Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. (2408 Views)

No Record Of Obasa As A Lawyer In Our Registry - Supreme Court / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" / Bayelsa Election: Boat Carrying Four Journalists Capsizes In Nun River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by mgbadike81: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2017
this picture was gotten from an older thread here on nairaland.let us be Judges. also remember that all female Muslim lawyers in Nigeria including Buhari's daughter respects the dress code.
https://www.nairaland.com/3829998/photos-nigerian-lawyer-also-nun

lalasticlala, seun.

Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by Johnpaul01: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2017
angry sad
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by perpeling22(f): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Nun doesn't dress like this na. she is Rev sister and not a nun.
Am to be corrected sha

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by mgbadike81: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
perpeling22:
Nun doesn't dress like this na. she is Rev sister and not a nun.

Am to be corrected sha
she's a revered sister probably from the immaculate heart sisters but nun is generally used for them by non Catholics who doesn't know the differences.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2017
mgbadike81:
she's a revered sister probably from the immaculate heart sisters but nun is generally used for them by non Catholics who doesn't know the differences.
Nun are the ones that stays with the monks I. the monastery. they don't dress like this
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ Mtchew... ∆
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by mgbadike81: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nun are the ones that stays with the monks I. the monastery. they don't dress like this
I think nuns lives in abbeys while monks live in monastery.
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2017
mgbadike81:
I think nuns lives in abbeys while monks live in monastery.
Na them dey cook for monks na
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by gratiaeo(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nun don't stay with monks they have their own monastery.
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by efighter: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Senseless O.P., can you see how true followery of Christ have shamed you bloody bigot? Christ preached love, why do church bench warmers like you promote hatred?
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by Bari22: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2017
@Op, what is exactly your point
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by sorepco(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Nuns dont stay with the monks in a monastry. They stay in a nunnery while monks stay in a monastry!!!

YoungDaNaval:
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by Adeyemi0(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
idi@t
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by nijabazaar: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
I want to be monk....the Jesuit kind that always pursues Science
Re: Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2017
sorepco:
Nuns dont stay with the monks in a monastry. They stay in a nunnery while monks stay in a monastry!!!

Thanks for the correction​

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Son Flag Up For Persident 2019 To Replace His Father. / Atiku Actually Won Buhari In His Polling Unit With A Landslide Victory / Nigeria Weds Corruption! Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars Parked Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.