Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds (999 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by anowrite: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
A Nigerian lady and an apparent die-hard fan of Wizkid, Diana, tattooed his face and name on her back and according to her, the tattoo is permanent and she has no regrets having it!

When asked what she thinks her future husband will feel upon discovering her tattoo of Wizkid on her back, she said;

‘'Am so in love with Wizkid that I have no intention of even getting married’

‘My father saw it and had no problem with it and so did my friends, who also had no problem with it’'

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/lady-tattoos-wizkids-face-on-her-body.html

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
OAM4J
Dominique

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by Xionez(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by Officialhow(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sister.. #weihdone o.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ Where is the wizkid on her back?? Please it is a hot afternoon.. Don't spoil my day!!! ∆
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by doyinisaac(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
See as tattoo be like Wetin dem use poster colour draw....ugly tattoo
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by Centyakam(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Foolishness starts with her...
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by sydneywhite(f): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
people can have mad love for celebrities sha
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Very tacky.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body, Says Its Permanent Even If She Weds by Tynasparks(f): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Henryyy:
Very tacky.
yeah really tacky

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade, Welcomes Baby Boy Ten Years After Wedding / Whaooo!!! Bobrisky Proposes To Kcee / 28 Year Old Lady Wants Her Huge Bum Implants Removed After Few Weeks Of Insert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.