Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN (1617 Views)

Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Isaiah 43:25 - "And yet, I am the God who forgives your sins, and I do this because of who I am.I will not hold your sins against you"

Isaiah 1:18 - "Come now, let's settle this," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool"

Isaiah 44:22 - "I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you"

Psalm 103:12
- "I , even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake; and I will not remember thy sins"

2 Chronicles 7:14 - "..if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land"
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2017
2 Samuel 12:13 - Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." And Nathan said to David, "The LORD also has taken away your sin; you shall not die.

Psalm 32:5 - I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Originakalokalo(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Jesus said.....If you don't believe in me, you will DIE IN YOUR SINS.

You are saying otherwise.

If you don't believe him,

Your sins remain.

Period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Jesus said.....If you don't believe in me, you will DIE IN YOUR SINS.

You are saying otherwise.

If you don't believe him,

Your sins remain.

Period.

I will believe the creator over the creature any day and any time ! - smiley
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by harbjar(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

What christain denomination do you belong to

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2017
harbjar:

What christain denomination do you belong to

None
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by thesicilian: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

Jesus is the Creator

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2017
thesicilian:

Jesus is the Creator

Nope !
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by thesicilian: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

Nope !

It is not up for debate, it is there in the Bible.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by harbjar(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

None
Well what surprises me is that you dont believe jesus is God, because you mentioned he was created...
You also dont believe he was crucified or lets say died for the sins of man..
Thats the foundation of Christianity...

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by enilove(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:
2 Samuel 12:13 - Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." And Nathan said to David, "The LORD also has taken away your sin; you shall not die.

Psalm 32:5 - I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.

God forgave their sins, but they did not make heaven , Abraham ,Moses ,David etc all had to confess Jesus b4 getting eternal life on the Judgment day.

Jesus said : John 3:13 KJV
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Luke 16:23-26 KJV
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Abraham did not make heaven but was temporarily beneath the earth pending the coming of Jesus.

Ephesians 4:8-10 KJV
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. [9] (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? [10] He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
enilove:

God forgave their sins, but they did not make heaven , Abraham ,Moses ,David etc all had to confess Jesus b4 getting eternal life on the Judgment day.

Jesus said : John 3:13 KJV
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Luke 16:23-26 KJV
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Abraham did not make heaven but was temporarily beneath the earth pending the coming of Jesus.

Ephesians 4:8-10 KJV
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. [9] (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? [10] He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.

Nobody is in heaven, they are all DEAD and waiting for the resurrection.
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by alBHAGDADI: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

How confused you are.

I guess you don't believe Jesus died, resurrected and ascended to heaven also.

Then why try to explain the Bible when you don't believe in what it says?

Frosbel, you have fallen and no o e takes you serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

They are in heaven
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Originakalokalo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
1. Abraham is in Paradise. He is not beneath the Earth.

2. Heaven is different from Paradise.

3. Nobody is in heaven yet. JESUS, the father and the Angels are the only ones there

4. Without Jesus, your sins are not forgiven.
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by malvisguy212: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

your understanding of scripture is weak,
1cor 15:14
and if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.

in the old testament,the prophecy of Jesus dying for the forgiveness of sin has not been fullfilled...............you used old testament verses to support your lies, but if I used old testament verses to support tithe,you will be the first to criticized me
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by omortoyosi01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
I just saw your post about deeper life and stuffs like that..

And I must really confess that sir.. You're seriously ma.d and need an urgent help asap

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
After going tru ur post about deeper life and now this, I just have to agree dat u are in dire need of spiritual help and only JESUS can help u.
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by enshy: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Who gives the man any audience?
I see clearly why Deeper Life is a cult to you.
The devil incarnates in days of old said Jesus casted out demons by beelzebub.
I see how well you do the will of your father who opposes the Light.
You are an apostate bros. You are not far from reaching the point of no turning back.
I pray God's Mercy on you!

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by GoodMuyis(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
And Satan enter into frosbel2 and s/he went about mis-yarning.
Then s/he went to the atheist chief priest, and s/he said if ye would push my thread to front page I will created more of it.
Since that time s/he became restless

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Auki: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

It is the only option for mankind. Jesus didn't create u and on the day we are raised from death, those who worship Jesus, as God, son of God, partner to God will be the greatest losers and nor will there be a second chance.
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Op you are going to hell if you don't repent.

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Do you think God is a man?
Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Acts 13:38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by smoy: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2017
frosbel2:
Isaiah 43:25 - "And yet, I am the God who forgives your sins, and I do this because of who I am.I will not hold your sins against you"

Isaiah 1:18 - "Come now, let's settle this," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool"

Isaiah 44:22 - "I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you"

Psalm 103:12
- "I , even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake; and I will not remember thy sins"

2 Chronicles 7:14 - "..if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land"
if you are not Muslim yet you are just a trow stone away, God is one Jesus was a prophet sent by God, and the one sent cant be greater than the one who sent the person as Jesus said. Allah will lead you.
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by alBHAGDADI: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Auki:

It is the only option for mankind. Jesus didn't create u and on the day we are raised from death, those who worship Jesus, as God, son of God, partner to God will be the greatest losers and nor will there be a second chance.
Mr Muslim, leave this place with your terrorist and satanic doctrines.

We don't give virgins here.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by 0temSapien: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
God Almighty isn't even someone who can get offended let alone forgiving us. God Almighty is love and does not count our mistakes as offences against him. We fellow human beings are the ones to forgive ourselves. The gods like Allah, Atum, Olorun, Yahweh, Vishnu, Enki etc are to also forgive themselves because they are all created imperfect too.
Doctufos: Adspiramen 7:17-21

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin(Yeshua), the firstborn of all creatures.

21. Faulkin(Yeshua) was of great stature as he grew. Soon we began to see Mother Earthus' womb rise again after a while.
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Cymaxy: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2017
How can you say that...
I and my father are one.
Jesus is God
Without Jesus they is no Christianity.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by orunto27: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Christ is God in Heaven!!! Jesus is The Lord of all Creations!!!

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Emusan(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Mr Muslim, leave this place with your terrorist and satanic doctrines.

We don't give virgins here.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Emusan(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
if you are not Muslim yet you are just a trow stone away, God is one Jesus was a prophet sent by God, and the one sent cant be greater than the one who sent the person as Jesus said. Allah will lead you.

So you agree to the place wherw Jesus talked about who is the greatest but you didn't agree to other thing He said.

Very pathetic.
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by smoy: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Emusan:

So you agree to the place wherw Jesus talked about who is the greatest but you didn't agree to other thing He said.

Very pathetic.

what did Jesus said that i do not agreed to ?
Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by Emusan(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
what did Jesus said that i do not agreed to ?

He said: He is The Way, The Truth and The Life, and no one comes to the Father except through Him!

Do you agree?

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN by smoy: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Emusan:

He said: He is The Way, The Truth and The Life, and no one comes to the Father except through Him!

Do you agree?
100 percent agreed but remember that he said when is alive in this world. because before him there was a way, Moses was, Abraham was, Solomon was, now the way and life is that comforters Jesus told you about, i.e Muhammed (peace and blessing of Allah be on them all)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Suffer From Low Self Esteem? God Is Talking To You! / Questions For Knowledgeable Christians / Unclean Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.