Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" (32716 Views)

Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) / God Will Punish You-'igbo' Smoker Attacks Rochas Okorocha Over Drugs' Ban(video) / Fani-kayode Attacks Imo Gov., Okorocha Again - You Are An Ugly Old Toad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by kerry57: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
PVision2020:
Its a pity, only gullible ipob miscreants takes this guy serious, they even cheer him on when he abuses their elders and leaders, something a yoruba man wont tolerate irrespective of religion and political divide. Imagine a mature man spewing trash about like a lunatic.
Over here we yorubas only see him as a spoilt brat riding on the fame of his late dad. Fayose is way better and mature than this nincompoop.
What of when fayose abuses buhari, obasanjo,kashimu and the rest of them. Are they not Yorubas.Be factual and stop being a tribalistic saboteur.

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
BRUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA I ROLLING ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Amarabae(f): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fani Kayode should SHUT UP.
i don't like okorocha but kayode should shut the hell up.
What kind of childish insults is this?
Did okorocha call his name when he voiced out his opinion.
I don't trust this kayode, he is dangerous and an emotional manipulator.
He should go to IMO and repeat this rubbish and watch how he will be flogged like a kid.
The new PDP should be careful of people like kayode pls.
And any Igbo who support kayode on this need to take a deep look at himself or herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by BlackDBagba: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Too much
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by amahthelma(f): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
He deserves all the insult jare....he even looks like an erected dick status...

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by ajarossi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
The stupid governor deserves more than that

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Theakthedream: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amarabae:
He should go to IMO and repeat this rubbish and watch how he will be flogged like a kid.
Are you people now getting tired of him?. Please continue and don't stop ooo...

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by ajarossi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
His father is alhaji usman umaru jos[/color][color=#990000] grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Oju4190: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
because of politics an Igbo man will b jubilating dat a Yoruba man word b insulting deir son in dis way.A Governor for dat matter.Can he insult Ambode or Tinubu or Aregbosola or Fayemi or Tinubu or obasanjo or fayemi or fashola in dis way.Dis fool shod b call to order by all Igbos.Enough is Enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Theakthedream: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
If only you can post your father's pictures, so that we can compare it with that of Okorocha... Game?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by rikamann: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is very rude of you FFK, you went too far!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Amarabae(f): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Theakthedream:

Are you people now getting tired of him?. Please continue and don't stop ooo...
I have never been a fan of kayode since day one.
He is a snake.
He remembered Igbos now PDP is out of power, the same guy that was insulting Igbos few years ago.
I am not dumb to forget.
My most favorite westerner is Akinwunmi Adeshina.
Thats all
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Theakthedream: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oju4190:
because of politics an Igbo man will b jubilating dat a Yoruba man word b insulting deir son in dis way.A Governor for dat matter.Can he insult Ambode or Tinubu or Aregbosola or Fayemi or Tinubu or obasanjo or fayemi or fashola in dis way.Dis fool shod b call to order by all Igbos.Enough is Enough
Don't mind them... That was how he told the whole world that he fvcked Bianca ojukwu... Maybe Obi of onitcha might be the next when he is done with Okorocha..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by ajarossi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Then he sacrificed his one leg to god of inhumanity and wickedness. For reason why he wears d oda one? I tink is because otule ya higa Mmiri

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Theakthedream: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amarabae:
I have never been a fan of kayode since day one.
He is a snake.
He remembered Igbos now PDP is out of power, the same guy that was insulting Igbos few years ago.
I am not dumb to forget.
My most favorite westerner is Akinwunmi Adeshina.
Thats all
I am glad you remembered..
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by ajarossi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
For ur inner mind rochas is an igbo man abi?
Oju4190:

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Abagworo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
The fact is that Okorocha never made such statement in the 1st place. The man Okorocha is a victim of media conspiracy who isn't even aware or interested.
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Amarabae(f): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
ajarossi:
yes,Rochas Anayo Okorocha is an Igbo man.
Are you an Igbo man?
Tell one positive impact you have made in the Igbo nation starting from your village

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Theakthedream: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
Truth be told, an erected dick looks far better than you with all your photoshop.... Fact not insult.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by brojoshua: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
The kinds of evil words that use to come out of the dirt and evil heart of a man may make his end to be very horrible
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by phranklyn92(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pot calling kettle black. Anyway what do I know? grin

I still don't give a fxck
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Amarabae(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Theakthedream:

I am glad you remembered..
why wouldn't I remember.
Kayode is overstepping the boundaries and needs to be called to order.
No Igbo politician is insulting Yoruba leaders up and down,
We are diplomatic and respectful in nature.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by dieBYfire: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
clevvermind:
You just make yourself the first afonja to mention ipob. clap for yourself.
Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Oju4190: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
ajarossi:
in d 80's wen he was among the richest and a great philanthropist u people recognized him as an Ndigbo.. .. ... or maybe u weren't born den.
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by menwongo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
PVision2020:
Its a pity, only gullible ipob miscreants takes this guy serious, they even cheer him on when he abuses their elders and leaders, something a yoruba man wont tolerate irrespective of religion and political divide. Imagine a mature man spewing trash about like a lunatic.
Over here we yorubas only see him as a spoilt brat riding on the fame of his late dad. Fayose is way better and mature than this nincompoop.
Rubbish!!
Pot calling kettle black!
Fani-kayode is your mate abi?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Lordspenzo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
dunkem21:
Childish angry ..but then these same people called a sitting president Ogogoro man, Retardeen, Jona.daft and his wife Shepopotamus to the admiration and glee of their supporters.. We warned!

You sowed the wind..

.. cool
Don't mind them, they (apc supporters) forget so soon how gej was massively insulted out of office...the insults never start sef, wait till 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ffk is too childish and those mumu on nairaland supporting the mumu dat sold his father house in ife...d real glutton bastard is ffk...omo ale jatijati two mouthed man

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by dieBYfire: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Theakthedream:

Don't mind them... That was how he told the whole world that he fvcked Bianca ojukwu... Maybe Obi of onitcha might be the next when he is done with Okorocha..
grin
Did Dino fvck Remi Tinubu too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by Kiakia(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Okorocha is indeed a glutton extra ordinaire! The man has balloned in size since assumption of office in 2011 due to gluttony and greed. He has no comparison in greed and avarice. Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by dieBYfire: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oju4190:

in d 80's wen he was among the richest and a great philanthropist u people recognized him as an Ndigbo.. .. ... or maybe u weren't born den.

Come again pls .... In what ? grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton" by PVision2020(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amarabae:
The new PDP should be careful of people like kayode pls.
And any Igbo who support kayode on this need to take a deep look at himself or herself.
One thing your emotional brothers don't know is that every tribe and region have its own black sheep, even Awolowo the poster boy of the Yoruba race have a lot of short coming but you won't see a Yoruba come out in public to wash his dirty linen not to talk of allowing others to abuse him. Some of the SW governors are not also doing all that well but you don't abuse your father in public because he is a drunk and irresponsible and only a bastard will cheer people insulting his father.
Take it or leave it, the only politician from the SE with a national political clout is Okorocha and the more you vilified and demonize him in the eyes of others the farther the dream of an Igbo presidency.

If you don't respect your elders, you can as well expect people like us to help you in abusing them the more. lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? / Photos As PDP Campaigns In Kano Municipal / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.