Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (46097 Views)

Man Strangles His Pregnant Girlfriend In Kano / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by metronaijaNG: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
28 year old Ajoke kalejaiye Edgar, who had been a victim of domestic violence was gruesomely strangled and buried beside a well by her suspected 34 year old husband, Mr Akinyemi Koja Edgar , who is still at large. The incident took place few streets away from their residence at mowo area of badagry on the 14th of December 2017.

The matter was reported to the police at Morogbo area at badagry by the Baale of mowo, Badagry,b efore the case was transferred to police headquater ikeja for further investigation meanwhile efforts to get the suspected husband proves abortive.

However, the father of the deceased Mr Atewologun Kalejaiye has been mourning over the death of his daughter who left behind three children and he is crying out for help so that the run away husband can be brought to book.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-man-allegedly-strangled-wife-death-buried-beside-well/

3 Shares

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by TheAnimatorsHub: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Yian1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't think I've read about any good thing that ever happened in badagry before, or am I wrong?

12 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by MrHistorian: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Women Women Women!!

Flee your home when you realise your husband is violent,once he throws a slap at you. . .flee and don't come back.

Life is better enjoyed being single than in an abusive relationship.

Be Wise. kiss

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by BruncleZuma: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
sad sad sad sad
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tried n failed to understand how love could turn to murderous hatred!!!

7 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by KingLennon(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Man's worst enemy is man...

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by fergie001: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Popcorn,taking a seat...

Murder is murder....and evil
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by sparkwil(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
How can a man so hate a woman he once loved to the extent of strangling her?

God have mercy.

The man deserves the death penalty

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by arejibadz(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
mehn 2 bad
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
I don't think I've read about any good thing that ever happened in badagry before, or am I wrong?

I don't think I've read about any good thing happening in your village before, or am I wrong?

Shun bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by ezebunafo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2018

CAN WE USHER IN THE "MEN ARE HEARTLESS & TERRIBLE" WOMEN'S TEAM OF THE INTERNET... smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by fresherdanU: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. THIS IS DISHEARTENING. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
first missionary school in Nigeria was in Badagry. First story building also.

12 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Omg! cry This man is an Evil man! I'm sure he must have been beating this woman before this unfortunate incident of killing her? It's high time women flee any marriage where they're being beaten or battered cos you may not live to tell the story. Run away is the right thing to do! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Jaytecq(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
the End is now
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by emmabest2000(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
The heart of man is desperately wicked

The heart of some humans are desperately wicked

FIXED

some people can’t control their anger.
BaBa God Noni

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
luminouz:
Tried n failed to understand how love could turn to murderous hatred!!!

Marriage is for mature people, simple.

If you cannot tolerate small offences, and you want to marry, forget it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by omoharry(f): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
It could be becos the land is cursed as a result of the slave trade that occured there.

5 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by innocential3032(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Badagry nawa,there is nothing a lady wil do to me that wil make me raise my hand to hit her,talkmore of killing her. May her soul rip

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by bukynkwuenu: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
afo...

miners......

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Mollyallex(f): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
oh my goodness

The rate at which people perpetrate crimes these days is quite alarming... exactly what is the underlying factor or has it always been this way...

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by ebujany(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
A weak and immature man spotted. No matter the offense of your wife/gf a real man walks away .he should have stood and fight his fellow men instead of running away
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Obidikejr(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Don't marry because of money
Don't marry because beauty
Don't marry because of fuxking

Marry out of genuine love for each other..

Yet still, its not enough,..investigate your spouse's family and family background before u chuck head or say yes..

My problem is that some won't Still hear advice..
If he is rich or she is pretty u will foolish chuck head without thinking..

Be careful, Be wise.

Welcome to 2018

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
omoharry:
It could be becos the land is cursed as a result of the slave trade that occured there.

SLAVE TRADE HAPPENED AS WELL IN MANY PARTS OF ASIA AND NORTH AFRICA, BUT TODAY THEY'RE NOT THIS BABARIC.

WE'RE ALL JUST TERRIBLE PEOPLE, NO EXCUSES.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Kpeshi10(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Chiccly(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
May God help us all to control out temper.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Imerson(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
She will not stop to wag her mouth, you see people hates when women talks bla bla bla........ Ngozi learn a lesson
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by femolii: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
God have mercy.
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by boldking(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
bad must agree
Re: Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
BruncleZuma:
sad sad sad sad
2day u no shine teeth like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.