Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,405 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent (29898 Views)

Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police / Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by reuben79: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
no collection no success in africa.......9Ja naa who u knw.only God i knw nd he surely answer me oneday.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by soulhacker: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
bedspread:
THE NEW JAMES BOND
if you really watched James Bond, you will know that there is nothing "James Bond" about this nigger
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Sultty(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Connected from day 1 in d force Na wao
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by hush15: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
efighter:
A family of gallant policemen. Just as we have families of robbers, kidnappers and drug pushers in some regions of the country.

What I will like to see is the list of the graduates and their respective ranks they graduated with. Then we take it from there
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by saabright(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
Stupid man.....who is he deceiving?

Your brother whose name your influenced to be removed from the list of those to be posted to Bornu state.......and now you are promoting him so that he can be collecting fat salaries like your hausa/fulani terrorist in in Aso rock......

May boko haram fall on him

and also fall on ur family
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by dont8(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
pained soul.....

what was his rank before he graduated?

Instead of you to shut up so we could assume you're intelligent but no, you just have to show your ignorance and low IQ, smh.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by efighter: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
hush15:

What I will like to see is the list of the graduates and their respective ranks they graduated with. Then we take it from there

So graduates will have personalized ranks abi the same way your course mates graduated with different degrees from the same department? Continue showing your stupidity to the whole world.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by travismacoy: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dats hw dy will pack all d slots and give to their own. Smething dat is meant for d masses dy wont still take their eyes off it.. Greedy ppl. Is a pity wen i see ppl hailing such selfish act.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by luckygirl02(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
16yrs ago? my mum has been in the force since 1992, that's abt 25yrs now and she is just close to becoming asp. bottomline: join the force with a degree. Anything less is nonsense.
And to think I also applied for this job with my hnd, I didn't even make the first list. Now I know why.
Just today I read about emir's son graduation frm the police academy and now Abba kyari's bro, these pple don't even want to leave any job for us at all. Infact very soon, they will start applying for the jobs of pry sch teachers.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Odingo1: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
luckygirl02:
16yrs ago? my mum has been in the force since 1992, that's abt 25yrs now and she is just close to becoming asp. bottomline: join the force with a degree. Anything less is nonsense.
And to think I also applied for this job with my hnd, I didn't even make the first list. Now I know why.
Just today I read about emir's son graduation frm the police academy and now Abba kyari's bro, these pple don't even want to leave any job for us at all. Infact very soon, they will start applying for the jobs of pry sch teachers.
That is very pathetic and some agent of darkness are singing phraises for them.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by ufuosman(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by abfalkolly(m): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

Your brother whose name your influenced to be removed from the list of those to be posted to Bornu state.......and now you are promoting him so that he can be collecting fat salaries like your hausa/fulani terrorist in in Aso rock......

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by hush15: 2:27am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

So graduates will have personalized ranks abi the same way your course mates graduated with different degrees from the same department? Continue showing your stupidity to the whole world.

I guess you more stupid than I thought. How can you compare a police academy to a university? Do you lack sense that much and even if that was the case, so everyone that graduated came out with ASPs? Donkey brain!!!
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by efighter: 2:55am On Dec 17, 2017
hush15:

I guess you more stupid than I thought. How can you compare a police academy to a university? Do you lack sense that much and even if that was the case, so everyone that graduated came out with ASPs? Donkey brain!!!

I never knew that nonentities with zero IQ can still read, write and even use computers. What an awesome God.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by 48noble(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

moderators this is not funny
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by AbdulCLO: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2017
CONNECTIONS When some of us with the right qualification tried by all means to enter others will just get in my just meer metioning of thier brothers name. GOODLUCK
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Dsov2016: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2017
na so so straight to ASP them they promote all this connected northern to. why not inspector. they just want their people to reach the top quickly. anyway this is the problem of naija democracy, when those of their region are in power they have opportunities and high ranking open to them and closed to other regions. You can even see it in the way some of these northern rags and bone men(truck pushers) behave. they will behave as if they own the roads , as if they are the ones in power, crime perpetrated by them would be on the rise. just compare the statistics b/w obj, yaradua, jona and buhari and you will see it
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by hush15: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

I never knew that nonentities with zero IQ can still read, write and even use computers. What an awesome God.

See a non entity with zero IQ giving thanks, awesome
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by opizu: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Its only Almighty God that will judge you all that shortchanged the poor masses. those that initiated and benefit from it will be judged accordingly. I believe the crime is much more than a Muslim killing a Muslim.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by mauricej99: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
I hope my fellow youth can see the chain of circle that is going on in Nigeria Abba Kyari brother and Emir of Kano Sanusi first son graduated from Nigerian Police Force. These people are grooming their brother and their children to take over from where they stop.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by lebete3000: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
more

From Emir Lamido's son to Abba Kyari's brother...so na the people wey make me waste money go do Police interview screening.

Shameless people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Strike In Abuja / Why You Have To Be Nice To Bank Tellers - A Nairalander's Experience. / Wyse Or Pye Tutorial Centre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.