Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari (1012 Views)

Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari / Happy 76th Birthday To President Buhari, His Profile And Biography / Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by explosivesedo: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017
On Sunday, December 17, 2017 Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari will clock 75.

A little you may want to know about Buhari

He was born in 1942 in Daura, Katsina State. He is a retired major general in the Nigerian Army and previously served as the nation’s head of state from December 1983 to August 1985, after taking power in a military coup d’état.

He unsuccessfully ran for the office of president in the 2003, 2007 and 2011 general elections. In December 2014, he emerged as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the March 2015 general elections. Buhari won the election, defeating the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.

This marked the first time in the history of Nigeria that an incumbent president lost to an opposition candidate in a general election.

If President Buhari contests the 2019 presidential election and wins, he will be the oldest president Nigeria has ever had at 77 years and he will rule the country till he is 81.

https://www.kabsedo.com/comeon-fellow-nigerians-lets-say-huge-happy-birthday-president-buhari-advance.html

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by MhizzAJ(f): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Mtschewww

3 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Vicboi1(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Thunder from aso rock fire you there wish happy birthday on a man who has brought hardship on several Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Loyalblak007(f): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Why should i smiley

2 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2017
What about the thief

2 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by ebukahandsome(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Over my dead body

6 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2017
The gworo chewing cattle rearer?

3 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2017
God forbid that I waste birthday wish on the vile dullard of a herdsman ..nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by GoldCircle: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2017
I can place a bet on baba ijebu that he will receive more insults and curses here on nairaland than Birthday wishes. Let’s watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by explosivesedo: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Waaka to buhari

2 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Skillfull1: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Happy BD to the greatest Hero of Nigeria....We love you Baba....especially your No non-sense attitude...
All Baking Hand Guide (Download)...check my profile

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Treasure17(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2017
None of my business.

1 Like

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by oloriooko(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2017
75? You telling me this dude is 75? shocked
75 is his football age, the guy can't be less than 85 grin
Anyway happy birthday to the man that made promises at his old age but failed to deliver

2 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by MufasaRebirth: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2017
What's my consignment undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by AuroraB(f): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Why don't you make me angry
Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by adadike281(f): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2017
How do I wish a happy birthday to someone who doesn't wish others well? How do I wish a happy birthday to d wicked 'Recessionist'?

2 Likes

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by BruncleZuma: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

It is difficult to wish him a happy birthday as his religion forbids it.

1 Like

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by wakaman: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2017
Happy birthday Sir, may Almighty God continue to bless you, guide you and guard you. Wishing more prosperous years ahead, good health and long life- Amen!

Hurray!
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUR ABLE PRESIDENT.
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Why should i smiley

What's your Instagram handle? I think I have come across your profile on Instagram before.
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Francisayo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Happy Birthday to Mr. President....May God give u sound health of mind and body and may you witness many more in d land of d living....... Enjoy!
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Happy birthday Mr president. We the 95% wish you good health as to take our beloved country to greater heights. As for the 5%........ grin
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by possibility99: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Haha... All nairalanders always xame type of views at the same time and at the same moment.... I no even c one person way back buhari
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Built2last: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by agwom(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Mtschewww
just a simple happy birthday, you are mtschewwing

1 Like

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Cjrane2: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
I will celebrate him if he dies instead of his attempt to kill Nigeria.

I will wish his cancer to come back in 2018 so that he will allow Osinbajo to continue to develop the country's economy. I don't wish him to die from the cancer, i just want him to remain in London.
All Buahari knows is how to engineer economic recession.

1 Like

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Vicboi1:
Thunder from aso rock fire you there wish happy birthday on a man who has brought hardship on several Nigerians
hahahahaha,
So your family is suffering?
Eyahhhh.
That is why you need to repent and stop insulting your father

1 Like

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Isokowadoo: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fr wat

1 Like

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Over my dead body
we don't want any dead body to wish Mr president happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by omowolewa: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Happy birthday ojaare
Re: Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari by Vicboi1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahaha, So your family is suffering? Eyahhhh. That is why you need to repent and stop insulting your father
If he is my father he wouldn't watch his children suffer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Tell Politicians They Can No Longer Buy Their Way Into Office – Jega / Oyegun Extension: Tinubu Loyalists Form Faction As APC Lagos Cracks Up / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Dangote To A Dinner At Aso Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.