Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Am Not In Competition With Phyno - Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not In Competition With Phyno - Olamide (300 Views)

Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not In Competition With Phyno - Olamide by metronaija: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
With Olamide changing the venue for his concert OLIC 4 to a much bigger one, many are of the opinion that he is scared of Phyno as the latter had two successful soldout concerts at huge venues at the Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium in Enugu.

In an exclusive chat with Showtime, Olamide said he is not in competition with Phyno.

In his words;

“I’m not competing with Phyno, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I’m just living my own dream. I’m 100% excited because this is something I’ve been looking forward to for over three years now; it’s always been about doing it big, something beyond the ordinary, giving back to the people and spreading love. Eko hotel is good, we’ve done a lot of stuff there but bringing OLIC4 to Teslim Balogun Stadium is about telling people out there that this is Lagos and Lagos cannot be limited, we can achieve whatever we set out to achieve”, he said.

http://www.metronaija.com/not-competition-phyno-olamide/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Am Not In Competition With Phyno - Olamide by tammyboy1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
i respect these guys because of the way they link up,you'll never believe its an afonja and an IPOB member linking up that way....

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Ready To Run In 2019 Elections, Promises To Outclass Buhari's Feat / Lose 20kg Of Weight In A Month,flatten Your Tummy With Ease With Us. Is So Real / Aisha Buhari Urges Children To Take Their Studies Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.