Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija (4088 Views)

Eid Mubarak Images 2015- Wishes Quotes Messages & SMS / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him. / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
I guess there's nothing more to add. Enjoy the weekend Everyone!
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
hun.he died for us on the cross.nail and a crown thorn place on his head because of me was he beaten.not because of me alone but for the whole world.are we going to let his pain be in vain on other people, then lets go out and let make people understand why he came.MY SACRIFICE 4 NIGERIA:I WI TRY&MAKE PPLE C WE AV A BETA FUTURE&HW EACH OF US CAN TAKE NIG 2 A BETA LAND
.wonder what d scarifice is.2 convince a nig dat there is hop.u av 2 do somtin
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by elelem(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
Since Christ is the reason for the season i wish d very best of Easter!
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by chelseabmw(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2010
Happy easter to u all from chelseabmw
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by latepa(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2010
elelem:

Since Christ is the reason for the season i wish d very best of Easter!

Cool cool
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by babybos(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2010
EASTER PERIOD IS A PERIOD OF SOBER REFLECTION, WHERE DID I COME FROM, WHAT AM I DOING HERE, WHERE AM I GOING TO.
EASTER PERIOD IA A PERIOD TO REFLECT AND CELEBRATE THE DEATH AND RESSURECTION OF JESUS CHRIST.
EASTER PERIOD .
JESUS CAME AND FULFILLED HIS PURPOSE OF COMING, AM I FUFLFILLING GOD PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE.
EASTER PERIOD IS A PERIOD TO SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS OF REDEMPTION, SALVATION AND RESSURECTION AFTER DEATH.
EASTER PERIOD IS NOT FOR DINNING AND WINNING.
WISHING YOU THE BEST THAT YOU WISH YOURSELF AND FAMILY, WISHING NIGERIAN A TURN AROUND FOR THE BEST IN ALL ITS ENDEAVOURS
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2010
Happy Easter to all Nlers.

@Mamagee,

You don't wait till Dec. 25 to wish people a Merry Christmas,

Likewise Easter!

Back to post.

I'm being patient and praying to God to prepare me,

For the great task He has prepared ahead for me.

This tasks is mainly focused on Nigeria and Israel!

P.s. don't forget that we're celebrating Christ's Sacrifice and Resurrection, not Easter bunnies or Easter Eggs! There is no significance whatsoever in it!
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by 0hsisi: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2010
Happy Easter
I need to make moi moi this weekend
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by sammytb(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2010
Happy Easter 2 y'all, !
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by gsitgg: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2010
Have a good friday, a holy saturday and a blessed easter to ye all! smiley
and a sacrad easter season to the day of Pentacoast. cool
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by sley4life(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2010
H E 2 u all
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by Success02(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2010
Let me also say happy easter in advance to every member of this forum. As per my contribution to eradicating corruption in this our dear country Nigeria, we need to search ourselves thoroughly and wash away any remnant of corruption out of our body. Then as youth, we can engage ourselves in doing some kind of enlightenement programme which will have total dominion over corruption and make people to be aware of the benefits we can derive from being a corruption free state. It is not what an individual can do on his own. I no say even the little children wan get rich quickly, na this thing dey spoil our nation. Our leaders too dey spend billions of naira on top nonsense. I know say dem go die one day and if we don unite to fight corruption now, the future is bright. Kajuko?
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by jubilant2(f): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
Hi every one.Happy easter to all Nairalanders. Enjoy ur Easter Friday. But remember in all dat u do Give thanks to d Almighty God.
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by nellaluv(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
It's 'Good Friday' today which means 'no s e x' 'no liquor' 'no ciggies' 'no weed' 'no lies' don't do anything to have fun, let make today holy. Have a wonderful 'Good Friday' grin smiley
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by Orikinla(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
Happy Good Friday to you and remember that He has paid the Supreme Price and made the Supreme Sacrifice for the wages of our sins. Share the Good News of His awesome love not only today, but always until He Comes!
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by Blessinn(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
Happy Easter 2 u 2.
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by 4peace(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2010
i 2nd person above
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by Gabry(f): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2010
My Easter Wishes fo Naija is:

1) That NEPA or whatevo they call it now can actually stop sitting on their chair like a fat arse momma jomma not doing anything and start coming out with solutions to give more power and energy to Naija for freaking sake!

2) That the president yaradua would stop dissapearing like a chips more cookie (now you see him and now you dont) and start taking alot of matters into his own hands and take responsibility abeg!!!

3) that there will be clean water and clean flowing water from pipes in each house and each schools and each building in the country

4) Eliminate corruption

5) Solid and fair and more job opportunities for the locals and also for those graduates in all fields.

6) That the gov will not misuse the oil and gas sector to destroy schools and people's home in the state of Naija Delta .

7) For the government to realize that what they are doing now is the cause of why they are militants/scammers/arm robbers and the increase of crime rates in the country and also the increase of locals travelling abroad and 80% of them are actually spoiling their countries name just cause they wanted to free themselves from poverty and escape their family back in naija from poverty.

cool May someone please introduce Internet Wireless Router, to strenghten the 3G and GPRS in the country in order for Nigeirans to enjoy broadband Wireless Internet unlimitedly!

DANG! I can go on and on but it will take me 1000 pages I swear!
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by DereI(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2010
Same to you oooo. I've missed you all.
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by hackney(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2010
Happy easter (in arrears) to you all.

Sometimes it feels like family up in here.
Those are my most cherished moments.

GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE.
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by ReachRich(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2010
We are still in the mood of Easter.Happy Easter to y'all.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by hatch: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2010
Happy easter to all my dear nairalanders and to my good friend frosbel.
Happy easter to you too and sin no more grin grin
Re: Happy Easter in Advance to Nairalanders - What Are Your Easter Wishes For Naija by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
hatch#:

Happy easter to all my dear nairalanders and to my good friend frosbel.
Happy easter to you too and sin no more  grin  grin

Sin ke ? 

We are all fighting sin everyday with God's grace, we shall overcome grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Nddc Plans N1.8 Trillion Calabar-lagos Coastal Road / . / We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.