Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,427 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives (831 Views)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives by Emmalez(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Kaduna Centenary Celebration - Durbar. The stage is set already as Emir of Kano Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives

http://www.metronaija.com/first-photos-kaduna-centenary-celebration/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives by Emmalez(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives by Emmalez(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2017

Re: First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives by omowolewa: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay, colorful and royal.
Re: First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives by NwaChibuzor: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2017
If any state in Nigeria deserves to be condemned, it should be kaduna. Even kano that is further north is more developed, industrialised and peacefull. The only thing kazuna is known for is mass killings and maiming. No thanks to our is**mic brothers and sisters who have decided to take laws into their own hands over the years. My opinion is that all military installments , landmarks and structures should kept in place while the state as a whole is merges with kano and under the leadership of a christian.
Re: First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives by Mightymanna(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
i am looking forward for the spectacular durba that will come up. please OP keep updating us.
Re: First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives by Mightymanna(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
If any state in Nigeria deserves to be condemned, it should be kaduna. Even kano that is further north is more developed, industrialised and peacefull. The only thing kazuna is known for is mass killings and maiming. No thanks to our is**mic brothers and sisters who have decided to take laws into their own hands over the years. My opinion is that all military installments , landmarks and structures should kept in place while the state as a whole is merges with kano and under the leadership of a christian.
No i have a different opinion.
instead of what you have said. i think they should merge all the five states of the south east with kano and allow a free and fair election to take place.
a christian will never smell the Governor's seat of kano state if you like merge kano with all south east states you can even add Rivers state as jara

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Retreat Of PDP National Leaders And State Party Chairmen / Lagos State Governor’s Wife Mrs Bolanle Ambode Welcomes First Babies Of The Year / Rotimi Amaechi: APC Likes Pdp's Criticism On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.