Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Driving Instructor Rapes, Strangles 23 Year Old Lady To Death In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driving Instructor Rapes, Strangles 23 Year Old Lady To Death In Ogun State (815 Views)

Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving Instructor Rapes, Strangles 23 Year Old Lady To Death In Ogun State by seunmohmoh(f): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
The police in Ogun State say they have arrested a 29-year-old driving instructor, Festus Udo, for allegedly raping and killing one Ms Modupe Taiyese, a National Youth Service Corps member in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Ahmed Iliyasu, told journalists at the scene of the crime in Abule Ayo area on Thursday that the suspect had confessed to the crime.

The police in Ogun State say they have arrested a 29-year-old driving instructor, Festus Udo, for allegedly raping and killing one Ms Modupe Taiyese, a National Youth Service Corps member in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Ahmed Iliyasu, told journalists at the scene of the crime in Abule Ayo area on Thursday that the suspect had confessed to the crime.“The passport photographs of the suspect were found at the scene of the incident which is a remarkable evidence of crime.”

The corpse of the deceased has not been removed from the scene of the crime as of the time of filing this report.

The police boss advised members of the public to be wary of persons they interact with to avert unpleasant consequences.

The suspect told journalists that he dragged the victim into a forest and had sex with her before he strangled her.

“After I took her to this place, I told her that I wanted to have sex with her, she said `No’, but I dragged her into the bush and had sex with her.

“After having sex with her, she said she would tell her family; that was when I tore her cloth and used it to strangle her.

“As she was gasping, I ran away,” the suspect said.

Re: Driving Instructor Rapes, Strangles 23 Year Old Lady To Death In Ogun State by Johnpaul01: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
See the man's face like

Bring the dead body and I will kill her again
Re: Driving Instructor Rapes, Strangles 23 Year Old Lady To Death In Ogun State by segebase(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
bubu self
Re: Driving Instructor Rapes, Strangles 23 Year Old Lady To Death In Ogun State by ClitoPen: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
So many stories of rape and recently they are garnishing the crime with strangulation....

Btw, How can someone hire something looking like this as a driving instructor? What will make a girl decent enough to stand and talk with this one that looks like a living cadaver?

(1) (Reply)

Army Denies Killing Vigilante Member Or Freeing Suspected Herdsmen In Edo / Woman Stabs Boyfriend With Samurai Sword And Calls Police On Herself / See The Face Of The Man Who Raped His 4 Daughters In Port Harcourt (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.