Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (41250 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha... My husband dey with megringrin
U sure dis ur teeth u dey shine lyk Xmas goat
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by musa7m(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Karlovich:
this can only happen in the zoo. I'm sure the man must be a useless afonja
this is hand the work of Igbos or jews
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
psalmistkakah:

U sure dis ur teeth u dey shine lyk Xmas goat
Awon derailers, yes

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Awon derailers, yes
Regard to hubby.,happy Xmas in advance... grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
psalmistkakah:

Regard to hubby.,happy Xmas in advance... grin
Thanks dear, same to you
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by daddio(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Karlovich:
this can only happen in the zoo. I'm sure the man must be a useless afonja

A LOST SOUL WITH LOST BRAIN.

AND YOU JOINED A SITE OWNED BY ONE OF THE ANIMALS IN THE ZOO.

SIR, UNA BRAIN GET KRO KRO.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by emperormossad(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I went to their house now, they've arrested the idiot that flogged the boy. He didn't just flog the boy, he tied the boy before flogging him with koboko and cane. Guess what cry the man is a Pastor
Please don't call that criminal from the pit of a hell a pastor again before I puke.
Pastor that have gf.
Only God knows the number of commandments he has broken.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by addizzle(f): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I went to their house now, they've arrested the idiot that flogged the boy. He didn't just flog the boy, he tied the boy before flogging him with koboko and cane. Guess what cry the man is a Pastor
jeje oo slow slow..
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Chuzzy070(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
the boy go to join cult
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by wizod(m): 3:25am On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
there is nothing wrong in flogging the boy . He simply disobeyed simple instructions and got punished

They should use aboniki or chineese rub to massage it for him......

Spare the rod and spoil the child

another senseless idiot sighted
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 3:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Na cake
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Creamybabe(f): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Whosoever that did this to this young child should be dealt with. This young boy must have paased through alot.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by bomasek(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
New road borikiri, a naval officer took the boy to clinic.
U stay @New road?
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
there is nothing wrong in flogging the boy . He simply disobeyed simple instructions and got punished

will you keep kwayet!!!
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2017
Op your work is incomplete until you get the bastard arrested, prosecuted and shot dead.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

not surprised. You are from the animal kingdom, a beast to be precised.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Erysworld(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
That beast of a guardian should be fed to the vultures.

Are u dat merciful? Soldier ants would be better, so dey can eat d beast off gradually till he...
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
just normal flogging we receive those days in school... I see nothing wrong here... by the way I need housemaid
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by iamrammy(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
reminds me of how my uncle used to flog/beat me claiming i was too stubborn, no social media then ,maybe he would have been arrested too.No child deserves this kind of punishment, it affects their statevof mind in a negative way.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Xone3(f): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2017
This is pathetic and disturbing. Together we can help stop all forms of a Child abuse. Speak up as Adults because it is our responsibility to make sure this young ones grow up with memories of a good childhood. Please call 08008008001 today to report any case of Child Abuse. The number is toll free.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Xone3:
This is pathetic and disturbing. Together we can help stop all forms of a Child abuse. Speak up as Adults because it is our responsibility to make sure this young ones grow up with memories of a good childhood. Please call 08008008001 today to report any case of Child Abuse. The number is toll free.
I will save that number ryt away.. U did well

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
just normal flogging we receive those days in school... I see nothing wrong here... by the way I need housemaid

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Shinzyy: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
The cane marks be like chicken wings �
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=63358143][/quote] just gerrout of here
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
bomasek:
U stay @New road?
yes
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
just gerrout of here

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by bomasek(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
yes
Where for new road
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
fvck boiz everywhere
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
drey69:
It is only here because everyone is trying to be a human right activist. My mom did worse to me and i didn't die. I got tied to the fan and was flogged till my back was bleeding for making the Headmaster invite her to school for writing a love letter when i was just 8, had nobody to advocate shit for me then. I'm alive and well. Abeg it's nothing compared to hell i lived through growing up
you were sent to school to learn, you decided to write a love letter

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
housemaid that you will later abuse asexually abi ..can't you do the work yourself...

later I will hearing of nonsense news how a man impregnated a house girl
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
He must be dealt with, so it means he don't want the boy to be like Okocha, Kanu and the rest.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
housemaid that you will later abuse asexually abi ..can't you do the work yourself...

later I will hearing of nonsense news how a man impregnated a house girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) / Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) / Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.