Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (7322 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! / Meet Beautiful Ghanians,nigerians And South African Ladies And Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ayo84(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2009
Some of my friends coming to abuja, where are the best places one can go to find a lot of beautiful women.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Ekajezzy(f): 5:06am On Sep 30, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ayo84(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2009
which church
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by patwhizkid(f): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2009
Deeper Life Bible Church!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by whitelexi(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2009
Go have a drink by the poolside at the Nicon Hilton in Maitama. . . There's an angle that has got a lovely view of the Abuja metropole, and young professionals from the banking and IT industries gather there for a laugh after work. I really dunno if it still buzzes there but it used to when i was there like 6yrs ago.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by candyshore: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2009
at weddings i mean classy weddings nd pool parties
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by PAININASS: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2009
i think the best place is on campus and party organiser by those bigboys or girls,u will see many beautiful ladies around there.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by CrazyMan(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2009
In the East of course because ibo girls are so beautiful. smiley

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by AWELEWA02: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2009
Go to Daystar Christian Centre,Ikosi Lagos.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by posakosa(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
Depends on what you need these beautiful girls for ?!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by rooney86(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
posakosa:

Depends on what you need these beautiful girls for ?!

well said.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by skfa1: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
Yaba Left cool
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by rooney86(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2009
if u mean those "beautiful girls".

check out wuse zone 4 from 11pm or Rita Lawrie, garki II
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by bolanleodu: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
which one do you want wife, prostitute, girlfriend, it all depends
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by 8words(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
check out wuse zone 4 from 11pm or Rita Lawrie, garki II u don go too far
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ak21(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
Talking about where to find fine charming girls, i need to know what you want with them before i refer you!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by speachless(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2009
Check slums
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by speachless(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2009
Check slums
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by sjeezy8: 1:12am On Oct 03, 2009
Las giddi on the Island ONLY. Theres a wide variety of posh, Beautiful,  rich, girls from all tribes. Fulani, yoruba, ibo,edo,ijaw  BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE MONEY

You know BIG BOYS AND BIG GALS PARTIES

But if got small money, go to the East/south south they have beautiful babes who think everyone is rich lmfao
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by puskin: 1:18am On Oct 03, 2009
Check AJ.

1 Like

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by platnumnk: 1:19am On Oct 03, 2009
sjeezy keep the east out ur freaking mouth?! r u so obsessed with us?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 1:28am On Oct 03, 2009
*passing through. . .*
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Kunbee: 1:29am On Oct 03, 2009
My village
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by sjeezy8: 1:30am On Oct 03, 2009
plat he asked a simple question i told him the truth

Im not obsessed with anything in Nigeria except babes aiight wink
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 1:33am On Oct 03, 2009
"the truth"

shut up and stop swearing you know everything.

*outtie!*
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2009
Celestial Shursh grin!
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by sjeezy8: 1:38am On Oct 03, 2009
celestial shursh lol funny

@Amaka
Youre so wack i can only say what and whom I encounter when Im in Naija.

aiight wink

so
everything i said was the truth aiight from my point of view

@OP Abuja got fine posh chicks there too, rich daddy girls you know. Esp the fine fulani gals, followed by igbo and etc

classy chicks not queen of the village
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 1:39am On Oct 03, 2009
it wasnt the truth, it was your OPINION, and YOUR point of view.
there is a difference.

tah tah.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by sjeezy8: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2009
you're wack

ask anyone in Nigeria where to get a fine classy chick

they most likely will not point to any village
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 03, 2009
Lagos of course. cheesy
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Kunbee: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2009
stillwater:

Lagos of course. cheesy

Rili i thot it is taraba state tongue
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by chidimarc(m): 1:55am On Oct 03, 2009
nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feeling Lonely? / Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.