Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) (41467 Views)

Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
crooks reshuffling themselves and their positions, Nigerans are easily fooled, from one corrupt party to Another, grin perhaps it's time these crooked APC and PDP bald heads are chased out of the country into exiles.
Nigerian youths are cowards!! letting these crooks ruin their futures.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by femolii: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
yanshDoctor:

a good political analyst knows that tinubu is no longer relevant in the south west. they are rented crowd and 2019 will prove it.
U are decieving yourself.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Bolster(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
nonut:

IBB, Obasanjo, Atiku and a whole lot of others are consulted during elections.
Hell...Dele Momodu is also consulted!
The fact still remains that, he'd rather be where he's the king than struggle.
PDP is a national party and nobody is actually the king there.
A state chieftain can tidy your ass when you Bleep up, but they never born the idiot who would try that in APC.
Oyegun challenged Tinubu with the backing of the presidency and even at that, he's still afraid.
In PDP, a state governor would gladly tidy his old ass without any backing.
I'll say it again, Tinubu is a big fish in a small pond.
Apart from Tinubu and the president, who else is a heavyweight in APC?
Don't say Kwankwaso, cos he's one foot away from going back to PDP.

I said active politicians and you mentioned IBB and Obasanjo. These men have retired from politics. And you mentioning Atiku means you're just joking after all.

How could anybody compare Atiku and Tinubu? Tinubu is way up there in Nigerian politics while Atiku has just climbed few steps on the ladder. Politicians consulted Tinubu not just for fund but for strategies, tactics and for boys who can pull strings. Atiku is just an ordinary inanimate ATM.

Actually PDP is a regional party. The party of the SS and SE. The only National party in Nigeria right now is APC. And since you don't know, let me inform you that the king in PDP at the moment, is the thuggish Wike.

You claimed Oyegun challenged Tinubu with the backing of the President. I guess you're talking about Ondo right. Lol. It's obvious you don't know what politicking is all about. The President in any party is the most senior member of that party. The Chairman is also the highest person in elective post within the party. These two people can move both the party machineries and the govt. power and might to achieve whatever they desire. And what makes you think what happened in Ondo isn't exactly what Tinubu and APC wanted? Politics is deeper than you know.

In PDP who is exactly a heavyweight? Fayose? Lol. Wike? Hehehe. Jonathan? LMAO. FFK? Hahaha. Who is the heavyweight in that PDP, heavy enough to challenge the influence and reach of Tinubu. Like I told you even Jonathan when he was the President back in 2011 had to make a deal with Tinubu so he can win the election.

Once again, the influence and reach of Asiwaju Tinubu transcend the shores of Nigeria, it extends to West Africa and beyond. He is the Jagaban after all.
The only politicians that fought OBJ for 8 years, fought FGN for 16 years, dethrone a sitting President and still living and blossoming to talk about it.

Gba fun oga e jor!
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Bolster(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
bencynthgreat:

Sorry ooo but do u call this politics? one sided politics na only God go save us and give us brain to reason like young and vibrant people suppose to. politics of no strong and challenging opposition will not only kill but destroy what's left of this country.

Lol. But PDP was ruling for 16 years it wasn't one-sided abi?

Since 1999 PDP has been ruling Enugu, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta that's not one-sided abi?

Is that how your "young and vibrant" brain dey reason abi?

Since 1986, Republicans have been governing the State of Alabama in the US. In fact the people just elected a Democrat Senator for the first for over 25 years. That's not one-sided abi?

Since 2010, the Conservative Party has been changing Prime Minister within the party without any general election. That's not one-sided abi?

Like my people say it was the toothless man wants to eat akara that akara is now considered a stone. So when it was time for APC to dominate Nigerian politics that's when political domination is your forbidden "one-sided" politics.

Look for the meaning of hypocrisy.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by nonut: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bolster:

I said active politicians and you mentioned IBB and Obasanjo. These men have retired from politics. And you mentioning Atiku means you're just joking after all.

How could anybody compare Atiku and Tinubu? Tinubu is way up there in Nigerian politics while Atiku has just climbed few steps on the ladder. Politicians consulted Tinubu not just for fund but for strategies, tactics and for boys who can pull strings. Atiku is just an ordinary inanimate ATM.

Actually PDP is a regional party. The party of the SS and SE. The only National party in Nigeria right now is APC. And since you don't know, let me inform you that the king in PDP at the moment, is the thuggish Wike.

You claimed Oyegun challenged Tinubu with the backing of the President. I guess you're talking about Ondo right. Lol. It's obvious you don't know what politicking is all about. The President in any party is the most senior member of that party. The Chairman is also the highest person in elective post within the party. These two people can move both the party machineries and the govt. power and might to achieve whatever they desire. And what makes you think what happened in Ondo isn't exactly what Tinubu and APC wanted? Politics is deeper than you know.

In PDP who is exactly a heavyweight? Fayose? Lol. Wike? Hehehe. Jonathan? LMAO. FFK? Hahaha. Who is the heavyweight in that PDP, heavy enough to challenge the influence and reach of Tinubu. Like I told you even Jonathan when he was the President back in 2011 had to make a deal with Tinubu so he can win the election.

Once again, the influence and reach of Asiwaju Tinubu transcend the shores of Nigeria, it extends to West Africa and beyond. He is the Jagaban after all.
The only politicians that fought OBJ for 8 years, fought FGN for 16 years, dethrone a sitting President and still living and blossoming to talk about it.

Gba fun oga e jor!
I stopped reading when you said PDP is a regional party.
The rest I believe is trash.
Let me know when you have a different mindset.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Ayobami4u: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
90% of Nigerians re easily fooled and brainwashed by this hopeless useless thieves called leaders and politicians. This nation has no future wit this type of leaders all the formal thieves in PDP ve Now gone to join the thieves in APC wat a useless nation.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by Martmec: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pls, I need help. I applied for visa, paid the fee and was about to book an appointment, there was no network, so a friend helped out in her location cuz she already has her own visa and cuz she already has an idea of how to do it. When filling the name, she mistakenly entered her own name instead of mine. Wen I received the email for the date of the interview, I discovered that it was her name that was there, I called and asked her hw manage, then she screamed and said she didn't know o. Ok o, we tried to change it all to no avail. I went for the interview but was told at the gate by those checkers that the name doesn't correspond that I have to change it. I tried tire I even emailed the embassy on several occasions, at the end I was told that it cant be transferred from one applicant to another. Hmmmn! I filled another form, paid another fee; but when I was about to book an appointment I was told that my details is in theit database. Pls, hw can the former one be cancelled so that I can proceed with this new one. Tanx.
Re: Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) by jargooflife912(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
yanshDoctor:

a good political analyst knows that tinubu is no longer relevant in the south west. they are rented crowd and 2019 will prove it.
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / Caption This Photo! Rochas $ Deputy speaker Emeka after election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.