Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo (42099 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by dainformant(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2017
A 25-year-old lady, Kaka Eva-Offiah who was recently Called to Bar has shared her story how she was inspired by her mother 23 years ago as she was the then Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General Enugu State. The excited young lady whose name was announced by her mother during her Call to Bar - took to her social media page to share the lovely story...

Read below;

23years ago, my mother, then Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General Enugu State, drove to court early one morning. She didn’t realize that a tiny 2year old was crouched down behind the driver’s seat, clad in her pjs and soggy nappies. You see, I’ve been said to be very attached to my Mommybear.

And I couldn’t understand why she had to leave me every morning. She mostly let me go out with her except in the mornings, but that day, I wasn’t having it. I crawled into the car while it was being cleaned and hid in there(I still wonder how she didn’t see me). My unsuspecting mother got to the Court of Appeal, and hurried in. I waited in the car for what seemed like forever, still crouched down in my hiding position. After realizing that my plan wasn’t working out as I thought it would, I opened the door and got out of the car.

The court building was huge. Little me in my now heavy nappies and onesie pjs ran into the nearest entrance screaming “Moommmmmy” at the top of my voice. I didn’t know where to look. Some kind people(then enemies trying to keep me away from my beloved mother) tried to hold me and help me find my mom, I scratched at them and escaped. I kept screaming for my Mommybear and wandering around the building.

She must have heard me cause next thing, a shocked looking Mommybear dashed out of some nearby court room. Ah. The way I ran to her. She was still in shock as she picked me up and my then dripping nappies stained her court gown. She soothed me and carried me back into the courtroom with her. She must have gone to get an adjournment because....

Today, less than 24hours after my call, I appeared in court with my Mommybear. Not as a howling 2year old in soggy nappies, but as her colleague, robed in a wig and a gown.

I had the rare privilege of having my first appearance in court less than 24hours after my call at the Supreme Court of Nigeria, and the rare privilege of being announced in court by the first female SAN of the South-Eastern Region, former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice Enugu State, former NBA Chairman and Body of Bencher,but most importantly, my Mommybear”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/daughter-former-attorney-general-reveals-mother-inspired-lawyer.html

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Nice one
Like mother...Like daughter

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by benzene00: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2017
What are we to do with this hogwash story?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Kenzico(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats to all of them called to BAR!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by dainformant(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by obojememe: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2017
lucky

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by NwaChibuzor: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2017
That one no mean say she go get money pass ihenacho or wizkid or davido. She no fit even talk where regina daniels dey talk not to talk of papas dem like jide kosoko. Also baba suwe sef go feed her generations for life. Bleep education. If you no know ur onions, u go struggle. But anyways, congrats because she's igbo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by tukdi: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2017
grincheesygrincheesy
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by tukdi: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That one no mean say she go get money pass ihenacho or wizkid or davido. She no fit even talk where regina daniels dey talk not to talk of papas dem like jide kosoko. Also baba suwe sef go feed her generations for life. Bleep education. If you no know ur onions, u go struggle. But anyways, congrats because she's igbo.

Mtcheeew!!!

43 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by DopeBoss(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
This here is when Stupidity Meets Ignorance = (Someone shld please complete the equation)

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Evablizin(f): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Mcheonu!!!

Learn to type with your brain.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ Everybody is been called to bar now. Na wa o!!! ∆
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

angry

∆ I cannot help but cry for your ignorance and stvpidity...

Ordinary drop out!!!

17 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Built2last: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Is it only females that graduated from law school this year? Cos I have not seen guys pics anywhere

10 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by meekah: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
obojememe:
lucky
BAD BELLE PERSON NA U BE GOD THAT WILL DETERMINE PEOPLE FUTURE,ODE LIKE U. NOT MEANT FOR U PLEASE
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by meekah: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by meekah: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
BAD BELLE PERSON,SO NA U BE GOD THAT DETERMINE WHO GET RICH/WEALTH PASS,PRAY THAT U ACHIEVED HALF OF WHAT THE LADY AND HER MUMMY HAVE DONE,ODE LIKE YOU,MUMU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by aybabz101: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Awon soothsayer....dey don come ooooooo. it is soooo redundant for ppl to think of only money when measuring success. i do not disagree dat money is vital, infact money is 90%. d most important thing for now is dat she is a lawyer.. one of her dreams come true. also y do u think she wont b more successful financially on d long run dan d wizkids and ihenacho? (especially considering d fact dat dis is 9ja where she can loot billions 2moro n nothing will happen) or y do u think dat d wizkids and co will not go broke on the run?( not hating ooo) y do u thinks she wont bcom d best lawyer nigeria will ever see thereby making her one of the richest? hw many money wole soyinka n achebe get?

People shud pls get dis straight...not everybody will b neymer or ronaldo or messi....infact not everybody dat plays football will b successful financially like neymer or ronaldo or messi. let ppl jst stop comparing things da ar not. messi and ronaldo will not receive the thousands of pounds per week forever at barca n madrid forever. there are lot of sportsmen especially baskekballers and formula 1 stars who ar financially buoyant dan ur messi n neymer.

the thing is jst make sure u ar d best in wat u do and continue to work hard. like my best film- three idiots- Chase success and money will follow u.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by obojememe: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
meekah:
BAD BELLE PERSON NA U BE GOD THAT WILL DETERMINE PEOPLE FUTURE,ODE LIKE U. NOT MEANT FOR U PLEASE
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
bad belle people everywhere, God save us from them .

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by aybabz101: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
DopeBoss:
This here is when Stupidity Meets Ignorance = (Someone shld please complete the equation)

mental derailment
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by oglalasioux(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
The mother's name is Kate Onwe. She was very popular back then.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by mytime24(f): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
MelikeiT smiley

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by DoyenExchange: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats mum and Child! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by DopeBoss(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by stevezuks: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2017
what are you waiting for? Visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get high quality, neatly written to APA standard (or any standard of your choice)project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

Hire our researchers to write your undergraduate final year research project. Custom and Plagiarism free
With money back guarantee. Visit us now
https://RunMyResearch.com
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by veekid(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Enoff of this hijab nonsense jooor
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by dreamworld: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Wow
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Flosticks(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Firstcitizen: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:

I guess she wants us to fry mangoes
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo by Millz404(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
So Nigerian lawyers can dress without that useless cap and gown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Carpenter Excited As Businessman Purchases 15 Coffins. See Photos / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.