Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fayose: I Didn’t Approve $1b To Fight Boko Haram ; It To Fund Buhari’s Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Didn’t Approve $1b To Fight Boko Haram ; It To Fund Buhari’s Election (431 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: I Didn’t Approve $1b To Fight Boko Haram ; It To Fund Buhari’s Election by Mrsulay: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2017
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has
described the decision to withdraw $1 billion
from the Excess Crude Account to fight the Boko
Haram insurgency in the North East as a means
by which the All Progressives Congress-led
Federal Government will fund President
Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election in 2019.
“For posterity sake, I wish to place it on record
that I was not among the governors, who
approved the withdrawal of almost half of our
savings in the Excess Crude Account, which
belongs to the three tiers of government to fight
an already defeated insurgency,” Fayose
declared.
This was contained in a statement issued in Ado
Ekiti on Friday and signed by his Special
Assistant on Public Communications and New
Media, Lere Olayinka.
Governor Fayose said:

http://your-notion..co.ke/2017/12/fayose-i-didnt-approve-1b-to-fight-boko_16.html?m=1
Re: Fayose: I Didn’t Approve $1b To Fight Boko Haram ; It To Fund Buhari’s Election by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Someone should tell Fayose to pay Ekiti workers their salaries.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Didn’t Approve $1b To Fight Boko Haram ; It To Fund Buhari’s Election by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2017
In Jenifer's voice WhaAirVer grin
Re: Fayose: I Didn’t Approve $1b To Fight Boko Haram ; It To Fund Buhari’s Election by wakaman: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Nagging barking bitch fayose.

(1) (Reply)

We Can Reveal How Many Barrels Of Crude Oil Nigeria Sells In Real-time – NNPC / BREAKING: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa / Reno Response To APC 17 Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.