Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) (53440 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by 9jaDoc(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Who read that long story? No? me neither

Yet you'd find time to read a whole James Hadley Chase novel that has absolutely nothing to do with your life. Total fiction. While these are real-life issues happening right around u. Our priorities are so warped!

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
There is nowhere in the Bible, for instance, where it states that you cannot marry two wives . ”

Yepa! So ppl now conveniently turn the bible up side down shocked. Chei!
Matt. 19:4-5. "In reply he (Jesus) said to them (Pharisees): Have u not read dat d one who created dem from the beginning made dem male & female" 5 "for dis reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife and THE TWO WILL BECOME ONE FLESH"?
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by ceononi: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

WaaWoo. I read all so infidelity in marriage should stop.
you didn't read it at all
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
9jaDoc:

Yet you'd find time to read a whole James Hadley Chase novel that has absolutely nothing to do with your life. Total fiction. While these are real-life issues happening right around u. Our priorities are so warped!
So ur priorities don't include relaxation for which Hadley Chase is a ready ingredient, abi?

Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
QuitNotice:
Lol. A man always wants something that looks better, regardless of his age grin

Wallahi no bi only men - all humans always want 'better than we have'

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Eleba: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
I am sure women who resort to all that are your typical full time house wives...I cannot imagine with how spent I feel at the end of most days, I'd have the time to fight another woman over penis.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by muller101(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Men! I really don't know what they want

Funny enough they show no remorse after cheating

Wives should stop going after the side chics biko they should concentrate more on their husband
One woman is just enough
women should learn to say no to married men.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by CanadianEnginee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
LUGBE:
Wonders, because of irresponsible man

How are the men irresponsible? The women are flooding everywhere with sex and so we have to collect na.

When the women's immorality reduce, the men would have few or no extra pu$sies to f0rk.

This is the reality.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by CanadianEnginee(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Men! I really don't know what they want

Funny enough they show no remorse after cheating

Wives should stop going after the side chics biko they should concentrate more on their husband
One woman is just enough

Who told you one woman is enough?

Btw, the women should stop flooding everywhere with sex.

Talk to your fellow women. They believe they are all in competition with themselves
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cheating is messy, but instead of fighting the girl, you fight the man, its better that way.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Abdulazeez007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Egein:

You don't have sense. So why are your Alhaji's and governors still raping underaged girls, and children?
so its pastors that at saints abi. #Ode. We are humans. You shouldn't expect them or everyone to be perfect. So of someone has committed a sin, it's everyone that has done the same thing right?
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
DavidEsq:

So ur priorities don't include relaxation for which Hadley Chase is a ready ingredient, abi?

Do u know the definition of priority? Do u know what it means to prioritise?
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by bitchcrafts: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
My ego is getting watered like wetin... Now, I know the value of the vengeful monster dangling btwn this limbs grin
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by sylvez(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

What do women really want?
Or are you telling me its only men that cheat in marriage?

not only men o.... one married woman is currently cheating her husband with me even till this morning when I discovered that she is married??
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Humility017(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
LUGBE:
Wonders, because of irresponsible man
some of this persons are reaping what they've sow...likewise a guy shamelessly sleeping wit married women...someday he will get married and someone else will begin to sleep wit his wife.....

good for any young person who desires a good future to run from married persons advances. ..
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Humility017(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Cheating is messy, but instead of fighting the girl, you fight the man, its better that way.
so they should use knives on their husbands?
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Newboss(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Always hated stories like this..

Those blaming wives for attacking or confronting the mistresses are insane persons. If you have never been in such a position before, do not come on social media and be typing rubbish because you want to be seen as a very mature person. There's nothing mature about telling a woman to not fight a girl going after her husband.

And I think it's a 2 way thing. If the woman is going to wage war, that is get physical or bloody, it should be 2 ways, that is on the man and his mistress. The girl shouldn't suffer alone. The man with the insatiable libido should get a taste of the woman's venom too.

Girls who follow married men are way worse than homosexuals we criticise. They break homes. They cause unnecessary heartbreak to the wife. They deprive the kids most times love and attention of their father. People who engage in it are just psychopaths.
If you had enough sense, you would have known that it's the man that is the boss, not the woman (or mistress who is just being used and paid for her services).

Come on man, is it hard to understand that you should face the boss, not "one of" his numerous staff? You have absolutely no business or relationship with the staff. It's absolutely cowardly to initiate contact with the staff and harass her because of her boss.

These foolish women should have sense and face their stupid men who lured them into the scam called marriage!
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Humility017:

so they should use knives on their husbands?
Confrontation. You don't confront the lady, she might not know that the man is cheating on you with her, so take the bull by the horn and confront the said guy.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Humility017(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Confrontation. You don't confront the lady, she might not know that the man is cheating on you with her, so take the bull by the horn and confront the said guy.

I like what you said...confrontation.
you wrote true...this women could as well confront these side ladies...let them these men are married and they're your husbands...
then only a devil incarnate will still go ahead of which I believe some will still continue wit the relationship.

I remember a scenario that once played out involving a married lady and a guy...the woman's husband had to call the guy sleeping wit his wife...giving him the benefit of doubt that he was not aware the lady was married but warned him should the affair continue he will be dealt wit...

i
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
01mcfadden:

Lol
I'm a Biochemist and I read it all.
We can jack for Nigeria
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
reyscrub:

Train son or what do you mean? Can your parent train you not to please your self with what makes you happy? If so your conscience should pip OK.

This extra Marita affair has come to stay ok. Only side chic should be careful not to fall prey to the owner OK.
because your father had extra marital affairs does not mean everyman will have.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
reyscrub:

Train son or what do you mean? Can your parent train you not to please your self with what makes you happy? If so your conscience should pip OK.

This extra Marita affair has come to stay ok. Only side chic should be careful not to fall prey to the owner OK.
because your father had extra marital affairs does not mean everyman will have them too
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by badostic: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Johnpaul01:
The man causing all these things should be arrested and have his blockus shoved
ya fada
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
9jaDoc:

Do u know the definition of priority? Do u know what it means to prioritise?
No ma. Edakun epp me with it cry

Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Johnpaul01: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
badostic:
ya fada
Are you the man??
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by VULCAN(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
The ex PDP chairman's son murdered by his wife in Abuja belongs to which religion?

Abdulazeez007:
This is why I like Islam, had it been their religion gave them the opportunity to marry more than one, and the wife uderstands. There won't be need for this post.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Newboss:
If you had enough sense, you would have known that it's the man that is the boss, not the woman (or mistress who is just being used and paid for her services).

Come on man, is it hard to understand that you should face the boss, not "one of" his numerous staff? You have absolutely no business or relationship with the staff. It's absolutely cowardly to initiate contact with the staff and harass her because of her boss.

These foolish women should have sense and face their stupid men who lured them into the scam called marriage!

Mr Sense. there's something called consent. I have actually seen and had conversations with such stupid girls who go after married men. Yes they agree to the affair. Yes they know his married. No they don't give a damn.

So anything they see they should take it like that.

Use your brain solely for thinking, and nothing more please. You're comment was bereft of any sense.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
VULCAN:
The ex PDP chairman's son murdered by his wife in Abuja belongs to which religion?

always think. The driving tutor that killed a corper in ogun state belonged to which religion?. I know you won't reply.! Why should you generalise everyone because someone has misbehaved? Grow some senses boy.
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
9jaDoc:

The only part of Hardley Chase novels I've paid attention to were the steamy covers. And that was 20 years ago! grin
Real life issues? You mean petty childish issues and real life adults embarrassing themselves on social media? I read a lot but not stuff like that. sorry
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by delvinho: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/infidelity-wives-mistresses-fights-get-messier-spill-to-social-media/

Imagine that woman transferring the man's glory to herself........ God forbid! Such voodoo... She should have taken the manhood instead and ended it there... God forbid I marry such a fetish woman. Does she think the man will sit down and not wonder why his fortunes have declined and perhaps do his own Waka and if he then discovers his wife is behind it all... Will the marriage nit end? Very bad
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by 900warriorz: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
And now zat I have read this pfost, infidelity in za marriage should stop angry
Re: Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) by DONADAMS(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
9jaDoc:

Absolutely nothing. Total fiction. At least these ones are real life issues happening around u.
it, being fiction dosen't mean lesson can't be learn from it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.