Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) (41489 Views)

Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by bencynthgreat: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Bolster:

Permit me to educate you on what you don't know.

First, this is NO fake news. It is real. I'm privy to it and I knew weeks before it was announced. In fact, Alao-Akala son is the caretaker Chairman of Ogbomoso North LGA.

Alao-Akala did left PDP only when he was schemed out of the December 8, 2014 PDP governorship primaries. He could have joined APC then but he didn't. He joined LP and within months he financed Labour Party. He contested and he won all the 5 LGAs in Ogbomoso Land in the April 2015 Governorship Elections beating APC, Accord and PDP. His boys are in House of Rep and Oyo State Assembly, they got there through Labour Party.

Then go check the final results of that Governorship Elections, Akala's LP performed well. Even in Ibadan, Akala's Labour Party performed well better than PDP in 2015. Overall, LP came 3rd and PDP 4th with Accord 2nd and APC winning the elections.

Thus, if you think Akala is a lightweight in Oyo Politics then you're obviously ignorant of the political terrain in the State.

With the calibre of people who have defected to APC I can confidently inform you that PDP is dead and buried in Oyo State. They can't even win a LGA election.
Sorry ooo but do u call this politics? one sided politics na only God go save us and give us brain to reason like young and vibrant people suppose to. politics of no strong and challenging opposition will not only kill but destroy what's left of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Another round of political reshuffling. We are in trouble in this country. Nigerians make unable wake up oooo before it becomes too late oo.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by bart10: 12:32am On Dec 17, 2017
jrusky:
Well it's no news any longer Atiku just cross the carpet so it's no big deal my problem is wike and pdp make the biggest mistake by shoving off SW and even insulted them it's a big blunder.

Apc has two most populated city in Nigeria and Africa on their side Lagos and kano and has almost all northern states to their side except one state, same in SW and held firm on one SE state which is imo state and as things is going right now another SE state will fall for apc if pdp don't act up immediately.

It will be a disaster if apc hold on for another 4 years it will be hell. Wike messed the whole lot up for pdp unless good reconciliation is done and good plan start right away to unseat all these evil liars called apc.

Wike is short-sighted. He wasn’t seeing the bigger picture when he foisted Secondus on PDP against the initial zoning arrangement. Another four years under APC will be hell for most people.

2 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by tuniski: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Tunski Amarabae Tonybarcanista
Desperation!!! By the Akala is labour party not PDP but, I understand the desperation!

2 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Nobody is forcing anything on you in a democracy.
If Baba decides to contest again come 2019, you will carry your PVC, I'll carry mine. We'll meet at the polling booth on election day. You will vote who you want, I will vote who I want. The rest they say, is simple as History!

It is not a do or die affair...I find it difficult to believe, why some people don't understand this simple logic.

SalamRushdie:
Any body hell bent on forcing Buhari on us will be disgraced by the Almighty God along with the inept Buhari because the only premise Buhari is hoping to be re elected upon is tribalism and bigotry

4 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Alao Akala, bleaching his way into APC. grin cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by seguno2: 2:11am On Dec 17, 2017
Xda59:
Another round of political reshuffling. We are in trouble in this country. Nigerians make unable wake up oooo before it becomes too late oo.

bencynthgreat:

Sorry ooo but do u call this politics? one sided politics na only God go save us and give us brain to reason like young and vibrant people suppose to. politics of no strong and challenging opposition will not only kill but destroy what's left of this country.

Nonnyflex:
Nigerian politics.. I tire... Until they make it at least 8 years before someone can defect, all this political prostitutes won't stop

The political prostitution will stop when you and other youths who only complain take action and join political parties, spending your own money to fund their activities by foregoing some immediate consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Jilo83(m): 2:29am On Dec 17, 2017
For those that understand oyo state's politics will know that PDP is dead in the state. Ajimobi, Tessy, Arapaja in ibadan. Akala,Bunvic in Ogbomoso, Akeem Adeyemi(Alaafin son) Akinlabi in oyo Alaafin. They should just zone the governorship ticket to Oke-ogun.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by efighter: 2:45am On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any body hell bent on forcing Buhari on us will be disgraced by the Almighty God along with the inept Buhari because the only premise Buhari is hoping to be re elected upon is tribalism and bigotry

I hope with the crowd you can see the result of 2019 presidential election in the South-West. Now tell me who is being disgraced here, Buhari and we his never-die supporters or Atikuchukwu and you his IPOB pig supporters? You better apply for Israeli visa now so that you can run away immediately the results are being announced and Atikuchukwu slumps and pafuka.

2 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Duski: 3:50am On Dec 17, 2017
christejames:
How relevant are they to the current polity of Nigeria? they should look out for the shock that will visit them come 2019.
My problem with my Brodas from SE/SS is that we don't know how to play politics. This people are preparing for 2023. So u think APC will drop it for a SE or SS with the way they are doing. Who will shock who in the next election. I wish una go just throw una mumu somewhere one day. Atiku can not win more than one state In the north; which is Gombe and it is because he made most of the politicians there. He can't even win his state. Mark my word
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 4:13am On Dec 17, 2017
yanshDoctor:

a good political analyst knows that tinubu is no longer relevant in the south west. they are rented crowd and 2019 will prove it.

1 Like

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 4:27am On Dec 17, 2017
joechingo:
Now we know y PDP voted for Secondus, if a chairman emerged from the west, they will eventually hand over the party to Tinubu, Ali Modu Sharif working for APC while the PDP chairman come to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by remikunle: 5:07am On Dec 17, 2017
All the failures inside failed party. Teslim a.k.a. Senator mo nbo lost badly in last election, in ibadan he can not win councillor seat for himself

2 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

I hope with the crowd you can see the result of 2019 presidential election in the South-West. Now tell me who is being disgraced here, Buhari and we his never-die supporters or Atikuchukwu and you his IPOB pig supporters? You better apply for Israeli visa now so that you can run away immediately the results are being announced and Atikuchukwu slumps and pafuka.

Nigerians would decide..

1 Like

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by anonimi: 5:39am On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

See as you take Holy Ghost fire scare these barawo bubu supporters of the BMC crew. grin
The All Poverty Congress, APC zombies are so afraid to even quote you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

2 Likes

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by anonimi: 5:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Akao akala?
Lols. Thats the caliber of politicians that fit Apc.
incompetend underachiever with no legacy as one time oyo governor.
Nice to see him leave PDP.

See as you finish the Alabi Yellow ex-olopa ole agbewiri. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by anonimi: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2017
kcmichael:
SW is APC.take it or leave it

We heard more propaganda and lies in 2015, the results showed that Yorubas are not all fools hooked to Bourdillon street residence of the Asiwaju Asiwere national leader of the All Poverty Congress, APC.

MrPolitics:
I had some free time and thought to do this to analyze how buhari and jonathan fared in the political zones.

North Central (6 states + FCT)
Buhari - 2,411,013
Jonathan - 1,715,818

North East (6 states) boko haram zone
Buhari - 2,848,678
Jonathan - 796,588

North West (7 states) buhari's zone
Buhari - 7,115,199
Jonathan - 1,339,709

South East (5 states)
Buhari - 198,248
Jonathan - 2,464,906

South South (6 states) Jonathan's zone
Buhari - 418,590
Jonathan - 4,714,725

South West (6 states)
Buhari - 2,433,193
Jonathan - 1,821,416

1 Like

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by anonimi: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2017
joechingo:
Now we know y PDP voted for Secondus, if a chairman emerged from the west, they will eventually hand over the party to Tinubu, Ali Modu Sharif working for APC while the PDP chairman come to mind.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610120_12983234102092445645401203333400587551889473o_jpegdf7c52823558f5063ae4d91aeff321b5

1 Like

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by wyqay: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2017
poliTHIEFcian deceiving their generations since 1914. look at the likes of akala.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by masinga07(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Jilo83:
For those that understand oyo state's politics will know that PDP is dead in the state. Ajimobi, Tessy, Arapaja in ibadan. Akala,Bunvic in Ogbomoso, Akeem Adeyemi(Alaafin son) Akinlabi in oyo Alaafin. They should just zone the governorship ticket to Oke-ogun.
LOL. Its probably you that do not understand Oyo politics. Why I completely agree that APC is stronger than PDP in oyo state, please tell me the political value of Arapaja who lost his local govt as deputy gov in 2011. And as for Akala and Bunvic you mentioned. Akala is no longer a demi god he used to be. And as for Bunvic, no enlighten person will compare Sen Ayo Adeseun of PDP to Segun Bunvic in Surulere/Ogo Oluwa which is their base.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2017
NCP:
Good. SW kiss good bye to the pro-Biafra killer party, PDP.

We are marking our own TERRITORIES TOO

SS/SE support the Pro-Biafra regional party, PDP
North also did same, Atichukwu should relocate to SE/SS.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by fimi: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2017
awon werey
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Same problem with Nigeria youths....the vultures are gathering again to strategize on d next looting moves and we are here fighting tribal wars.....millions rushed to audit for BBN.....and we think the future is now At this rate, these old goons will end up handing Nigeria over to their immediate children
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm not surprise Yoruba demons are good in political prostitution , junketing from one political party to another, APC they co owned with Arewa has kicked them out, PDP has rejected them. I won't be surprise if Awolowos go into political oblivion
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by nonut: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Bolster:

Actually, Tinubu is the biggest fish in the largest sea of Nigerian politics.

No Nigerian politician seeking to occupy Aso Rock that doesn't consult Tinubu. Jonathan even had a deal with him in 2011. Atiku did in 2007. Buhari did in 2015.

Even our neighbour Ghana, their politicians consult Jagaban.

So, pray, tell, who's a more bigger fish in active politics than Jagaban in that your imagined ocean?
IBB, Obasanjo, Atiku and a whole lot of others are consulted during elections.
Hell...Dele Momodu is also consulted!
The fact still remains that, he'd rather be where he's the king than struggle.
PDP is a national party and nobody is actually the king there.
A state chieftain can tidy your ass when you Bleep up, but they never born the idiot who would try that in APC.
Oyegun challenged Tinubu with the backing of the presidency and even at that, he's still afraid.
In PDP, a state governor would gladly tidy his old ass without any backing.
I'll say it again, Tinubu is a big fish in a small pond.
Apart from Tinubu and the president, who else is a heavyweight in APC?
Don't say Kwankwaso, cos he's one foot away from going back to PDP.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by nonut: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2017
bart10:

Wike is short-sighted. He wasn’t seeing the bigger picture when he foisted Secondus on PDP against the initial zoning arrangement. Another four years under APC will be hell for most people.
You guys are the ones who are short-sighted. You can't give the chairman of the party and the vice president of the party to one region.
They needed to give the presidential candidate to the North, the VP to the SW, and the Chairman to someone from the East or SS.
And that's what they did.
It's a brilliant idea if they can get someone worth voting for in the two regions, ie the North and the South West.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by abbaapple: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Akao akala?

Sensless comment! Your mouth big sha like NwaAmaikpe village road. lipsrsealed
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by felixation123(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Dumb deaf and blind crowd! Long way to go AFRICA!as long as these buffons still breathing!useless people who will never run for the services of their parents but will surely do for this thieves!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by alfsalami: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2017
PMB doesn't need to campaign before he defeats Atiku anyday anytime
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by NCP: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2017
pro-IPOB led PDP are seriously peeing in their pants right now

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Greatbee: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Akao akala?
if aregbesola or okorocha leaves apc and join pdp, will you still feel same way? im sure you will come here n dance like u won baba ijebu grin u politicians sef...always blaming others 4 ur woes
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2017
...from the comment I am reading here it's now obvious why PDP elders thought it wise to take away PDP chairmanship from SW to SS.
In politics, loyalty is very important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.