Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

VIDEO: Meet World's Top Table Tennis Player Who Has No Arms - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VIDEO: Meet World's Top Table Tennis Player Who Has No Arms (522 Views)

Meet World 10 Most Evil Women In History, Number 6 Will Shock You / Meet World Most Evil Tree / The Zambian Player Who Lost Daughter During Match Bitterly At Her Burial Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Meet World's Top Table Tennis Player Who Has No Arms by joelsonemeka(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2017
.His passion for table tennis however persisted

.Today, he's still able to go head to head with some of the world's best

Disabled people have to work harder than others but their achievement always depends on their determination and hard work. An Egyptian para-table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato who has no arms is inspiring millions around to the world after proving that nothing is impossible.

brahim Hamato lost his arms in an accident when he was just 10 years old. In an interview, he said: "I had an accident when I was 10 years old but I loved table tennis. Three years after my accident, I wanted to play again holding the racket under my arm, but it didn’t work out. After trying different options, I found myself playing with my mouth."

With practice, he eventually became so good that he could go head to head with some of the world's best amateur players. In 2014, he participated in the World Team Championships in Tokyo, Japan. In the previous year, he won silver medal at the African Championships for the Disabled.

brahim also received a special award recognising his bravery and fortitude to the sport despite the loss of both arms from the International Paralympic Committee in 2015.

Videos of Ibrahim playing table tennis with his mouth have gone viral.

Watch one of them here>>>>>>>>>> http://naijabaseng.com/2017/12/16/download-video-theres-ability-in-disability-this-video-of-the-worlds-top-table-tennis-player-who-has-no-arms-will-definitely-melt-your-heart/#more-4267

Re: VIDEO: Meet World's Top Table Tennis Player Who Has No Arms by Skillfull1: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Thumps up to that....this really show that nothing is impossible in life...just believe
All Baking Hand Guide (Download)...check my profile

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X 256GB (Brand New) For Sale Plus 2 Free Items / Please Help With Credible Advice / Funke Akindele Must Marry A Gateman Before She Can Have A Child – Olagoroye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.