Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari (39073 Views)

Zamfara Gov, Presents Gold Bars To Buhari (pic) / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by etokhana: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari receives The Executive Governor of Zamfara State, Hon.Dr. Bello Muhammad Matawalle Mon @bellomatawalle1 who presents some GOLD Bars and Precious Stones from the State to the President at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
https://twitter.com/MuhammadTambura/status/1298167608018120704?s=19

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by codedguy1(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Hmm

They will now officially commercially mine it PRIVATELY for themselves.

Gold and oil, which is more precious?

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Brandstudio01: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Good it is now public.
Because I personally have been hearing Nigeria as a Gold Producing Country for a decades now with nothing to account for it. As if it's not among the many Nigerian Resources like the Oil and gas.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by skyblueking(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
When did this one happen?? It's been long we last saw the photo of PMB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by SpatialKing(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Our country our country

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by XXXXTENTACION: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Oya MANNABBQGRILLZ your darling daddy's as$hole is ready oya come and clean it as usual tongue

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by joelbooks: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Nice one. Other areas of our resources should be explored

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by seunmsg(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2020
I am happy serious effort is now going into gold mining after years of talk and no action. The diversification effort of the government is finally yielding result. I hope this translate to huge foreign exchange earnings for the country.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by frankmoney(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria is truly a blessed country . We have gold , oil , tin , coal , Nigeria even has uranium and so many other natural resources plus a huge population to provide the needed workforce .

If not for bad leaders we are supposed to be in the league of USA or even richer than them

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Evergreen4(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria is blessed with resources but bad and recycling leadership won't allow the masses enjoy the blessings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I hope FG can tap into the riches in minerals in Nigeria and diversify this oil based economy.

It's not just about presenting, develop this sector and create jobs.

5 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by DatGirlasia(f): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Astrologyfact: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Please who can do Logo here ooooo, i have a contract.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by ProfAmaben(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2020
The Niger Delta has been the cash cow of Nigeria for a very long time, we hope that this would gradually shift to the North. They only love exploiting others, let's see what they do with theirs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Proffdada: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Boko Haram source of funding

7 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by InYourHead: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Meanwhile.....

President Buhari is still wondering what a Gold bar is.

7 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by revived: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Sarcasm
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Nice one, Nigerians has many untapped hidden treasures. Can I get a Savior who can invest 1000$ in me to explore my new wealth creation strategy? I will pay that person monthly with agreement, and will also help to lift more people out of poverty. In fact! That person will be my god on earth.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by explorer250(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
good, the country needs to enjoy resources from the north too

social club management system that I developed for nigeria social clubs.
some of the features include
1. Members can register on the website.
2. The registration of the member will be pending and he can't have access to the website until the admin confirms or rejects his membership.
3.members can send message to each other within the website and update their profile including their pictures.
4. The admin can see each members profile and can alter it.
5.The admin sets monthly dues for club members.
6. When this due is set, the system automatically sends an email message to the email of every registered member stating the month of the monthly due and the amount to be paid.
7. Members can reply the email and it lands at the inbox of the admin.
8.The admin can update the monthly due status of each member that has paid. This will reflect on the dashboard of the member.
9. The admin can see members that has paid and those that have not paid their monthly due.
10.The admin can send email message to each, selected or all members informing or reminding them of meeting dates, club activities etc.
12.At the end of each meeting or month the admin can prepare a word or excel document which shows club expenditure, income etc. The admin can upload this documents for the members to download.
13. The admin can also upload audio recording of meetings for download by members who were not physically present at such meeting.
14. Etc and many more
Extra features to be added on the next update include: automatic SMS reminder for meetings. Paystack integration for payment of club dues and automatic confirmation of payment and a mobile app
please contact me/WhatsApp 0807 9413 738 so that I can give you the link to the website to see for yourself how everything works

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by valentinenkem: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Let them improve on it

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by roqrules04(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
How many Gold bars did he pocket before presenting that to the president undecided

4 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by EmptyGarden(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Miniature Gold bars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Aksnoopy: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:
I am happy serious effort is now going into gold mining after years of talk and no action. The diversification effort of the government is finally yielding result. I hope this translate to huge foreign exchange earnings for the country.
[/s]

12 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by mannobi(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Even if diamonds grow on Nigeria trees, poverty will still not leave the country because the people who are supposed to administer the nations wealth to everyone only think about themselves and their families.

18 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by 2innocent(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
HOME LESSON TUTOR FOR YOUR WARDS IN ABUJA , WHATSAPP - 08165679741, VIRTUAL ONLINE CLASSES ALSO AVAILABLE.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by DamnNiggar: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Dammmmnnn Nigarrrrr
Isoright

Misplaced priority

Buhari doesn't not deserve even garri and soup talk more if gold undecided

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Chidel15(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Good one for the north..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" / Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.