Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (63664 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Comparison Of Phone Flashing Softwares / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by sirchim(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
RIP, may ur soul find comfort.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by talk2saintify(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
HtwoOw:
Gas cylinder ignited by phone?

It must be village people

Hmmm...
Ignorance!

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by deco22(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
So she just killed other people because of her mistake... mtcheww

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Hyicene(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
HtwoOw:

its very possible it has appund to someone I know b4 datz y u must turn of yr phone in a filling station

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by AuroraB(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Be like Charcoal is the way to go now shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Dearlord(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
I need to see the analysis before concluding.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Hyicene(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
shey b the person wey call the lady don rest abi? Rip
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by bughead: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hyicene:
its very possible it has appund to someone I know b4 datz y u must turn of yr phone in a filling station
highly impossible!

Must be her car engine that set that thing to exploded.

Apply common sense!

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
HtwoOw:

You are just dull . Get an education.

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by kerry57: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gas is the most dangerous of all fuel types because its already in excited state and electromagnetic rays from certain phones is not to ignite by heating up the gas to its ignition temperature. So unfortunate people still joke with this fact. That is always at ur own risk and that of others around u.

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by bughead: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
actrinity:

His question was in order. How can a phone call ignite a cylinder? Is there any electrical connection to the cylinder?
don't mind those afonja news!

Even the news has k leg!

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
actrinity:

His question was in order. How can a phone call ignite a cylinder? Is there any electrical connection to the cylinder?
@bughead
Are you seriously asking this question in the 21century? In this iinternet age?
When you visit a gas station, why do you think there is a no phone use sign?
When you buy a new phone, do you bother to go through the manual for the dos and donts?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Phones are not always advisable to be used while in a Gas Station cud remember my first day in s gas station I tried making a call d gas attendant advice me that phones are prohibited I quickly drop d phone immediately..... Most gas stations sud endeavor to use warning signs on Dia stations cuz must ppl don't really know

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Arkyval(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
HtwoOw:

Wake up!

For a fore to occur three elements have to be present

Fuel+oxygen+heat= fire

The phone on call produces heat, as a result of the radiation.
The gas of course is a source of fuel.
Oxygen is the air we breath.

Wonder why they always tell u not to use your phone in petrol stations?

We have to follow simple instructions and stop accusing on our village people.

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by aftatechbiz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Somebody posted this to my whatsapp before. Rest in Peace madam.

Best and cheapest bulk sms for your business, church and organization
@ www.aftasms.com
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by bughead: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
EsotericMonk:

@bughead
Are you seriously asking this question in the 21century? In this iinternet age?
When you visit a gas station, why do you think there is a no phone use sign?
When you buy a new phone, do you bother to go through the manual for the dos and donts?

But this case has never been recorded in history

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
May we never receive an evil phone call

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by GGirll: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef sad
You've always asked after him why?
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by bughead: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Arkyval:

Wake up!

For a fore to occur three elements have to be present

Fuel+oxygen+heat= fire

The phone on call produces heat, as a result of the radiation.
The gas of course is a source of fuel.
Oxygen is the air we breath.

Wonder why they always tell u not to use your phone in petrol stations?

We have to follow simple instructions and stop accusing on our village people.
which heat!

Your body do produce heat also!

Your phones doesn't produce any spark that can ignite a fuel source

6 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Ournaija: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
highly impossible!

Apply common sense!

It's very possible my friend. Your phone operates with DC volts. When calls are coming in the DC volts converts to AC volts and that can ignites fire with high inflammable materials. Have you ever imagined what makes your phone vibrate when calls are coming? You can try it with your phone by placing it near a petrol and call it with another phone. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Dafreeguy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
addizzle:
A friend of mine witnessed it.. .may ur soul rest in peace ma....still using my phone touch ooo in d kitchen... Getting a reachargable tomorrow.. ...

lol..u scared?
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by yesloaded: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
RIP to the dead, its dangerous to mobile phone besides gas cylinder or at petrol filling station. Also, don't use insecticide at the kitchen because its dangerous and cause explosion.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by tballeyy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Maybe it's reforplish fon. RIP
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Wiseoldman: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
actrinity:

Is there an electrical connection between you and the closest MTN or Glo mast? It actually depends on what you mean by "electrical, but looking at the way you thing, i guess you have not head of Infared, Bluetooth, etc....

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by addizzle(f): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dafreeguy:

lol..u scared?
....my dear yes oo.. .God has been sparing me oo but I shouldn't put Him to test for long naa grin grin..so am getting it tomorrow ooo
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Donbash1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] cry cry RIP Aunt Bola...May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannataul-Firdaus, the most beautiful paradise.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
May she Rest In Peace May her legacy live on
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by teacherbim(f): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
highly impossible!

Apply common sense!
Ha ha it happens ooooooo, a neighbor in my street died 2years ago when tried to receive call while starting a generator.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by bughead: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ournaija:

It's very possible my friend. Your phone operates with DC volts. When calls are coming in the DC volts converts to AC volts and that can ignites fire with high inflammable materials. Have you ever imagined what makes your phone vibrate when calls are coming? You can try it with your phone by placing it near a petrol and call it with another phone. Don't say I didn't warn you.
what make your phone vibrate is due to a device called motor! The same device found in clipper.

Your phone is case seal and there is no how even if ignition occur in your phone can explode a gas!

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ignorance kills faster than hunger. Some say na witch cause am. Nigerians will never adhere to simple safety rules & instructions boldly written as WARNING. Switch off your mobile phone or don't answer call. Don't let evil befall you or happen before you believe.

There is a saying I used to hear in Benin City translated as " what you don't do well is what will hurt you or bring evil" can't remember it fully.

I was telling somebody about the dangers of things like this & he replied: forget that thing which filling station you don hear catch fire? he concluded na nAija be this he no fit happen

A mechanic will unbolt your car. When re-bolting he will skip some parts & you draw his attention to it, and the mechanic will tell you authoritatively it does not mean. Na wa for the people of that country Nigeria. Everything is treated with levity only to be blaming devil later.

All these my head & my case is different mentality & high degree ignorance is why thousands of Edo youths perish yearly on mediterranean sea, sahara desert & falling prey in the hands of human organ harvesters

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion by McPerry(f): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
HtwoOw:

You can try it if you don't believe na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.