Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (41718 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos / How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Annie John Leyii, has took to Facebook to mourn her good friend who was stabbed to death yesterday night in Abuja metropolis. The lady recounted how the deceased helped her and drove her round town during her visit to Abuja for her Call to Bar screening.

Read what she shared below;

On the 8th day of November 2017 when I went to the Nigerian Law School, Bwari, Abuja, for my Call to Bar screening with my friends Oluwakemi, Soty, and Ovundar, it was in Maigemu’s car we drove. That was the first day I met him.

Subsequently, he became the cab-guy that took us everywhere we went. When I visited my brother Fidelis at Baze University, it was Maigemu who drove me to and fro. He waited patiently while I had a walk and a chat with my brother. I remember introducing them to each other. He never complained. Maigemu was always patient. He was always available!

On the 11th of December 2017 when I arrived Abuja at about 11pm, it was Maigemu who picked me up from the park and took me home. We got home quite late, bargained the price for a while, and he accepted what I gave without complaints!

He picked me up on the 13th of December from Soty’s house to the International Conference Centre in Abuja where I was called to the Nigerian Bar & arrived just in time after the call to take me and Ngwu Jennifer to the Supreme Court for our enrollment. On our way home that night (my friends and I) in Maigemu’s car, his car broke down and we were picked up by another driver but stuck around long enough so he could fix his car.

Maigemu, our cab guy turned friend, the same person I laughed with yesterday, saw yesterday, touched yesterday, had conversations with yesterday, was stabbed to death last night - 14th December 2017. How does a person go from being full of life, energetic & strong to dead, lifeless, immobile, non-existent?? How does anyone tell a story such as this? That someone you already made plans with for tomorrow will not be showing up because his lifeless body is being carried right now by people he may have been stronger than while he lived to his hometown where he’d be laid to rest?? How?? Help us Lord....

May your soul find rest My Friend. Allah ya jikan ka da aljanna firduasi.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-mourns-friend-stabbed-death-abuja-pictured.html

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by CastedDude: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
RIP..

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who stabbed him to death?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by internationalman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
He looks pretty happy and doesn't look dead to me..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by mangadm123(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
How was he stabbed. What led to his death. That Shud be part of your story
Anyway, RIP to the dead...

16 Likes

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by thesicilian: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Your long story is more about how you were called to bar (congratulations, by the way ) than about the deceased. You still didn't tell us what led to his being stabbed to death, or by whom.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by thesicilian: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
internationalman:
Yes. He should have looked dead in the pictures he took weeks or months before he was stabbed.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by HtwoOw: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Whoever stabbed that guy should rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by sotonzBlog(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
nagging
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by DRJECKYLL(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Your story did not do this Man justice AT ALL. RIP my brother

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by HOTsomething: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pitiful
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Nlearn: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
This Is BAD

God Help Us
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by ogorwyne(f): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Really saddening. RIP

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Readwarn(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
cry
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by solpat(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rip Maigemu embarassed
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Another unnecessary death?
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by addizzle(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
RIP sir.. Just wait n see how his memory will be erased soon even from loved ones.. .biko to those of us alive lets not leave our lives to pls nobody

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Gwilld(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
God have mercy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
"Valar morghulis" sad
"Valar Dohaeris" sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by vastolord4(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nawa oo.. Na so so rip I just dey type for every page.. Rip again
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by sajb(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lord please have Mercy... Death thread everytime...
May His soul rest in peace, Amen...
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Amanda24(f): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is even possible it was done by you the reporter.human being are not to be trusted at all.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by jimyjames(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
we all must die eventually but the most important thing is to die well, R.I.P
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Nukilia: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
embarassed embarassed

We all think we are safe in this country but the sad fact is everyone is a prey...
Selective annihilation is as turn by turn event which can be prevented
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by deco22(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
internationalman:
angry angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by sisisioge: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
It is well...may God keep us safe from the hands of the wicked. How could anyone take the life of another? It is well.
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Colybaly: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Such is life, full of misery, but we can't question the will of God/Allah, May the Lord's/Allah's will be done,
RIP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Dearlord(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
what kind of undiluted story is this. I guess she has more to this.
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by Toniapsalm121(f): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fine boi.RIP
Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by etinanguy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dis one weak me

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
What did he did that makes them to stabbed him?I'm sure he didn't did anything to them, wicked people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today / Kenyan Man's Car Tyres Stolen (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.