Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

How To Get Free Whatsapp Data And Eight Times Bonus On MTN - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Free Whatsapp Data And Eight Times Bonus On MTN (2209 Views)

Glo 22x Plan – Enjoy 22 Times Bonus On Every Recharge On Glo / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel / Easy Way To Check BVN On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Whatsapp Data And Eight Times Bonus On MTN by Bolaji49: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
This MTN offer was first introduced last year as MTN StartPak, where you receive six times bonus on all recharges, but now, you get eight times recharge bonus and the newly added free WhatsApp data. The new MTN Yafun Yafun offer gives subscribers eight times the value of recharge and will also be rewarded with free Whatsapp plan which can be use to chat for seven days. This is great, but not everyone can enjoy this offer.

This bonus is open to only new customers whose sim cards are not up to six months. It is better to buy a new SIM to enjoy this, because after six months you will stop receiving the bonus on your recharges, then MTN will..CONTINUE READING
Re: How To Get Free Whatsapp Data And Eight Times Bonus On MTN by matrixme(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
All these yeye codes, naso greed make me go press one to get more Airtel data the other day wey I go dash them a whole 1 month data credit. Uptill now I'm still cursing that guy. He must have been feeling the thing now
Re: How To Get Free Whatsapp Data And Eight Times Bonus On MTN by Bolaji49: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
This one works,I have tested it.

(1) (Reply)

Printed Circuit Board For Your Electronics Project. / My Hellish Experience: Swift Networks Wttx / How To Maintain And Fix Your ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.