Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly (30111 Views)

Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief / N3b ‘fraud’: EFCC Quizzes Head Of Service Oyo-ita / Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by donb06: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2017
Some wil call me a wailer but then i should be shut from wailing by this government doing the right thing........ I knw too well this man (david mark) stole and shud be prosecuted but quote me anywhere the surest way to clear himself up is to mention a former pdp member who is now part of this present admin in the scandal.... for example TAMBUWAL was part of the leadership of NASS then let mark just mention tambuwal's name this case is buried.
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by CioAngels(f): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2017
This is good to hear, Magu make sure he does not frustrate your effort nor take bribe from him.The lawyer that will lie to defend him to collect evil money will see open disgrace and trauma as did Pa Abiola. As someone wrote from abroad years ago, this is a man who never wanted democracy thereby forced the annulment only to become number three man for sixteen good year, how sad. He must return the monies he stole under democracy. Mr panama papers.
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by TEYA: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2017
durangokid:
. Some of you people have no shame and not intelligent at all why and what do you think EFCC want investigate David Mark now, even to that don't you know that national assembly has financial officers including the Clark fo they think they can get anything from mark
You are one of the shameless youths I am talking about who are contributing immensely to our backwardness. Wait forever and you will never hear David Mark's children defending their father, they won't do it because they know it that there is a multitude of dolts that will do the job for free. 'Investigate David Mark now's? When are they supposed to investigate him? Person wey do nigerian youths dis jazz na very wicked person!
Re: EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly by bobnatlo(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2017
vinnex:
David Mark burnt several monies in his house some time last year due to their rotten nature, kept for a long time in a hidden tunnel...
Go blow the whistle naaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE / APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. / Explosions Reported In Kano!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.