Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (42383 Views)

Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by OlufemiWhit(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
kayo80:
Hey, guys, it is my birthday, so I am going out to have fun right now. Depending on how things go, I don't know when next I'll update. grin So bear with me. wink

Happy Birthday bro......wish you long life and prosperity GGMUB

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Rahmoney(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=kayo80 post=63711140]Hey, guys, it is my birthday, so I am going out to have fun right now. Depending on how things go, I don't know when next I'll update. grin So bear with me. wink

Happy birthday to you. Have a great day wink

2 Likes

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
kayo80:
Hey, guys, it is my birthday, so I am going out to have fun right now. Depending on how things go, I don't know when next I'll update. grin So bear with me. wink

Happy birthday bro...Wishing you the best things in life..]

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
I hope this fight won't be bloody oo

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by pezysolemn(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Happy birthday bro. ..hv a blast
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by irenosen22(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
kayo80:

hapi hapi bday to u!!! I wish u all the best
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2017
ogunholla:
Happy Birthday Man, God's blessings always.

Thanks
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2017
OlufemiWhit:
Happy Birthday bro......wish you long life and prosperity GGMUB

Amen! Thank you
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=Rahmoney post=63715437][/quote]

Thanks
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2017
EkopSparoAyara:

Happy birthday bro...Wishing you the best things in life..]

Thanks

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Blackhawk03(f): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2017
kayo80:

Awwwwwwwnnnn... Happy belated birthday to you hun, may the blessings of this season be upon you. Trust you had fun? smiley
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happy birthday bro... May dis new age bring about fulfilment of all Ur wishes, greater height IJN..

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Awwwwwwwnnnn... Happy belated birthday to you hun, may the blessings of this season be upon you. Trust you had fun? smiley

Amen! Thanks. Yeah, I had fun.
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
hope20:
Happy birthday bro... May dis new age bring about fulfilment of all Ur wishes, greater height IJN..

Amen! Thank you.
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Next update late tonight, or early tomorrow morning.
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
kayo80:

Happy belated birthday to you

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kayo80 hope all is well with you?
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Happy belated birthday to you

Thanks. smiley
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Kayo80 hope all is well with you?

All is well...just the normal challenges of life. Thanks for checking on me.
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
kayo80:

All is well...just the normal challenges of life. Thanks for checking on me.
Thank God you are okay..
You are welcome dear. Take care

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please get over whatever it is and move ahead. Some people derive Joy too from your work, you are not Alone!

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
RichBright:
Please get over whatever it is and move ahead.
Some people derive Joy too from your work, you are not Alone!

Thank you.
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by bigbauer(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Typical of kayo80 another abandoned "great" story
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chapter 11

Patrick had overpowered the guy he was in a scuffle with, and was now on top of him, slapping him and yelling out curse words. The other two guys were out of the SUV now, heading towards Patrick. They stopped, and turned around when they saw Ahmed approaching. All the while, Bimpe and Yusuf were still in a heated argument.

One of the guys raised his right hand in front of him at 90 degrees from his body with his palm up, indirectly telling Ahmed to stop and walk away from the scene. When he didn’t get the response he wanted, he yelled out, “Mr. Oga, I say go back!!!” He had a mean mug on his face now as he approached Ahmed aggressively, like a Rottweiler about to attack. He was about the same size with Ahmed, with big broad shoulders like a bouncer, but it was clear he was out of shape, as his tummy protruded out of the black t shirt he had on. One fast and unexpected punch from Ahmed to his nose bridge had him on the ground, rolling around, and making shrieking noises. The second guy raised his hands and took a fight stance, but when he realized his skinny self would obviously lose in a hand to hand combat, he turned around and started running towards the car.

He was about to open the right-side back door of the Land Rover when Ahmed caught up with him, snatched him by the collar, and had him flying in the air. He landed on his butt; with his mouth opened, face screwed up, he grieved in pain like a little kid crying with no sound coming out of his mouth.

Bimpe and her friend, Yusuf had stopped arguing when the first guy hit the floor, and they both had their eyes on Ahmed as he approached them now. Patrick was still by the guy he had been fighting, kicking him, and shouting out ‘freaking kid’ repeatedly as he did so; Obviously angered that someone much younger than him had had the nerve to challenge him in a fight.

Ahmed walked up to Bimpe and Yusuf, looked at Bimpe for a few seconds before turning to Yusuf and saying, “Come.” Yusuf reluctantly obliged, and the two men walked over to the Land Rover. They spoke for a while; Ahmed doing most of the talking, while Yusuf nodded. After about three minutes, Ahmed tapped Yusuf by his upper arm and walked away. By now, the two injured guys were up, and had walked over to the SUV, looking at Yusuf in confusion.

Bimpe watched as Yusuf yelled at them, asking why they had attacked Patrick. The one that had been badly beaten by Patrick had run off to get a beer bottle, and was running back to where Ahmed, Patrick, and Bimpe were standing when Yusuf shouted out, “Tiger, you dey craze? Drop that bottle.” Tiger had a frown on his bruised up face, staring at Patrick, as he rolled the green bottle under a yellow VW bug beside him, and walked over to the LR4.

“Let’s leave here.” Ahmed said and started walking off to his car. Patrick was about to speak when Ahmed stopped, turned around, walked back to them and said, “I’m heading to the University campus. We can meet at the bookshop junction.” He said and Patrick nodded at him. He took one more look at Bimpe, before walking off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigbauer:
Typical of kayo80 another abandoned "great" story

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by mayorchelsea(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Great piece as always. Great job you are doing.

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by itsandi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Interesting story... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
kayo80:

Thank you.
You are welcome and thanks too for updating the story.

1 Like

Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by bigbauer(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
kayo80:
Chapter 11

Great update.
Hope I'll be forgiven if I say it was too short considering the fact that we don't know how many months we'll have to wait for the next update?
Re: All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
mayorchelsea:
Great piece as always. Great job you are doing.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.