: Registered survey

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
3 Months Plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

11) Royalty Gardens, Shimawa
5 mins drive from the New RCCG Auditorium
Promo Price: #2,500,000 per plot
3 months installment: #3,000,000
6 months Installment: #4M
Title: Registered Survey &
Global C of O in Process
Survey:#150k/ plot?

12) Casavilla Estate Magboro
Behind the Punch news Paper Office.
LAND PRICE: N2M
TITLE: C of O
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

Fully finished 3 bedroom bungalow @Casavilla Estate:
Outright: N8.5m
Installment:
N4.5m initial deposit
12 months installment - N358k monthly
24 months installment - 191k monthly

Carcass 3 bedroom bungalow:
Outright: N6.5m
Installment:
N3m initial deposit
12 months installment - N268k monthly

Fully finished 2bedroom bungalow:
Outright: N6.5m
Installment:
N2.5m initial deposit
12 months installment - N358k monthly

Carcass 2 bedroom bungalow:
Outright: N4m
Installment:
N2m initial deposit
12 months installment - N179k monthly

13) THIRD MAINLAND COURTS
Prices: ?20million(400sqm)
N30million (600sqm)
N40million (800sqm)
N50million (1000sqm)
Title: Supreme Court Judgment

CONTACT us:
Call +2348034113771, 08155539270 (WhatsApp +2348027390046). Let's discuss your plan and give you the best options.
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by CandidNotes: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:
Wait a minute, I guess from the name he is Igbo but 1966 was the beginning of the Nigerian -Biafra Civil War how was he born in Lagos?

Anyway a few igbos stayed back.

They are Ikwerre from Rivers State.
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by bakynes(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sunsets:
He is Igbo from Ikwerre
Agreed but you haven't answered the question, he was born in Lagos when the Civil War started how manage?
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by UfuomaUN(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:

Agreed but you haven't answered the question, he was born in Lagos when the Civil War started how manage?

Oga, the war began in late 1967, almost 10 months after his birth. Secondly, only about half the Igbo population went back before the war. Thirdly, of what importance is his place of birth, date of birth and tribe relevant to his success story. I know you're looking for a way to start a tribal skirmish with all this weird questions you're asking but God pass you
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by bakynes(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Oga, the war began in late 1967, almost 10 months after his birth. Secondly, only about half the Igbo population went back before the war. Thirdly, of what importance is his place of birth, date of birth and tribe relevant to his success story. I know you're looking for a way to start a tribal skirmish with all this weird questions you're asking but God pass you
Not trying to start a tribal whatever just wondering I guess you have answered the question. The Civil War started in 1967 not 1966

1 Like

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by ensamy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
see expensive shirt and toxedo trouser he wore as a child.
Hmmm he don dey see money.
Just like Ojukwu, he was born rich.
Ojukwu fought war with his.
Wigwe developed his to a business empire shocked
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Mysselff2: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2017
wtfcoded:

#where is that my cain sef?

See them, bloody slave workers in Access bank, did I mention your name in my comment

Access bank of fraud was purely my subject of angst and I don't remember mentioning your name

You are looking for CAIN soon you will for ABEL
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Mysselff2: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2017
nototribalist:
thank God you only have N1,200 in your account.

Poverty like you always think they have something in the society. Just close your gutter mouth

Who is this fool?? Na mumu dey worry you abi wetin?? I call your name abi I call your father.Thunder fire you there, so you work with Access bank of fraud too ?? I don't have to sound off here on social media but know it that I will conveniently feed you,your wretched family, your poor abandoned parents and indeed your lineage.
The comment I made arose from an experience I had when I used the bank to run one of my projects,you do not even want to know the scope and your poor ,broke and cursed self has the temerity to ignorantly bandy words with me ?? Have you lost your damn mind?
Infact for that nonsense you wrote, may a mad he goat urinate inside that your mouth.
Well if e pain you before, this is for you and your access bank

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Stellamariss(f): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2017
kowema:

Neither does he know u. Lol. Same same
hahaha girl u funny
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by RemedyLab: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
nwakibie3:

no bro

wealth is health.
if u doubt me ask buhari
Yar'adua was here!
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Johnn87: 7:08pm On Feb 11
Rip sir Herbert Wigwe
Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Akhaz024: 7:41pm On Feb 12
Johnn87:
Rip sir Herbert Wigwe

On should fear the unseen, by this time this news was posted no one knows what will happen in few years to come.

May God almighty forgive his shortcomings and Grant his family the fortitude to bear the lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC by Konquest: 10:44am On Feb 13
Groovenaija360:
The amazing throwback photo of Access bank Ceo, Mr Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe was shared on social media.

Access bank via Facebook page, posted this photo and captioned it  #ThrowbackThursday.

About Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe?

Lets roll!

Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe (born 15 August 1966 in Lagos) is a Nigerian banker and entrepreneur. He is currently CEO and Group managing director of Access Bank plc, one of Nigeria's top five banking institutions, after succeeding his business partner, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhede in January 2014.[1]

Wigwe has a degree in accountancy from the University of Nigeria, an MA in Banking and Finance from the University College of North Wales (now Bangor), an MSc in Financial Economics from the University of London, and is an Alumnus of the Harvard Business School Executive Management Program.

Herbert Wigwe began his career at Coopers & Lybrand, Lagos as a management consultant, later qualifying as a chartered accountant. After a stint at Capital Bank, he joined GTBank where he spent over a decade working in corporate and institutional banking, rising to become the executive director in charge of institutional banking.

In 2002, Wigwe and his business partner, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, saw a unique opportunity and grasped it, acquiring what was then a small commercial bank, Access Bank – at the time, the 65th largest of the 89 banks in the country.

Access Bank is now one of the top five banks in Nigeria and ranked among the top 500 global banks according to a 2015 report by The Banker magazine and is aiming to be Africa's top bank. It currently serves over 6.5 million account-holders, through 350 branches and with more than 1,500 ATMs in major centres across Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and the UK.

As one of Nigeria's foremost corporate bankers, he has helped develop some of Africa's biggest companies in the construction, telecommunications, energy and oil and gas sectors through a unique model, which involves understanding and providing financial support and expertise. His career in financial services spans more than 25 years including over a decade as Deputy Managing Director.

Check His full biography and more photos at the link below.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/amazing-childhood-photo-of-herbert-wigwe-ceo-access-bank-plc/

Bump.

"Herbert to the world. NEVER despise small beginnings in time and space... 1966-2024."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Looking For A Business Plan? Here Are 100 FREE Samples And Templates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.