Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

‘I Roll With The Boss, I Am Waiting For You’ — Bobrisky Responds To Fg’s Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Roll With The Boss, I Am Waiting For You’ — Bobrisky Responds To Fg’s Threat (623 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Roll With The Boss, I Am Waiting For You’ — Bobrisky Responds To Fg’s Threat by Topgbolex(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Recall that FG Director General of Arts and Culture, Otunba Runsewe said he will deal with Bobrisky for tarnishing the country's image.

Bobrisky on his IG page said 'I roll with your boss, I am waiting for you'

See Her Post And People's Comments Below;

https://candytv.ng/i-roll-with-the-boss-i-am-waiting-for-you-bobrisky-responds-to-fgs-threat/

Re: ‘I Roll With The Boss, I Am Waiting For You’ — Bobrisky Responds To Fg’s Threat by Lifediary: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

The Rich And Rising Profile Of Effiom Trombone At 40 ! / Teddy A And Bambam’s Introduction Holds Today, Bambam Reportedly Pregnant / I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.