Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) (719 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Ugik(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Was a really a thing of joy for my family as my junior sister got called to bar..despite the difficulties, she still made it and I was there to show my support..

Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Ugik(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
more pics

Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Ugik(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
pics

Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by raker300: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congrats bro...
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Ugik(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
pretty lawyer

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congratulations brother.... Na this kain news I wan dey hear

By the way your sister.....

Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Spicylate(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congratulations to her.
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
My neck and yours are cousins
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by praxisnetworks: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:
Congratulations brother.... Na this kain news I wan dey hear

By the way your sister.....

mynd yourself this is not ishilove
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

mynd yourself this is not ishilove
I no even know who ishi be...dem call her to bar too or she dey dey around bars or she dey sit on bars?
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
after bribing her way through law school using her pussy, she wants us to believe she is intelligent.

angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaimkpe:
after bribing her way through law school using her pussy, she wants us to believe she is intelligent.

angry angry

angry

∆ NwaAmaikpe got a wife??

I won't be surprised if it's a male that's behind this moniker...

If she used her pussy.. fine she achieved something what have you achieved with yours....

Not your fault na OP wey no fit kip hin mouth shut... ∆

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by ClitoPen: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Una family de fine o
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by ClitoPen: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2017

angry angry
Una dey d same class and school? Bad belle everywhere....
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Ugik(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2017

angry angry

thank u dear
Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Ugik(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2017
ClitoPen:
Una family de fine o
lol. tnx

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Kid Sister Gets Called To Bar On Dec 12(pics) by Feraz(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
My neck and yours are cousins
I been think say you don deactivate?!

Welcome!!! cool

Congratulations to your sister OP. BTW, is your sister single? I dey find lawyer wife. I sabi find trouble!!!wink

(1) (Reply)

I Started Blogging And It Earned Me Almost $5k/month / Why You Shouldn't Tell People Your Dreams / Women Should Be Encouraged To Participate In Maritime Industry -captain Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.