Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly (30109 Views)

Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief / N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita / Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by IMASTEX: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nigeria. It is always about one stolen cash to another.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Oyebee91(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Best or worst scam so far. ..na Nigeria politics! !!!
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by LibertyRep: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good.

All the 'thieves' who stole our collective patrimony must be made to vomit such and punished appropriately. However care must be taken to ensure that the present 'saints' aren't allowed to help themselves with our money with such brazen impunity.

Or how do we explain that the infamous 'grass cutter ' is still roaming free. Someone should remind PMB and his handlers that corruption must not only be fought but must be seen in all quarters that it is being thoroughly and not selectively fought.
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Loyalblak007(f): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
That's a lie embarassed
LessNoise:

This child u know they sleep Everywhere I go Na u be FTC
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Tugsramm(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
lokobyforch:

I know you are profusely stupid and ignorant, you must be from Daura.
u ar pained i knw dat. I don't u ppls problem if efcc picked anybody from d east for investigation u pple wil start from 1 social media to d other. Ur Ignorance is made in kenya. No offence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by RemedyLab: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin

As usual
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by arrestdarrester: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
David Alechenu Mark turn don reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by thedondada(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Using justice to chase potential problems in 2019. Knowing that mark is a possible candidate for the pdp presidency.

Make una continue.

Yesterday sarki was called back to court.

Atiku is being hounded.

Nigeria is rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Troublemaker007(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Long overdue. My only problem is that they will bark and bark and bark and not bite angry
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by jrusky(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
They have started again another opposition target and intimidation.

Pdp has done convention and since that day all silly EFCC allegation started but 20billion dollars NNPC contract scam ended in smiles and handshake.

I beg you Mr EFCC just shut up and let us rest people are no longer interested your corruption fight is a scam and lopesided it makes no sense if you like go and cook up trillions looted I personally don't bloody care any longer. Convert 20billion NNPC contract scam to naura and minus all what you claimed pdp stolen and let's know the balance. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by riczy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Igg doesn't actually last,only for ephemeral! s if anyone has been prosecuted in d so call anti corruption war!
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Jsoft01(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Same old same old undecided
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
All Benue people are behind EFCC
except me.
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by DisGuy: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
This guy has been hiding since? never in the senate or making any useful contribution- trying to keep his profile low after chopping all the billions
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by yusufbida(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
EFCC sources said Mr. Mark, a former military general was invited yesterday to make statements to the commission on how several billions meant for projects at the national assembly

And he is still serving as a senator
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by BagWay: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
wat abt dimeji bankole.

was he nor david mark wey give tuface one chevy convertible wen tuface dey wed dah ugly annie for dubai.
thieves
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Neoteny(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
osazeeblue01:
Observing. Let see how it end.

How is your banal comment helpful or even relevant?

What would a reader benefit from you stating the obvious?
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by VEE2010(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Another 5 minutes sensationalism to digress the public from the continued ineptitude displayed by the present FGN. We are tired of media trial, not even a single conviction. 3 good years in the life of an administration almost gone and nothing tangible to show for it. We need result, not media trial.
BH are having their fare share in threatening the existence of some ethnic group in the north, the media are down playing factual report just for fear of unwarranted intimidation and harassment as noticed in recent times. Tyranny is gradually returning into our political space while a microscopic few who are benefiting from this evil government are spending millions from our common patrimony just to project this government - "blameless and saint".
For some of us who have resolved to speak the truth, we shall continue to do so until the present Pharaoh (APC) set against the Israelite (Nigerians) see reasons to turn from their evil ways.
Nigeria hasn't been polarized this way in the history of our National life and identity.
I refused to be cowed by these evil leadership...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by bigtt76(f): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Election time ....#EFCC are begining to show their face telling the politicians with ambition that ......We're here ....Isssssa awa work o! LOL

Ebullience:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) detectives are probing former Senate President David Mark over allegedly billions stolen by him and other leaders of the National Assembly during his tenure.

EFCC sources said Mr. Mark, a former military general was invited yesterday to make statements to the commission on how several billions meant for projects at the national assembly were shared between him and a few others. He was released to go home after the interrogation, expected to return after the holidays.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/15/efcc-quiz-former-senate-president-david-mark-over-billions-stolen-national-assembly

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
lokobyforch:
Who dey investigate Babachir Lawal...we claim to have SAN in this zoo, the number 1 citizen has no certification. When Buhari comot Aso villa 4 2019 ehh, na court case go kill am, all the subsidy money he go provide am, all the Aso villa renovation money and the rail project contract him go explain tire.

Let this man do us a favor and get out of Aso villa, if not; na push we go push am comot.
Shameless government.
Just listen to yourself, no wonder,our problem is not the leadership but we as a people.

When Jonathan was there we criticised him for not fighting corruption of which it was truth.

But what do we do when a government decides to fight corruption, instead of supporting such government in the fight against corruption we busy ourselves with religious, party and tribal hates while supporting the corrupt individuals.

Just imaging the corruption that took place during the 16yrs of pdp,despites the glaring evidences and confession from the individuals involved, we still criticised pmb and called it selective persecution.

Now,what do we expect the government to do when the masses that are robbed over the years see nothing wrong with what took place for the past 16yrs?

QUESTION IS,HOW MUCH DO YOU GET FROM THE STOLEN FUNDS?

Until we come together as a people, we shall continue with suffering and smiling while hailing people like Atiku,Dasuki,Alison maduekwe,FFK,Fayose,Andrew yakubu,Gabriel suswan,James ibori,David mark,Senator sarki,etc.

Note this,after hailing them in their jeeps and mansions, you go back to your face me I face you room and sleep with garri in your stomach.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by joenor(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na wah, I feel the stolen funds has finish on the trend, so he still thief too? n na several billions How mighty are these men. cry
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by gmoni2(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
TEYA:
Shameless nigerian youths living on less that a dollar a day who will not hesitate to lynch a petty thief that stole #5000 in the market will storm this thread to politicise this noble move by the government to investigate this man. If Nigeria stays behind for long, it will not be because we have bad leaders, it will be largely because we have youths whose minds have been eaten up by ethno religious sentiments. They will always defend the corrupt politicians whose children are abroad feeding fat on our common wealth.

spot on..
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
jbcul4ril,please kindly open a thread on the list of all the corrupt individuals you mentioned for the wailers to see,this people has refused to see the reality.

Please do that.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by Doyin2(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
lokobyforch:
Who dey investigate Babachir Lawal...we claim to have SAN in this zoo, the number 1 citizen has no certification. When Buhari comot Aso villa 4 2019 ehh, na court case go kill am, all the subsidy money he go provide am, all the Aso villa renovation money and the rail project contract him go explain tire.

Let this man do us a favor and get out of Aso villa, if not; na push we go push am comot.
Shameless government.

Is this suppose to be the immediate response to a corruption case?

These cases come one after the other.Buhari had since requested EFCC to deal with Babachir:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/247792-buhari-asks-efcc-proceed-investigation-babachir-lawal-oke.html

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by LessNoise: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
That's a lie embarassed

Reply ur mail cool
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by erico2k2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Just listen to yourself, no wonder,our problem is not the leadership but we as a people.

When Jonathan was there we criticised him for not fighting corruption of which it was truth.

But what do we do when a government decides to fight corruption, instead of supporting such government in the fight against corruption we busy ourselves with religious, party and tribal hates while supporting the corrupt individuals.

Just imaging the corruption that took place during the 16yrs of pdp,despites the glaring evidences and confession from the individuals involved, we still criticised pmb and called it selective persecution.

Now,what do we expect the government to do when the masses that are robbed over the years see nothing wrong with what took place for the past 16yrs?

QUESTION IS,HOW MUCH DO YOU GET FROM THE STOLEN FUNDS?

Until we come together as a people, we shall continue with suffering and smiling while hailing people like Atiku,Dasuki,Alison maduekwe,FFK,Fayose,Andrew yakubu,Gabriel suswan,James ibori,David mark,Senator sarki,etc.

Note this,after hailing them in their jeeps and mansions, you go back to your face me I face you room and sleep with garri in your stomach.
I know someone must call Jonathan name .
Why are you acting as if you don't know this is just formalities . What are they going to do to him?that grass cutter bluntly told us he saved enough money to buy a house in the UAE . What Biz dis he do?
anyway Nigeria deserve the leaders it gets , me I have resolved to not hope on government 20 years ago best decision ever!
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by izaray(f): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Several Billions Yet he didn't do anything for Benue state embarassed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
...story story, as usual nothing will ever happen...
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by princelinexupah: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't like David Mark, but he has tried for his people and this country . U hardly hear of fight in the Senate when he was the Senate President for that period. He is the longest serving Senate President.
Now, EFCC inviting him is not bad, but the process is becoming so political, And so unfortunate that they is no justice in this nation. David Mark is a list among other corrupt people in this country.
Why are people picked at random? why not pick all the corrupt? I use my money to campaign for Buhari , I have been voting for him since his first attempt to power.
I did that because of the believe I have in him, I was hated and fought because I was supporting him. Buhari don't know me from any where but I want corruption to wipe out of the face of this nation.
EFCC that is suppose to b equal for all, has been reduced to tribal and political organization.
EFCC should be purge, I can remember my encounter with EFCC official at their training camp in Karu Abuja late last month.
I was angry and confront the EFCC official.
How can an EFCC official say the job is made for only the highly connected Nigerians?
We almost fought that day before some of my friend said I should just leave.
what happen to innocent Nigerians who have no body?
From NSCDC to NPS, NIS, FFS, FIRS, FRSC, CBN, NBS, CCT, NJC, FCSC, NPA, NEMA,Customs, etc, u will never hear of public recruitment but people get appointment letter each day.
Justice should be without bias mind.
one Nigeria I support.
I support peace
I support Unity.
Young men, no body should use you for any illegal deal, not even any politician.
God bless federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by slawali: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
What happen to bachir lawal? Our Nass re something else?
Tugsramm:
a frustrated biafra . Always crying from 1 thread to d other
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by newoffer: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
The making of executhieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture / Tinubu Live In APC Presidential Campaign In Borno / Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.