Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears (8767 Views)

See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / Ferrari Makes N28m Profit Per Car. See How Much Other Luxury Carmakers Make / This 6 Levels Of Autonomous Driving Explains How Cars Are Taking Over From Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by LordLucifer: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Abudu2000:
If it were America that does this come see accusations from all corners...you claim to be a first world country but no freedom...USA gave you the gps, gave you access to their streets but what have you given aside the bombs you call phones?

Samsung is South Korea (US puppet state) not China.

1 Like

Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by naijacentric(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2017
lankieman:
It's only Africa naija especially that is free for all.
God bless ur a wise man na why we be mumu we allow all wen dis so called guys have other intentions we really need intelligent n patriotic leaders

3 Likes

Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Abudu2000(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

u make the puppet word sound like they(SK) aren't enjoying it. Aren't they better than NK or even ur nigeria that isn't a puppet?
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2017
The restrictions,however,do not apply to Chinese car-makers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

South Korea is a great country, they have the highest Internet speed rate and is behind Singapore and Japan in the most smartest countries in the world

Don't call them puppet just because they are allies with USA

1 Like

Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by whizpa(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2017
China's Paranoia will be their death. They are too suspicious of everyone else. The biggest spies worrying about people spying on them. How Ironic?!
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Dearlord(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2017
China is the most active in government
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by LordLucifer: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Abudu2000:
u make the puppet word sound like they(SK) aren't enjoying it. Aren't they better than NK or even ur nigeria that isn't a puppet?

At least Nigeria doesn't have a foreign military base on its soil bullying it into submission & dishing out orders to it.
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Abudu2000(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

At least Nigeria doesn't have a foreign military base on its soil bullying it into submission & dishing out orders to it.
are u better than those who has foreign base on theirs?what do u know about having military bases in other soils or having military carriers around them? If u know nothing about foreign affairs just shut up already
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Hushpuppi: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

You are asking me to shut up instead of countering me with valid points?

At this point, I know you've admitted you've lost.

Next time, stick to things you know like Burna Boy's arrest or Hushpuppi's next post.

Dingbat.

What have I done to deserve this mention?
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Abudu2000(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

You are asking me to shut up instead of countering me with valid points?

At this point, I know you've admitted you've lost.

Next time, stick to things you know like Burna Boy's arrest or Hushpuppi's next post.

Dingbat.
ok, r we done here. I gotta go
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Hushpuppi: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

Hahahahahahhaha

grin grin

Lolzzzz...
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2017
zolapower:
my brother it's not about leadership in science and technology ,but delivering to the length and breath of earth. Technology they be lagging behind America ,but reaching out to the less privilege in acquisition of such produce in the market they are number one . E.g China phones in our market

D west likes only the rich

1 Like

Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

South Korea is a US puppet state. Nothing you explain can change that.

They have no say over their own fate.

US companies use SK as a source of evading tax from the US cuz its cheaper.

Their military practically belongs to the US.

They can't make their own decisions.

Don't even get me started on Japan... they are worse.

You're ignorant about the Koreans, do you know that the Koreans and the Japanese are the most intelligent races in the world, South Korea make 100% decision on their own and about the military, I have watch their leaders say this, only Muslim people who hate the US for no reason say this,
As for Japan, they were banned from fighting wars, you know they are warriors and were in control of the entire East Asia before they were defeated by the Allies
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by zolapower: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
PUSH1:

D west likes only the rich
guy ur bura de there ! I dey feel u as u feel me baba God go bless u. The trouble in the world today as a foot and hand print of America in it . Just as the amensty accusing the eu of colluding with the Libyan securities to touchure migrants . "China wise America foolish " is there slogan .
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by bymyself: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2017
mgbadike81:
while both the gej and buhari governments offered our national biometric database to foreign governments for free out of ignorance, the fingerprints on your ten fingers, passport photographs etc that you used for voters card registration, bank account registration, Sim card registration etc is now in the possession of foreign spy agencies and them other law enforcement agencies while Nigeria doesn't have their own. Nigerians always vote in dullards into power.

Bros, if this is true, then we are in deep shit. How did we get this point where we have been raped by our so called leaders who now in turn hand us over to foriegn nations to continue the rape.
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by ruggedtimi(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2018
Abudu2000:
WTs up. how u go use update me on the format?
Re: China Blocks Foreign Autonomous Carmakers From Mapping Roads Over Spying Fears by Abudu2000(m): 12:09am On May 29, 2018
ruggedtimi:
WTs up. how u go use update me on the format?
like I tell u no be plus, sad enough na even we geez dey do ourselve.immagine wetin u dey go talk online?? Say na plus. The reason ivestor BJ and sinzu dey cash out na coz them know wetin me and u no know....once u get the right format u go chop gee straight 15years without u going broke...bru j dey cash out like say na salary I dey collect but I don't ans won't share my formats. Come up with your own, pray God give u inspiration and above all take time to study and do research. The day u finally get format u go cash out tire. No be mouth.those guys u see balling no be plus, stop that mentality.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Recalls 2003 - 2007 Accords Due To Fire Risk / . / Difference Between Shift And Linear Solenoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.