Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. (1657 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by Seyi16(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2007
Feel free to say if you disagree with this but is it me or is there a lack or nice nigerian girls in london?
maybe it is me but out of the nigerian girls i know that live in london many of them have become hood rats and will do anything to any man who passes by, its either that or they just dont have any culture.
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by Seun(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2007
Moving to dating zone.
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by menike(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2007
Tru story my because told me that . grin grin grin

Sorry guys - but I bet the ones around might be to ghetto
             Go get a puerto rican like my ex
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by OmoEko1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2007
menike:

Go get a Puerto Ricans like my ex
Puerto Ricans girls are slut LovePeddler, all they want is to get it in their ass, how nasty is that.

next angry angry
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by menike(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
Where do U want then to get it ? 

And they more beautiful that black women  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(Even though my current 9gerian chic looks really nice) wink
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by alabiyemmy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
i dont understand what is being said here. embarassed
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by menike(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2007
alabiyemmy:

i don't understand what is being said here. embarassed

Catch the bus quick  grin grin grin
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by OmoEko1(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2007
menike:

Where do U want then to get it ?

And they more beautiful that black women lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(Even though my current 9gerian chic looks really nice) wink
WHAT NATIONALIST ARE U ABI U BE Puerto Ricans,
SO I GUESS SINCE U SAID BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL, SO I THINK IT INCLUDES YOUR MAMA, SISTERS AND ANY OTHER FEMALES IN YOUR FAMILY TOO. cheesy cheesy cheesy
U ARE A TRAITOR.
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by menike(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2007
Omo Eko:

U ARE A TRAITOR.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No ma'
I'm only tryin to help that young man Seyi try satisfy his desire .
If London can't get him a Nigerian of his dream then he shud try Puerto rican .

Moreover, I was born in the States so I ain't got much love for Nigerian women
In my Hood all I ever saw was Puerto Rican and Black women but the only difference is

A puerto rican is loyal and well family oriented while a Black woman cud kick ya ass anytime .

And not to mention I got a daughter from my Puerto rican chic (Who my Nigerian chic takes care off)  cool

@Seyi
Don't mind Omo Eko  kiss

Go get a latina chic if U don't see any valuable Nigerian in London.  wink
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by alabiyemmy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2007
menike:

Catch the bus quick grin grin grin

hiss, hiss, hiss.
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by LoverBwoy(m): 1:35am On Mar 08, 2007
Omo Eko:

Puerto Ricans girls are slut LovePeddler, all they want is to get it in their ass, how nasty is that.

next angry angry

hows that nasty? grin

puerto rican girls are rare in london and they dont mix either. most people in london dont mix even, naija girls go with naija guys, naija guys go for everybody-naija girls first, african girls and then others
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by OmoEko1(f): 2:31am On Mar 08, 2007
LoverBwoy:

hows that nasty? grin

i mean real nasty grin grin grin grin
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by LoverBwoy(m): 2:36am On Mar 08, 2007
no its not
now ben dover and pass me that baby oil grin grin grin
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by whobemumu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2009
nigerian girls full london but them de form die if they cant see that u get money pplenty

thats why we dont bother with them

them too greedy .
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by PERVERT9: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm our girls don carry dem oju kokoro longer throat go obodo oyinbo,na wa o
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by whobemumu(m): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2009
no be small thing oh

if boys see naija girl now we de crosss road

the worst part be say na tesco all of them de work or home care

them go de form say them de with goldman sachs or hsbc
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by bluespice(f): 4:32am On Jul 09, 2009
LoverBwoy:

no its not
now ben dover and pass me that baby oil grin grin grin
death! grin
@ post, its not true
Re: They Lack Nice Nigerian Girls In London. by macyozo(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2009
abeg, any correct naija girl we de london or near make she holla o, i no go dissapoint u

(1) (Reply)

Its Toyinrayos Birthday ! / Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It / I Need To Know Nigerian Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.