Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (55026 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2017
oikirodah:
rday, we reported that alleged husband killer , Maryam Sanda, was reportedly handed a prison sentence after she was docked alongside her mother and brother for allegedly murdering ex-PDP chairman’s son, Mohammed Bello.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/husband-killer-close-photo-abuja-socialite-maryam-sanda-way-prison/

Anger resides in the bosom of fools cry cry
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by mercygrey177(f): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2017
If the husband's family wasn't also rich am sure they would have manipulated the case.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2017
omocalabar:
If she is yet to be convicted by a competent court of law, please stop the "husband killer" rubbish u people always tag her with

She killed her husband with her own hand

So that makes her "Husband killer"

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2017
chinjo:
If it is consumption of Alcohol now HISBAH will be forming Commando. Why can't they try this woman according to Sharia law. Or has the law been repealed?

The FCT was not one of the states whose assembly voted for Sharia Law to be extended to criminal cases

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2017
i hope she'll be killed too

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2017
tuzeriouz:
try the suspect according to sharia law

I tell u bro....I was going say shey be sharia law is in effect in naija, why dem no use am Or cos ds one na from rich family?. If na one Mai suya guy now, dem go don chop hin hand...#hypocrisy
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by matrix199(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Anger is a wind that blows out the light of the mind.

Well, the case is a second degree murder, so death sentence is out of it.
What she'll be looking at is a life sentence.

Anger and I have a thick tall wall between us. I don't get angry at all. If you piss me off or offend me, I'll smile, ignore, and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by OlufemiAbbey(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Did you all notice how swift her judgement was because she killed the son of a politician? Not that I'm in support of what she did though but, dang, the pronouncement was too quick!

Now imagine if it's the other way round. The guy would have absconded or be shielded from the wrath of the law. I just laugh at the height of our judicial inconsistencies.

The woman though deserves what she got. To all of you raining abuses of me when I told you my life story (True Life Story of a Sex Addict) about what Deola did to me, I guess you should be eating your words now. The rate at which women are killing their male partners these days is alarming!
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2017
If and only if the guy had not divorced his pregnant first wife after six months of marriage
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2017
A big lesson to we men don't get married to a woman that take drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2017
YelloweWest:
The real victim here is the innocent baby.

I have little pity for the man who cannot keep his yeye pŕick one place and the woman who could not control her temper.
You are cursed!

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2017
oikirodah:
rday, we reported that alleged husband killer , Maryam Sanda, was reportedly handed a prison sentence after she was docked alongside her mother and brother for allegedly murdering ex-PDP chairman’s son, Mohammed Bello.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/husband-killer-close-photo-abuja-socialite-maryam-sanda-way-prison/

Why didn't she cover her face as usual. It has finally dawned on her that evil cannot be wished away by pretence.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by maj59(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2017
wht about d child? her eye din clear now for her mind "I there know ".
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by anitank(f): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANGER CAN LEAD YOU TO DOOM.

Note to self sad
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2017
chinjo:
If it is consumption of Alcohol now HISBAH will be forming Commando. Why can't they try this woman according to Sharia law. Or has the law been repealed?
Because the crime didn't happen in a Sharia state
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

I tell u bro....I was going say shey be sharia law is in effect in naija, why dem no use am Or cos ds one na from rich family?. If na one Mai suya guy now, dem go don chop hin hand...#hypocrisy

1.Sharia law applies in only some states. The FCT is not one of those states
2.And not all Sharia states have extended it to apply to criminal cases.
3.The crime was committed in the FCT
4.If they wanted the case tried in a Sharia court, that means running to Kano or Zamfara...and even then,the case would get struck out for lack of jurisdiction.
5.Many 'poor' people of Muslim religious who committed crimes in the FCT have been tried in the FCT secular court system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2017
9jakohai:

1.Sharia law applies in only some states. The FCT is not one of those states
2.And not all Sharia states have extended it to apply to criminal cases.
3.The crime was committed in the FCT
4.If they wanted the case tried in a Sharia court, that means running to Kano or Zamfara...and even then,the case would get struck out for lack of jurisdiction.
5.Many 'poor' people of Muslim religious who committed crimes in the FCT have been tried in the FCT secular court system.

Tnx for d info
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2017
OlufemiAbbey:
Did you all notice how swift her judgement was because she killed the son of a politician? Not that I'm in support of what she did though but, dang, the pronouncement was too quick!

Now imagine if it's the other way round. The guy would have absconded or be shielded from the wrath of the law. I just laugh at the height of our judicial inconsistencies.

The woman though deserves what she got. To all of you raining abuses of me when I told you my life story (True Life Story of a Sex Addict) about what Deola did to me, I guess you should be eating your words now. The rate at which women are killing their male partners these days is alarming!

The lady's family is also quite influential.
Also, there was quite a lot of evidence...especially the bit caught by a CCTV camera which the Police have in their hands..which even enabled them to arrest some more suspects.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Tnx for d info

No problem.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by dultmax(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2017
chinjo:

The judgement of Sharia Law if found guilty of intentional murder is also death...the only exemption in Sharia Law is if it was an accident...then the judgement will be different
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
bokunrawo:
Prison sentence is to small for such grevious offense after terminating her husband destiny, she needs to be killed, because that will serve as a warning to all anger filled and non submissive women we have, smh, the root of all this shit in Africa is the wave of the feminist ideology raving Africa, men and women can never be equals, the earlier women get this into their skulls, the better sad
thats why marriage is not appealing to me at all. i dont trust any woman
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Otapiapia1: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2017
twentyk:
I wonder how people spend 10, 15 + years in prison.... Omo abeg I nor wan go prison rara....

My own no pass sitdown for counter, chop small slaps and pay 10k....
I dey tells you. I don't wish my enemies that. Enjoy your freedom and endure the hunger

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2017
mercygrey177:
If the husband's family wasn't also rich am sure they would have manipulated the case.
exactly what i said to myself. the mans family is more powerful otherwise, where is evans the kidnapper today? what of the killers of he traders in apo? so many cases will just hit the print and broadcast media and then disappear into the thin air. the sanders family is wealthy too, but the guys family is wealthier and more influential. she deserves a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

try get sense abeg. you dey fall hand
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Salym(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
chinjo:
Is there hisbah in Abuja or is Abuja a sharia state? Useless post from a dumbass.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2017
wambosamuel1980:
A big lesson to we men don't get married to a woman that take drugs.
this is so true. but is it known that she is a druggie? honestly a normal woman cannot behave like that. they better put her to death
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Maghan37: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2017
The way couples kill each other is really signs of d end time. I bliv it is as a result of d consumption of hard drugs which as a direct relationship with anger.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Jasperro(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2017
It's a pity but I'm not sorry for her
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by amnesty7: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2017
She has a hostile, wild look.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by shortgun(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Sharia does not apply in the FCT where the crime was comitted.

If she comitted the crime in Kano or Zamfara....now we are talking
so why do we have a very big sharia court in the FCT?
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by mundus(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2017
This is really pathetic!

BTW, my company (Mundus Digital), a Digital marketing agency is running a Christmas promo to help small and medium scale businesses take advantage of the internet to grow their business at a very affordable cost. See flyer for more details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.