Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Crush - Beverly Ifunanya Naya - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Crush - Beverly Ifunanya Naya (779 Views)

My Crush On Akon.... Nigerian Actress Narrates. / Bbnaija: 'Eerica Is My Crush'- Laycon Opens Up To Nengi / Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Crush - Beverly Ifunanya Naya by Sunsets: 4:31am On Dec 16, 2017
The gorgeous talented actress, Beverly Naya
pulse.ng Dec 13, 2017 7:20 PM
On this lovely Wednesday, our crush is the lovely Nollywood actress Beverly Naya.

Beverly Naya (Instagram/BeverlyNaya)
She is a lovely actress and celebrity and we can't help but crush on her, this lovely Wednesday.
Beverly Naya is one celebrity who has over the years grown to become one of the most celebrated actresses. She is one beautiful actress whose eloquence and unique voice has made her stand out from the rest.

Beverly Ifunaya Bassey was born in London as the only child of her Nigerian parents. At 17, she began acting while studying Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology at Brunel University. She also studied Script-writing and Film-making at Roehampton University.

Beverly Naya at My Wife & I movie premiere
Beverly Naya at My Wife & I movie premiere
In 2011, Naya starred alongside OC Ukeje in the AMAA Award-nominated hit film 'Alan Poza,' her performance earned her another nomination for BEST ACTRESS IN A LEAD ROLE. In the years to follow, Beverly Naya starred in 'Make A Move,' 'Forgetting June,' 'When Love Happens' and 'Something Wicked.'

Beverly Naya
Beverly Naya (Google)
Beverly Naya has also starred in the T.V. drama series 'Before 30' as well as the lead in ‘Surulere’, a film directed by Mildred Okwo and executive produced by Rita Dominic, the same team behind the award-winning film ‘The Meeting’. Beverly Naya was also part of the cast of the blockbuster movie 'The Wedding Party.'

Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2016
Beverly Naya at Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2016
On the red carpet, Beverly is the toast to every camera as she glows and doesn't disappoint. Her fashion style is classy and dope, she always causes a stare whenever she wears anything or posts a picture on her social media page.
Re: My Crush - Beverly Ifunanya Naya by Fxmanager(m): 5:04am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : See How BBNAIJA Host Ebuka Was Evicted In The First Edition 2006” / LIST OF The 2018 Movies You Have To See (PHOTO) / DSTV Walka 7 Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.