Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent (29864 Views)

Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Dolapo Badmus Becomes Chief Superintendent Of Police / Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by NORSIYK(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
efighter:
A family of gallant policemen. Just as we have families of robbers, kidnappers and drug pushers in some regions of the country.
And u 4got to add skull mining families
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by SeniorZato(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
I pray for better job o God
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Christane: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
connection
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Terminator1234g: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Make sure you bust dem ipob kidnappers and drug dealers o.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Welcomme: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
God, how do I get connection in this country... I don't need anything but connection.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Hedonistically: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
And so what? Why is this Abba Kyari not reacting to the #EndSARS issue? Why is he not coming out to rein in his bunch of fools in SARS and reiterate that their ONLY mandate is to strike against armed robbers and kidnappers, rather than to go hunting after imaginary yahoo boys?

What is our business with his stupid brother in the police? I used to like this guy for his exploits in busting criminals, but his silence about the widespread nuisance of SARS suggests complicity and it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Meritocracy: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
We have seen Lamido son, Kyari brother but yet to see anybody there on merit without connection. Only God can open way for struggling son or daughter of poor man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by ashjay001(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
efighter:
A family of gallant policemen. Just as we have families of robbers, kidnappers and drug pushers in some regions of the country.

If u get liver, give example make we heartongue
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by amahthelma(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Just look at iz nose like that of a long pipe....if the hegoat was from a low class he wouldn't have attained that post.....anyways he can't even reach my level even if he tries harder
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Welcomme: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
Stupid man.....who is he deceiving?

Your brother whose name your influenced to be removed from the list of those to be posted to Bornu state.......and now you are promoting him so that he can be collecting fat salaries like your hausa/fulani terrorist in in Aso rock......

May boko haram fall on him
Mumu, try harder. You are not as intelligent and informed as the person you are imitating. This is a commissioning ceremony and not promotion. Dull girl or boy.

5 Likes

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Meritocracy: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hedonistically:
And so what? Why is this Abba Kyari not reacting to the #EndSARS issue? Why is he not coming out to rein in his bunch of fools in SARS and reiterate that their ONLY mandate is to strike against armed robbers and kidnappers, rather than to go hunting after imaginary yahoo boys?

What is our business with his stupid brother in the police? I used to like this guy for his exploits in busting criminals, but his silence about the widespread nuisance of SARS suggests complicity and it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

Being silent doesn't mean he's not working on it, the problem is the Nigeria police force is full of tout that only accept police force for the sake of uniform to cover up their criminality.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by tolguy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
efighter:
grin
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by efighter: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
muller101:
I never knew you could be this silly

I never knew that person no fit play with una again. Is this how you used to do? angry The country is hard, even we Buhari die-hard supporters are not finding it easy. So make yourself laugh to suppress blood pressure. grin
That is what Nairaland does for me.

I am a Muslim. I married my wife in her Church. My groom train had one Yoruba Muslim, two Yoruba Christians, two of my main Igbo nigggas and one of my Benin home boys. I come to Nairaland to get information and to laugh and suppress economic and social pressure. If you call me Afonja Muslim, I will call you Biafran pig, that does not mean that I do not love you, I am just having fun. grin If you take it serious, na your problem be that.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Welcomme:
Mumu, try harder. You are not as intelligent and informed as the person you are imitating. This is a commissioning ceremony and not promotion. Dull girl or boy.
pained soul.....

what was his rank before he graduated?
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by bart10: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Naija na family business now
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Kennedymac(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
efighter:
hahahahaha the don use this one brain Chop bread ?

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Welcomme: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
pained soul.....

what was his rank before he graduated?

Asking for ranking b4 he graduated? You see why I said you are dull? How would he be ranked when he hasn't joking the force yet. Abi civilian dey get rank...Mumu, NwaAmaikpe don't even reply comment.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by charleff512(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
May God Help His Brother's "Carrier"!
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Welcomme:
Asking for ranking b4 he graduated? You see why I said you are dull? How would he be ranked when he hasn't joking the force yet. Abi civilian dey get rank...Mumu, NwaAmaikpe don't even reply comment.
ignores him. i am who i am....not anybody
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by SalamRushdie: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is well deserved , Abba Kyari has served the police well and as a believer in DNA pools I trust his brother will also make a good cop
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Welcomme: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
ignores him. i am who i am....not anybody
Girl or boy, imitating a stupid fellow shows you are damm stupid too... You no see monicker copy here na that idiot monicker u go dey copy.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
This dude is above 40.He may not have been admitted if he is not the brother of abba kyari.Nepotism.
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by buchai: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
buhari made easy
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by aspirebig: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats to him..

But na Terry G the guy resemble o, abi na me no see am well.....
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by emdeey(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
Stupid man.....who is he deceiving?

Your brother whose name your influenced to be removed from the list of those to be posted to Bornu state.......and now you are promoting him so that he can be collecting fat salaries like your hausa/fulani terrorist in in Aso rock......

May boko haram fall on him

Back to sender
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by efighter: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is well deserved , Abba Kyari has served the police well and as a believer in DNA pools I trust his brother will also make a good cop

Just as crime runs in DNA of people from a particular region.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by UncleSnr(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Crime buster Abba Kyari's younger brother has graduated as ASP.Abba Kyari shared the good news yesterday and wrote...

'My Junior brother Farouk Kyari Graduated as an Assistant Superintendent of Police ASP today at the Police Staff college Jos Plateau State. Wishing him and all his colleagues the best in their carrier. This is exactly how we also graduated 16yrs ago in the Nigeria Police Academy'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/crime-buster-abba-kyari-younger-brother.html?m=1

Guy which kian grammar be this na?
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by SalamRushdie: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
efighter:

Just as crime runs in DNA of people from a particular region.

Yes like people from Osun
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by TalkYourOwn(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
dakeskese:
*speaks in tongues*

Rekoya vanda
Razakozunta.. Preprepresonta
Liko zuka kabaya*****

Back to praying mood:
Father, Father , Father!!!
As I close my eyes to pray, BY this time next year, I shall be graduating from this same Academy... Not as an ASP but as an SP...amen!

Praise the Lord, hallelujah!

Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by Elmojiid(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
dakeskese:
*speaks in tongues*

Rekoya vanda
Razakozunta.. Preprepresonta
Liko zuka kabaya*****

Back to praying mood:
Father, Father , Father!!!
As I close my eyes to pray, BY this time next year, I shall be graduating from this same Academy... Not as an ASP but as an SP...amen!

Praise the Lord, hallelujah!
which of the sp...stupid police or snr prefect, just joking ni o
Re: Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent by genkins(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
OnyeOGA:
Congrat. Happy for the dude. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) / Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis / Wyse Or Pye Tutorial Centre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.